Leighton Meester & Justin Long: New Couple Alert?

Leighton Meester & Justin Long: New Couple Alert?

Are Leighton Meester and Justin Long going public with a possible romance?

The 25-year-old actress and Justin, 32, held hands outside La Poubelle in Hollywood on Sunday (May 15) after a two-hour dinner date, People reports.

And Leighton isn’t the only Gossip Girl star who appears to have a new beau!

Co-star Blake Lively has been spending time with newly single Leonardo DiCaprio in Cannes, France.

Over the weekend, the two actors were spotted roaming around the Hotel du Cap-Eden-Roc, the NY Post reports. A few days later, Blake joined Leo, his BFF Lukas Haas, and director Steven Spielberg on a yacht.

Meanwhile, Leighton‘s ex, Sebastian Stan, was last spotted with Dianna Agron at DeLeon Tequila’s Two Year Anniversary party on Sunday at L.A.’s Chateau Marmont.

WHO DO YOU THINK makes the cutest couple: Leighton/Justin, Blake/Leo, or Sebastian/Dianna?

It would be awesome to see blake & leo together… they make a hot couple

Pics or it didnt happen. Justin long is cute though. I like him. Lucky leighton if this is true

I am so f*****g sick and tired of ugly old men stealing young women from young men who they should be with. I wish that Leighton and Blake would find someone around their ages. They deserve better than Justin and Leo who can’t handle women their own ages and steal women from us. For example,
Leighton – Shia LaBeouf
Justin – Ginnifer Goodwin
Blake – Shia LaBeouf
Leo – Winona Ryder

Justin is just cute with Drew Barrymore! Get out Leighton…

@Connie:

LOVE this, Connie.
It’s my new line, “Pics or it didn’t happen.”

Brainy box @ 05/18/2011 at 11:41 am

THIS IS ALL F*CKED UP!!!!!!

Not going to believe this mishap until I see pictures…. But would still be happy for Leighton! She deserves someone gorgeous

Lydia Roberts @ 05/18/2011 at 11:44 am

I’m glad to see Leighton Meester and Blake Lively happy again and in new relationships with Justin Long and Leonardo DiCaprio even though they are significantly younger than them.
I have always liked younger men. I have never dated or had sex with anyone older than me – it hasn’t been a conscious choice, just a fact. I love their youthful energy, it makes me feel young. Not that I am old – really, 35 isn’t, and society is more accepting of cougar relationships these days.
So beware guys the cougars are on the loose – and if they lure you in you might just be in for the best ride of your life.

Team Leo/Blake @ 05/18/2011 at 11:51 am

Blake is HOT !! GO LEO!!!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Unlike Blake, Leighton isn’t dating for PR trying to make a career by association so her and Justin are probably real where as Blake and Leo is her trying to find an A-list boyfriend

my opinion @ 05/18/2011 at 12:05 pm

Justin seems like a really nice down to earth type of guy. I’m happy for Leighton if it’s true.

a few pics and everyone’s saying they are together, pleaseeeee

@keira:

I agree! Plus, Justin seems more the relationship type.
If you want a rich, high profile guy who will never commit..go for Leo!!

Team Skitzo @ 05/18/2011 at 12:11 pm

justin long..face is looooooooooong..lol…I got like every color Lip gloss now..they been giving back after PETA got them for animal testing.. http://goo.gl/7fzo5

Man i SO hope its true Blake & Leo are dating, what a cool couple they would make, not to mention all the fun gossip.

Justin may not be that hot but he’s very likeable AND funny.
I shall wait and see.

Run Leo Run!!!!! @ 05/18/2011 at 12:48 pm

Leo you can do so much better, i hope it’s not true!!

i fan leo he’s extra handsome ,
i love leo with candice s :D

Love Justin Long! I like Drew/Justin vut Justin/Leighton why not cute couple if it’s true

Justin is too good for fug leighton ,huge downgrade,shame on you Justin long

Blake and Leo? nooooooo please! I love him, but, without gisele, he only dated girls who aren’t enough for him

There are pictures of Blake and Leo in Cannes, France, on that yatch with spielberg… well that is soooo a couple thing to do to visit a friends boat while on vacation :p

Huge downgrade for Leo also.

Rainforest @ 05/18/2011 at 2:56 pm

An A-list status is achieved by worthy artistic performances, not by sleeping your way up to the top. Let me take a wild guess and say that Blake, coming from a family heavily involved in Hollywood, probably knows this. If A-list men are seen in her company it’s probably because of her cheery, warm and bubbly personality. Check her interviews, she seems genuinely down to earth, funny and very sweet. Fans who have met her will tell you the same thing. It’s true that nice people attract others. If you’re a ***** no one will want to work or associate with you. Blake seems like a honest sweet girl and I don’t know why so many people hate her. Oh, yes, because a beautiful blonde girl MUST be sleeping around to achieve something. Right. I forgot that we still live in the 50′s.

Leo not with blake lively @ 05/18/2011 at 3:02 pm

From Lainey today
________________________________________________
So here are more details behind those photos of Blake Lively and Leonardo DiCaprio hugging on a yacht in the French Riviera yesterday.

Leo and his boys were with Steven Spielberg and Kate Capshaw. Then Blake showed up. They all greeted each other. She also hugged Lukas Haas. Gave him a friendly kiss on the mouth. Then Spielberg gave her a tour of the boat.

Leo and Lukas hit up the de Grisogono party at the Hotel du Cap last night. Blake was not with them. As usual, while everyone was DRESSED, Leo rolled in in jeans and ball cap. Well, he gets away with it. After that event wrapped, I’m told by multiple sources that he then headed over to a private villa for a small-ish party where it was literally 5 models for every 1 guy. Here’s how it was described to me:

“Compared to the quality of the girls here, Blake Lively is Sears catalogue.”

Needless to say, everyone was getting a lot of action. Of all different flavours. You can imagine how some of it was passed around too. Put it this way, if Leo’s actually hitting Blake, she is sharing him with a lot of other side-dishes. Remember what his standard is, right?

blake and leo would be hot!!! Blake is absolutely beautuful and down to earth and maybe leo can actually settle down with someone so gorgeous and sewwt like Blake!!!

La Poubelle!!! really? What is it, a dump? Do they realise a poubelle is actually a trash can???

@Leo not with blake lively: i believe this and what other’s have said: Bar is in Cannes too. She can be stalkerish and Leo wants to make sure she and the media know he’s single. No more make ups and break ups. He’s done with her. Blake is doing what she always does. Pic w/ Ryan Gosling, maybe she’s dating Ryan Reynolds after his split with ScarJo…blah blah. Her PR team connects her to every A list guy possible. Regardless of who she hangs out with her acting abilities won’t benefit so she can go marry George Clooney…she still would lose big roles to the Carey Mulligan’s and Emma Stone’s of Hollywood. And yes, Blake is nothing like Gisele or Bar. Leo has a type. And it’s always been supermodel. Not publicity seeking actress. As soon as I heard about the Leo/Bar split I thought…Blake will be connected to him in a few weeks. Happened sooner than I thought.

@MaisyRL: I agree! Very very well said!

not a blake lively fan here, so i prefer justin and leighton. im glad that leighton is dating now! ♥

Blake and Leo….

looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

very funny ..

blake is soooo trying to pr her way to the top ryan gosling, ben affleck, leo.

Leighton can do better than Justin-he is not even attractvie. Blake is about as desireable as a woman gets- I guess I can see her wanting Leo- I can definately see him wanting her= she needs a strong smart man-

Blake is as beautiful as Gisele= and both Gisele and Blake are more beautiful than Bar. Bar and Brooklyn Decker are not pretty- Leighton is cute but Justin seems weak and not good enough for her-on and on and I hope they all had fun. Leo is cute but not so sure aobut his actual sex appeal once in bed

@Jo: Too bad that they didn`t visit that boat together. Leo was there before her with his friend, Lukas ( there are photos ) and rumor has it that Blake ( or Boobs Fakely as I saw it on some threads – lol ) showed up uninvited. The photos are `painfully forced` as several sites and comments pointed out. I doubt Leo is dumb enough to start with someone like Blake.
I always liked Leighton and I hope she`ll find a nice guy soon. She is the best in the show not the PR-Queen.

Leo & Justin ?! I don’t see it happening. :-) :-)