Caleb Followill Weds Lily Aldridge!

Caleb Followill Weds Lily Aldridge!

Kings of Leon rocker Caleb Followill tied the knot with model Lily Aldridge during an intimate wedding ceremony at San Ysidro Ranch on Thursday (May 12) in Montecito, Calif.

Caleb is the man of my dreams,” Lily told JustJared.com after the ceremony. “And you can quote me on that.”

“It was a perfect day,” Caleb added.

In attendance were Caleb‘s bandmates and brothers, Nathan and Jared Followill, as well as their cousin, Matthew Followill. Lily‘s fellow Victoria’s Secret angels were also in attendance: Erin Heatherton, Alessandra Ambrosio, and Miranda Kerr (with husband Orlando Bloom and son Flynn).

Lily wore a custom made strapless mermaid Vera Wang gown with layers of Chantilly and corded lace appliqué and raw edge swirling chiffon detail at back. Caleb wore a Gucci suit.

Congrats to the happy couple!!!

Bigger wedding pic inside…

caleb followill weds lily aldridge

Congratulations!

I swear to God I felt it all day, I wrote a song about him yesterday.

Thank you very much….My birthday is next week…:(
I’m not a teen anymore, but I feel really sad…can’t fake it.

I give them 3 years.

I don’t want my comment to be an offense to Caleb.

I think that he’s an incredible singer, incredible iiiincredible VOICE, and a f…king greaaaaat songwriter, maybe the best in english with nick Cave !

But I think that he deserves someone maybe more…”deep”.

I can see him marry that prostitute in the song “Arizona” that he actually wrotes.

A Victoria Secret anorexic model….

Lily is amazing, seriously. And she is naturally thin, not anorexic. She is perfect for him and is a truly beautiful person.

Congrats to them both.

don’t hate on a girl, because she’s a vs model.
every girl would do it, if she could.
i like her, love him & wish them the best :)

I’m so happy for them both! Two of my favourite celebs <3

@ddd:
No every girl would not do it if they could !
You can do many other things much more “cerebral” too !

heartless @ 05/13/2011 at 4:51 pm

Congrats! They’re such a beautiful couple.

haha love how jared tweeted about the wedding and went ‘oh but the ceremony is not today! we’re just spending some days here’ and now they’re married

@Mlef:

ok, most girls!
my point is that you don’t know her, so don’t judge.

we loooooove you Lily!!!!!! congratulations <3 <3 <3

… and we bet our money forever, they’re perfect :)

laverdadduele @ 05/13/2011 at 5:23 pm

Don’t know them, don’t care.

@laverdadduele: then why bother to comment?

OMG congrats!!! they look so beautiful and in love <3

aww I liked them but HATE when celebs release intimate photos like this! boo. Gisele and Tom Brady never released their wedding photos and I appreciated that. Pity. Well regardless they are a cute couple and wish them the best.

I think the girl’s NOT pretty. At all. Especially for a VS model. She’s almost ugly. Yes, she may have a nice body but that’s about it. Oh well, perhaps she has more depth when it comes to her personality… But then again, the groom is not that good-looking either XD Girls love him because he’s in a band but he’s not hot. To each his own! He’s definitely not my personal type. I love the bride’s gown though. It’s gorgeous<3 Vera Wang can do no wrong!

@Mlef:
I don’t understand the “cerebral” thing. Being a top model doesn’t mean you’re an idiot. A model is more than just a girl without brains. A model isn’t inevitably an empty shell. A model can be the tool of work of an artist, a photograph. Of course, I’m not saying that Victoria’s secret photoshoots are artistic… But some of the shoots that Lily Aldridge did is artistic. And she’ll probably do others.
Don’t say that just ’cause you’re jealous or envy her. For my part, I do envy her ! ahaha, Caleb seems to be such a perfect guy, so talented, so cute, and his voice my god ! But it is not a reason. :)
P.S : sorry if I made mistakes, I’m french and my english isn’t perfect yet ! :/

uh JJ why did you use caps and make it seem llie it was some A list couple marrying? please who ever heard of these folks….

Caleb is so pretty!!

Lily looks like she is grabbing onto him for dear life now (as I would too!!)

Congratulations to them!!

Some facts:
Victoria’s Secret models are the highest paid models in the industry.

VS models are brand ambassadors and are expected to sell millions of dollars in merchandise.

Half of the models on the Forbes list of highest paid models are current or former VS models.

Former VS models like Heidi Klum, Tyra Banks and Gisele Bundchen have gone on to become top business women / entrepreneurs.

*Angieee* @ 05/13/2011 at 7:19 pm

Average looking model with her fugly husband. she was a groupie when they met. wont last long

question? @ 05/13/2011 at 7:33 pm

Who the fcuk are they and why should I care?

I am so happy for them.Congratulations!

Sincerely,who cares?Most people don’t care about VS models or about KOL.I like KOL and some of their songs,but that’s all.I won’t idol Caleb,he’s cute and all,but is not even a celebrity.And his still wife is a nobody,a “top model” that i’ve never heard of before this uninteresting wedding.When his cousin became dad days ago i asked…so what?.I like KOL,but they are not even celebrities or relevant enough to deserve all the attention they get.They are talented,but i don’t care about their personal lives.They are not interesting enough for me to care if they wed,become dads or divorced.I like to see them playing and singing on stage.:)
Oh,but anyway,i give 3 years to them.They won’t last.lol
And it looks like they showed the tacky wedding pics to get the media attention(and nobody cared about their wedding…lol),and if the wedding was intimate,they should have kept the pics private.
I’m bored now…thanks,J.J.zzzzzzzzz

She is beyond ugly, especially for a model.
Her dress is banal and the hair down at your wedding is plain painful. So sloppy.

Did he seriously marry this idiotic person?? he’s all about depth in his songs and then he marries an anorexic model ?? guess the guy is a little confused. I expected more from him but oh well.

And she looks ugly to me too btw.

congrats to them….but honestly i miss bands like led zeppelin, rolling stones, and the beatles. KOL is not bad but they are not very exciting musically no offense

@kik: Yeah but those famewhores sold pictures of their child. Do you think that’s less awful than a simple wedding photo?

congrats LILLY and Caleb all yall haters should suck eachothers twats because these 2 beautiful and talented people deserve each other

Honestly, just wanted to see the dress. Vera Wang – another magnificent creation.

Julie Gore @ 05/13/2011 at 9:19 pm

All of these people commenting that they “don’t care about these people” just shouldn’t comment at all. No, they’re not top celebrities, but they are extremely famous and for the people who are tried and true KOL fans, this is interesting stuff. So if you aren’t interested that’s fine, but we’re not interested that you’re not interested. so gtfo. Sorry, had to rant there.

Julie Gore @ 05/13/2011 at 9:19 pm

Julie Gore @ 05/13/2011 at 9:19 pm

Julie Gore @ 05/13/2011 at 9:19 pm

Julie Gore @ 05/13/2011 at 9:19 pm

Julie Gore @ 05/13/2011 at 9:19 pm

Julie Gore @ 05/13/2011 at 9:19 pm

Julie Gore @ 05/13/2011 at 9:19 pm

the dress is sooooooooo boring. just like she is.

Lily is a VS model. You can’t get prettier than that. Once you are a VS model, then you are in a place to judge if she is hot or not…

@BG: and she’s the most plain of them all. the only reason she was made a VS angel is because of her famous husband

nazy , homophobic , Racist

@*Angieee*:
dumbass you know that is not true because she was a VS model before they even began dating.

@creed:

Uhm, ur da dumbass. She wasn’t a VS model before they met. They met in 2007 and Lily didn’t start working with VS until around 2010. She did a very few HF shows and catalogs before she met Caleb.

*Angieee* @ 05/14/2011 at 2:02 am

@creed: check your facts, dumbass

Coldpistolchamber @ 05/14/2011 at 5:09 am

Ah he’s going bald anyway…Congratulations :D

@Sabrina:

Bonjour sabrina .

Désolé mais les personnes qui travaillent pour VS n’ont pas l’air d’être trés intelligentes . Quand tu regardes Adrianna Lima , Alessandra Ambrosio , tout ce que tu vois c’est des nanas qui se tremousse en petite tenue . Utiliser son corps pour gagner de l’argent je trouve ça assez pathetique . Surtout qu’elle a 25 mais dans 10 ans ? Que je sache elle n’est pas aussi connue qu’adrianna lima .

Dans tout les cas je ne l’aime pas , je l’a trouve juste stupide et superficielle .

However I’m a huge fan of KOL and I love Caleb so as long as he is happy I’m happy . <3

@Ann:

Je suis d’accord…;)
Je suis francophone aussi, tu es française Ann ?

she looks like a TRANI .
does that ring a bell Caleb?

@Vic – impressive! they’ve already been together 3 years! truly revolutionary!

@Kate: oh god…who doesn’t online? lol that is the most common (and boring) insult. get over it. Im sure youre no where near as pretty. She has a weird smile but um so does Adriana Lima. Adriana Lima has billy bob teeth and not much of a career outside of VS either. I think Lily is pretty not really an interesting model but her cheekbones are to die for and her hair is beautiful and I think she has beautiful eyes.. I think she seems so sweet too. congrats! FYI the band is famous but you say his name and most people would say “who”? just saying. he’s not thatttt famous at all. KOL is.

Neither of them are more than average looking, but while he’s a great singer/musician, she’s just a second-line VS model too short to do real fashion. She isn’t a good model at all. And he’s already betrayed her (giada de laurentiis) and will keep doing so.
But she won’t even take notice of that. She’s in it for his fame.

It’s nice to see when a model marries for love instead of looks.

ain’t gonna last. and you can quote me on that! Caleb is too possessive and controlling. Lily’s too free-spirited and lives for the moment… right now the moment is to get married because it’s the trend at the moment. she’s too young minded girl.

@Lay: How do you know he has cheated on lily with giada de laurentiis?? just curious

they gonna have such a beautiful kids!!Congratulations!I love Caleb&KOL!!

Congratulations to the newly weds and good luck to Lily being married to a rock star cos them groupies can get a little crazy

Didn’t he and his brothers bang Miranda Kerr last year?

@Lay:

from what i heard she betrayed him but he took her anyway. therefore, he’s hardup and desperate to have a model girlfriend and she’s a groupie because it’s the trend.

FINALLY!! There babies are going to be adorable.

@elena:

The only reason you’re so happy for them is because you think this will stop him from sleeping with Amanda Cur. It won’t and you are a naive twat.

@ Maria, I think that they are a beautiful couple and I am rooting for them but I do get the whiff that if Lily ever became a star model, and she has the potential to IMO, that Caleb may have a problem with it, hopefully I am wrong.

they tour so much(did you see their tour calender this year?) and men no matter how beautiful of a wife/gf they have …still will cheat.. and they use to sleep with countless groupies(eww wonder what kind of stds went on down there)..i dont see someone like this changing.(unless they have a sexually open relationship) all girls who have a crush..marriage has a 50/50 chance of failing( and thats a fact..dont get down on me for that ). if she follows in heidi’s(and other famous victoria secret models) footsteps she will make a ton of money and go in a different direction than him..i dont see her having a kid now shes only 25 and since she just became an angel i doubt she’d want to ruin her status. they should have left their relationship as is…if they eventually break up then no loss they can make a clean break.

Delphi-mike stalks Miranda even on threads that aren’t about her.
Poor ‘Mike’, resigned to live life as a bitter, sad, pathetic hater whos life is owned by the gorgeous, successful Miranda Kerr.
Poor, sad little Mike.
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOL!!!

Donna taylor @ 06/10/2011 at 9:38 pm

Slainte ,, enjoy it x

Kari james @ 09/10/2011 at 5:54 am

I love KOL!! They’re real an they grew up where I live. They made it, from oklahoma to Hollywood!! I would love to meet them. I would love to meet their family. I’m in okc and I would love to go to their hometown to hangout with their family. One day an my dream would come true!!! I would also like for them to talk to my 20 yr old son about music and what to do an not to do. He’s also a fan an has taught himself how to play the guitar and piano. He’s really great and I’d hate to see his talent wasted because of not knowing what to do or how to do it correctly. Hope to get an email very soon from you guys!! Good luck in all you do and may God bless every step you take in life!
Sincerely,
Kari A. James
Of Okc, Ok.

It’s appropriate time to make a few plans for the future and it is time to be happy. I’ve learn this post and if I could I desire to recommend you some attention-grabbing issues or tips. Perhaps you can write next articles regarding this article. I want to read more issues about it!

Anytime a girl makes a negative comment about a girl they don’t even know, its usually because they are JEALOUS! and super insecure.

Beautiful people deserve love just as much as anybody else.

@Lay:

there no proof or evidence that giada de laurentiis hook up any member of the group