Chord Overstreet Debuts Darker 'Do

Chord Overstreet Debuts Darker 'Do

Chord Overstreet showed off a new hairdo at 102.7 KIIS FM’s Wango Tango 2011 on Saturday (May 14) at L.A.’s Staples Center.

The 22-year-old Glee actor debuted a darker hair color without his trademark side swept blond hair.

“At the end of the season, I just wanted a haircut, so I cut it all off,” Chord told Us Weekly. “I cut the highlights out.”

Chord‘s not the only Glee cast member to make a change after wrapping the second season of the hit show – Dianna Agron also cut her hair last week and unveiled a chic, shorter ‘do!

WHAT DO YOU THINK of Chord Overstreet’s new look – HOT or NOT?

chord overstreet wango tango dark hair 01
chord overstreet wango tango dark hair 02
chord overstreet wango tango dark hair 03
chord overstreet wango tango dark hair 04

ABC

OMG! He looks so HOT right now! Definitely best look i´ve ever seen of him! He should keep it! ;)

any color hair average for him, becouze he average look lol

He has stupid name.

Paula Faier @ 05/15/2011 at 12:24 pm

Absolutely perfect!!!

He looks so much better

It’s better for sure but he’s still the same average boy for me, nothing special about him

He’s even more cute now. How is this possible?

Wow. he looks way hotter than with blond hair.

so amazing..im speechless soooo hott!!

@kaaaa aa simply Amazing!!!!!!!: couldnt have said it better. ok, i could have because your sentence structure is a little off, but the gist of it is spot on.

BigFanOfHer @ 05/15/2011 at 12:47 pm

He looks like Cory Monteith in these photos

Hot! Finally!

Anything is an improvement from his dated over-grown dyed brassy blond hair

soo much better!

Brainy box @ 05/15/2011 at 1:50 pm

HELLO CHORD!!!!! HE WAS CUTE BEFORE BUT NOW HE IS SO F*CKING HOT!!!!! WELCOME TO MANHOOD!!!!!!

Great that he cut his hair i couldn’t handle the justin bieber look, but why does he have to dye it? the blond hair was better.

Less gay. I like it.

His dark hair makes his trout-mouth less trout-y.

WAYY BETTER!! It’s really hard to find men who look good as blond..well, at least I think so

Looks so much more natural.

he kind of looks like finn now

So much hotter! Though I don’t really think he’s hot :)

Ow, finally ! That blondie thing looked like a tiny chick raped by a racoon in the woods.
NOW THAT’S WHAT I CALL A SEXY MAN.

Definitely hot! @ 05/15/2011 at 3:40 pm

Definitely hot! Still would have him eat crackers in my bed any time, blond or natural color. Like the cut!

muuch better! he is hot!

finally.. I always thought that a darker do would look better! And it does.

He didn’t look good as a blond because he’s not a natural blond! If it was natural like say Brad Pitt or those Aussie actor brothers, or Paul Bethany , Daniel Craig or anyone who actually is a natural blond, it would have looked good, but his fried dry and dyed blond yellowish hair looked ugly! This dark hair looks more natural!

NOOOO :( i was in loveee with his blonde hair!!! WHYYYYYYY :(

I can’t even remember what he looked like before looking at this.

much better!

That is one ugly dude, he aways looks like he is high on something.

Much better!

he looks cuter with blonde hair. I want it back.!

Dumbest name of all time, Chord sounds an awful a lot like chode. LMAOOOOOOO. His parents belong in a mental institution for giving their son such a hilarously awful name

Looks better than the blonde

A lot better… he’s so much hotter now!

looks terrible and unrecognizable. Looks like his lips even deflated.

@Anya: agreed. Chord is such a soap opera name.

Looks related to Cory Monteith now =P
But definitely a better look for him.

OMG! I just about creamed myself after seeing these pictures of Chord with his new hair! He looks f-ing H-O-T!

HOT HOT HOT HOT !!!!!!

Damn it!!!!! I’m even more in love with him right now…

still look average.

LOVE guys with short hair.

You haven’t seen chord in person. Till you see him, i assure you
you can’t stop yourself from screaming.

He is very good looking!

He is even good looking than the other cast of
glee

*Yawn* He’s NOT as hot as he THINKS he is…

omg nooooo!!! i loved his blonde hair!!

Much bettter, vast improvement

Lol he kinda looks like zac hanson. But hey he looks really hot with the darker do, hope he keeps it.

SO MUCH HOTTER!! great improvement

armyofkitties @ 05/17/2011 at 12:05 am

HOT HOT HOT!!!

jbkafdbaf @ 05/17/2011 at 2:17 am

HAHAH he’s not blonde anymoreeeee ;((( NOT SO INNOCENT. he manned up

hothothothothothothothot…etc. etc. he looks soo good with the shorter hair. it makes his mouth look smaller. although i feel like he should’ve left it blonde, and maybe got darker highlights? but i’m not complaining. i’d like to see more of him ;D

He looked cute and innocent with side swept blonde hair…when it’s short and brown he’s hot. Either way, I’d take him

Looks better, the darker look suits him.