Christina Aguilera: NBC Upfronts!

Christina Aguilera: NBC Upfronts!

Christina Aguilera arrives at the NBC 2011-12 upfront presentation on Monday (May 16) in New York City.

The 30-year-old singer and coach of The Voice, who paired a polka dotted Dolce&Gabbana dress with a pair of bright red peep toe heels by Christian Louboutin, struck a pose with one of the show’s judging chairs, which reads “I Want You” when the judge selects the singer and turns around!

Be sure to catch Christina - and fellow judges Adam Levine, Cee Lo Green, and Blake Shelton – on the next new episode of The Voice on Tuesday (May 17) on NBC!

christina aguilera nbc upfronts 01
christina aguilera nbc upfronts 02
christina aguilera nbc upfronts 03
christina aguilera nbc upfronts 04
christina aguilera nbc upfronts 05
christina aguilera nbc upfronts 06

Getty

she looks HOT HOT

Christina is voluptuous, gorgeous, sexy and beautiful.

Lorraine O'Connor @ 05/16/2011 at 1:54 pm

Christina has a healthy model figure that boasts an ample cleavage, fuller legs and a fuller backside. I just love her curves. She’s so shapely. She’s a great example to women around the country.
Her ugly former husband, Jordan Bratman doesn’t know what he’s missing. Her toyboy, Matt Rutler is so lucky to have such a sexy, shapely and sensual woman be a cougar for him.

I’m glad to see Christina Aguilera happy again and in a new relationship with Matt Rutler even though he is 5 years younger than her.
I have always liked younger men. I have never dated or had sex with anyone older than me – it hasn’t been a conscious choice, just a fact. I love their youthful energy, it makes me feel young. Not that I am old – really, 35 isn’t, and society is more accepting of cougar relationships these days.
So beware guys the cougars are on the loose – and if they lure you in you might just be in for the best ride of your life.

I love you my Queen!!! You are ”THE VOICE”

The woman looks amazing! Love her body and make-up.

She’s a friggin LEGEND!

Justin Beaver @ 05/16/2011 at 1:56 pm

God, you have great legs. Excellent body overall. She’s really sexy with her toned, shapely legs and has such a curvy and juicy body!

You got to love Xtina. Beautiful and dame SEXY. LOVE her on THe VOICE. BEST Show EVER!!!

She looks gorgeous and has stunning legs. I hope she will play an action heroine one day or at least have one little fight in a movie. Just let her kick a guy in the groin or something.

She looks ummm better than usual

She has got amazing legs!!! This woman is so sexy.

She looks pretty, this dress is so cool, she should wear always like this.

Speak Now @ 05/16/2011 at 2:13 pm

This is a great look. :) I prefer The Voice over AI, it’s so much better.

You would think after she perform on the AMAs last year she would have gone on a diet…Hate the Long Fake Hair..Loved it when her hair was short.

Amazing? Stunning legs?
Sorry but she is not amazing at all.

Fat clown alert.
But she’s good on The Voice, she’s a wonderful singer.
Hope she stops drink, and kick out her loser side piece.
The Voice is a surprisingly good show.
She did right doing it.

She is from the Mariah Carey talentless fashion school. Lucky she can sing because she has absolutely zero talent in fashion and cosmetics. All that money and she looks like this? LMFAO

laverdadduele @ 05/16/2011 at 4:05 pm

OUCH!!! My eyes!!!!!!!!!

Next to Mischa Barton this drunk has the worst legs in Hollywood. Hideous!

she looks beautiful! breathtaking

ModestMouse @ 05/16/2011 at 4:45 pm

She is just so clueless when it comes to style.

She is an ugly fat b!tch with an obnoxious voice
She deserves to be exactly where she IS, A D-list hasbeen judge on a reality show..
Floptina = FAIL

That “smile” look like it hurts her!
Just like her disgusting legs hurt my eyes!
Man! That is one hot mess of a woman!
Absolutey horrid!!

My God, she looks so beautiful!

LOVE HER!!!! such a beauty

Acoustic cover of Christina’s Save Me From Myself. I hope you enjoy, Christina Fans! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SiWYvt-sXrY

christinalover @ 05/16/2011 at 8:09 pm

this woman has class,style combined with beauty and sexiness. love christina to death

She looks STUNNING! Her face is gorgeous, she’s DIVINE!!!!! PERFECT!!!! Legendtina!!!!

And LOL @ the haters, that is, 1gemini on YouTube (Julie, The Hater)

Belladonna @ 05/17/2011 at 1:56 pm

Christina looks cute and pretty.

The TV show The Voice really stinks, I can’t believe anyone really wastes their time watching it. Blake ???, where did they find him????