Leighton Meester & Justin Long: New Couple Alert?

Leighton Meester & Justin Long: New Couple Alert?

Are Leighton Meester and Justin Long going public with a possible romance?

The 25-year-old actress and Justin, 32, held hands outside La Poubelle in Hollywood on Sunday (May 15) after a two-hour dinner date, People reports.

And Leighton isn’t the only Gossip Girl star who appears to have a new beau!

Co-star Blake Lively has been spending time with newly single Leonardo DiCaprio in Cannes, France.

Over the weekend, the two actors were spotted roaming around the Hotel du Cap-Eden-Roc, the NY Post reports. A few days later, Blake joined Leo, his BFF Lukas Haas, and director Steven Spielberg on a yacht.

Meanwhile, Leighton‘s ex, Sebastian Stan, was last spotted with Dianna Agron at DeLeon Tequila’s Two Year Anniversary party on Sunday at L.A.’s Chateau Marmont.

WHO DO YOU THINK makes the cutest couple: Leighton/Justin, Blake/Leo, or Sebastian/Dianna?

• Jennifer Love Hewitt gushes about her baby daughter Autumn- US Weekly
  • Avril Lavigne is suing 2VLive for not paying her after she performed a concert- TMZ
  • Brody Jenner talks about skipping Kim Kardashian's wedding - Gossip Cop
  • Cher Lloyd looks so happy to be 21- Just Jared Jr
  • Falling Skies has been renewed for a final season- Entertainment Weekly
  • Casey Kasem's dead body is now missing- Huffington Post
  • How many stunt doubles does Scarlett Johansson have for The Avengers: Age of Ultron?- Lainey Gossip
  • Paul Anka has cancelled his concert in Tel Aviv- The Hollywood Reporter
  • Hunter King shows off her bikini body- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All

It would be awesome to see blake & leo together… they make a hot couple

Pics or it didnt happen. Justin long is cute though. I like him. Lucky leighton if this is true

I am so f*****g sick and tired of ugly old men stealing young women from young men who they should be with. I wish that Leighton and Blake would find someone around their ages. They deserve better than Justin and Leo who can’t handle women their own ages and steal women from us. For example,
Leighton – Shia LaBeouf
Justin – Ginnifer Goodwin
Blake – Shia LaBeouf
Leo – Winona Ryder

Justin is just cute with Drew Barrymore! Get out Leighton…

@Connie:

LOVE this, Connie.
It’s my new line, “Pics or it didn’t happen.”

Brainy box @ 05/18/2011 at 11:41 am

THIS IS ALL F*CKED UP!!!!!!

Not going to believe this mishap until I see pictures…. But would still be happy for Leighton! She deserves someone gorgeous

Lydia Roberts @ 05/18/2011 at 11:44 am

I’m glad to see Leighton Meester and Blake Lively happy again and in new relationships with Justin Long and Leonardo DiCaprio even though they are significantly younger than them.
I have always liked younger men. I have never dated or had sex with anyone older than me – it hasn’t been a conscious choice, just a fact. I love their youthful energy, it makes me feel young. Not that I am old – really, 35 isn’t, and society is more accepting of cougar relationships these days.
So beware guys the cougars are on the loose – and if they lure you in you might just be in for the best ride of your life.

Team Leo/Blake @ 05/18/2011 at 11:51 am

Blake is HOT !! GO LEO!!!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Unlike Blake, Leighton isn’t dating for PR trying to make a career by association so her and Justin are probably real where as Blake and Leo is her trying to find an A-list boyfriend

my opinion @ 05/18/2011 at 12:05 pm

Justin seems like a really nice down to earth type of guy. I’m happy for Leighton if it’s true.

a few pics and everyone’s saying they are together, pleaseeeee

@keira:

I agree! Plus, Justin seems more the relationship type.
If you want a rich, high profile guy who will never commit..go for Leo!!

Team Skitzo @ 05/18/2011 at 12:11 pm

justin long..face is looooooooooong..lol…I got like every color Lip gloss now..they been giving back after PETA got them for animal testing.. http://goo.gl/7fzo5

Man i SO hope its true Blake & Leo are dating, what a cool couple they would make, not to mention all the fun gossip.

Justin may not be that hot but he’s very likeable AND funny.
I shall wait and see.

Run Leo Run!!!!! @ 05/18/2011 at 12:48 pm

Leo you can do so much better, i hope it’s not true!!

i fan leo he’s extra handsome ,
i love leo with candice s :D

Love Justin Long! I like Drew/Justin vut Justin/Leighton why not cute couple if it’s true

Justin is too good for fug leighton ,huge downgrade,shame on you Justin long

Blake and Leo? nooooooo please! I love him, but, without gisele, he only dated girls who aren’t enough for him

There are pictures of Blake and Leo in Cannes, France, on that yatch with spielberg… well that is soooo a couple thing to do to visit a friends boat while on vacation :p

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All