Leonardo DiCaprio & Blake Lively: We're On A Boat!

Leonardo DiCaprio & Blake Lively: We're On A Boat!

Leonardo DiCaprio shares a smile with Blake Lively as they spend time on a yacht on Tuesday (May 17) during the 2011 Cannes Film Festival in Cannes, France.

The 36-year-old actor checked messages on his cell phone as he had an animated conversation with his BFF Lukas Haas and director Steven Spielberg while aboard the boat.

Leo split from his girlfriend of nearly four years, Israeli model Bar Refaeli, earlier in the month.

10+ pictures inside of Leonardo DiCaprio and Blake Lively chatting while aboard a yacht in Cannes, France…

leonardo dicaprio blake lively yacht 01
leonardo dicaprio blake lively yacht 02
leonardo dicaprio blake lively yacht 03
leonardo dicaprio blake lively yacht 04
leonardo dicaprio blake lively yacht 05
leonardo dicaprio blake lively yacht 06
leonardo dicaprio blake lively yacht 07
leonardo dicaprio blake lively yacht 08
leonardo dicaprio blake lively yacht 09
leonardo dicaprio blake lively yacht 10

Photos: Fame Pictures
Posted to: Blake Lively, Leonardo DiCaprio, Lukas Haas, Steven Spielberg

ABC

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 715 » Show All

She must have sense humor. That is why he is very good friend with kate because she has a great sense of humor. He is so happy. I am so happy that NO fatty is around. yaaaaaaa

OH YA champagne YA

Oh - My, My @ 05/17/2011 at 4:07 pm

@Mrs. Archer:

Someone had to place them on FROG and then hack into her account. This is her OWN PR bullshit. It’s done all the tim. Still her behind it though – faker. Poor Bar, in trouble again for stupid decionmaking? Oh, poor baby. Better play the victim BIG for Leo!!!

quit with blake hate! @ 05/17/2011 at 4:11 pm

Come on you guys now your hating on Blake? It was the same with Bar, and come on you have to admit it, Blake is 1,000 times better looking then bar. and she has some talent! So quit hating on her! geesh!

I agree with @curi2: and @ Salt, this is a PLANNED photo shoot and again as Leo putting it out there that he’s single. He knew that X was in Cannes yesterday and the next day who is papped next to – Blake. This was done for a reason.

hot fckg couple if true!

@cali girl:

I know the doctor who did her nose and Boob job….like 5 years ago

yeah...right...but...ummmm @ 05/17/2011 at 4:19 pm

This is, most likey, some sort of “acting” meeting – Lively is trying to get in a film with DiCaprio and DiCaprio is trying to get Spielberg to direct…it’s simple networking.

Mrs. Archer @ 05/17/2011 at 4:21 pm

@Oh – My, My: You’re in PR, right? They are separate accounts. The fake one has a 1 after Xs name. Are you saying that X has a shadow account to post stuff?

I also agree with the above posts that it was planned. But I hope that clos-minded someone gets the message…

@quit with blake hate!:

I totally agree with you girl, I’m so sick of people hating just for the sake of hating… With Barf there was a million reasons to hate that girl, she was disgusting and used Leo till she couldn’t use him no more…but now Blake too? Let him have fun and enjoy his new found freedom. I agree with Tink that Blake is definitely a step in the right direction for him..she seems light and more genuine to me. And I also get a much better vibe from her than I did from Barfie… And he looks a million times happier than I’ve seen him look in the six years he spent with that sour lemon face.

Mrs. Archer @ 05/17/2011 at 4:27 pm

I re-read my comment and it sounded snotty, but I didn’t intend for that. I was legitimately asking that because I though you posted that before.

people only hate Bar because she’s jewish.

“At least Blake has her own career though. I give her that. The other one just rode on his a** like a pony.”

Exactly. Whatever one thinks about her as an actor, she’s established herself enough to get decent tv and movie roles, and she didn’t do it by stripping or dating famous men. A ten year age difference is not that huge, unless your talking about college age kids and younger. I’ve only seen her interviewed once, I think it was Letterman: charming California girl talking about her hippy parents is what I remember. They may just be friends. Even if more, it’s probably not that serious. Regardless, he looks happy and these pics are great. :)

Mr Popularity @ 05/17/2011 at 4:30 pm

Almost 100 posts in 75 minutes. Leo sure is popular.

wow l have to admit that they look absolutely great together. leo looks soo happy and blake is fine.

In my memory, no-one has ever made an anti-semetic comment about X and regulars on these threads discourage that.

@C / G:

No she just rode someone’s balls.

congratulationsleo @ 05/17/2011 at 4:39 pm

blake is thousand time better than this barfiesh!t. i still wonder why barfie is at cannes. she want leo back or what. i hope he will nerver back with barfie. i vote for blake

Oh - My, My @ 05/17/2011 at 4:40 pm

@Mrs. Archer:

A correct twitter account for her (with her style of writing and asking quesions) has a “1″ after it. Can’t fake that stuff. She might have many other twitter accounts too.

Fakers. Ok – Unless she does something over the top stupid, |’m done with her. LEO is RELEASED!!

Fake Manly @ 05/17/2011 at 4:42 pm

Interesting that people don’t have issues believing that he is just friends with Kate Winslet but when it cemes to Ms Boobs it has to be more than that. Leo is relaxed like this whenever he is around his buddies like Lukas or Tobey. It could easily be work. Leo produces movies she might be in one…

i like Leo but im not a fan of Blake, she’s everywhere these days

shes the reason bar and leo broke up!

Eww, what a disappointment. He can do SO much better. I see nothing special about this horse-faced chick.

Blake wants to be A list even though she’s not that good of an actress. Well..what better way than to associate yourself with A list! haha

Oh - My, My @ 05/17/2011 at 4:45 pm