Bar Refaeli: VIP in Cannes!

Bar Refaeli: VIP in Cannes!

Bar Refaeli enjoys a night out during the 2011 Cannes Film Festival on Friday (May 20) at the VIP Room in Cannes, France.

The 25-year-old Israeli model hung out with some gal pals and snapped pictures with her phone.

The next day, Bar wrote on her Twitter page that she was at “#Formula1 best seats in the house!”

“Then saw Jenson Button stepping out.. Followed by [Lewis] Hamilton.. My brothers r so jealous right now,” she said in another tweet.

On Thursday, Bar soaked up the sun while lounging on a yacht and tweeted a pic of her bikini body!

bar refaeli vip cannes 01
bar refaeli vip cannes 02
bar refaeli vip cannes 03

Ethan Miller/Getty

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All

She has a magnificent physique and excellent body overall. With her large breasts and toned, shapely legs, Bar is very sexy.

Bar Refaeli is so beautiful and voluptuous. This incredibly gorgeous and curvaceous young woman is pure Israeli perfection. I love her. She’s a really sweet girl.

Amy Silver @ 05/21/2011 at 3:50 pm

I hope she finds love and happiness with someone her own age now who she settles down with.
Bar has a healthy model figure that boasts an ample cleavage, fuller legs and a fuller backside. I just love her curves. She’s so shapely. She’s a great example to women around the world.

Jenna Gold @ 05/21/2011 at 3:56 pm

I find it inspiring that Bar has gotten over Leo so soon after their break up to encourage all of us to not get depressed after a long-term relationship with a partner ends and to achieve greatness in our own personal relationships. Bravo, girl!

Are you going to be renaming this blog Just Bar?!?!

Her Twitter comments show her as the opposite of a fame hungry model. I think she enjoys the modelling process. I do hope she gets recognised for her work.
She sounds like a lovely person. It is nice to see a person as such in the modelling industry.

mushymushy @ 05/21/2011 at 4:03 pm

BAR OVERLOAD!! Why is she wearing her nightgown?

She’s so beautiful. I wonder which famous celebrity she will date next? Prince Harry needs a Bride!

on the other thread about her, somebody posted a link to a photo of her @this very same event, with a man (labeled her boyfriend) rubbing her shoulder. Why jj is selective here? anyway, she just announce on tw that she will be moving in barcelona for few months;;;; guess the boyfriend is real, it cannot be work only, you would think the usa have more opportunities, am i right?

I bet she’s paying you to talk about her huh? And to not mention that she just broke up with Leo. Cause, I know if it was someone else you would mention “They just recently broke up with so-and-so.” But with her, you haven’t ever mentioned it, which leads me to believe her people are paying you to make her look good and not in a negative light.

now this is getting ridiculous. The brunette with the wine glass beside Bar is beautiful. Now she looks like a model and not some random bar slu*.

can this chick please go away @ 05/21/2011 at 4:14 pm

i dont get this chick you know your a fame wh*re when you will go to an anti-semitic’s movie premier when you are a JEW such a moron

Anyone else find it funny she’s hugging up to Karl Lagerfeld now? Those Blake rumors must have really gotten to her…

Anyways he despises commercial models and even hates Heidi Klum. Don’t get too comfy barfy.

ummmmm why is she at Cannes? The last time I checked Cannes was for movie stars, directors etc… nor for boring models like her

sorry but I really don’t see why there’s so much hate towards her. She seems to be a nice person and I really hope that break-up will bring her even more fame ;))

@LMS: That’s pretty bad the only things that can make her famous are a breakup and a relationship…

Why does every post with Bar gets so many comments? No other site is like that, that’s so weird.
I know that hater’s gonna hate and stuff – but the fact that every post with bar in it gets so many clicks just means that the site owner will get more and more posts of her on the site, to get more money.
I mean, if u hate her so much for whatever reason u got, and she’ll obviously never read your comments cause what celebrity does, the least you can do is just ignore her, and hope there’ll be no more posts about her.
Unless this is some weird way to release stress. In that case – that’s really weird.

@yaaasssss:

whoa, psycho alert. get a life, you nut job.

Ugly blonde pimple girl.

Way to go, BAR!!!

I’ve never seen her looking so happy!

longchamp @ 05/21/2011 at 5:33 pm

the friend is classy and way, way hotter

@Jasmin:

WELL most celebrities read the comments and some of them even comments, you are naive to think that they don’t. Bar definitely follows all what is written here and some of the comments are shouting that its’s her!!!!

@Jasmin:

WELL most celebrities read the comments and some of them even comment, you are so naive to think otherwise. Bar definitely follows all what is written here and some of the comments are shouting that its’s her!!!! So please spare us with your lectures.

longchamp @ 05/21/2011 at 5:35 pm

…the ponytailed friend, to be exact.

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All