Christina Aguilera & Cee Lo Green's 'Nasty' - First Listen!

Christina Aguilera & Cee Lo Green's 'Nasty' - First Listen!

Check out Christina Aguilera‘s just released song “Nasty” featuring fellow Voice coach Cee Lo Green!

The track surfaced around the same time Cee Lo appeared on Late Night with Jimmy Fallon earlier this week, where he revealed he and Christina had recorded a duet before appearing on their NBC show.

“We did a song together about a few years ago. It actually was supposed to make the Burlesque soundtrack, but it didn’t make it. But I’ve been seeing people tweet about it lately so I think they’re going to release it,” the 36-year-old singer shared.

WHAT DO YOU THINK of Christina Aguilera and Cee Lo Green’s song “Nasty”?

Christina Aguilera feat. Cee Lo Green – Nasty
Credit: Alberto E. Rodriguez; Photos: Getty
Posted to: Cee Lo Green, Christina Aguilera, First Listen

This is how music should sound! BEYOND AMAZING!!!

I LOVE it!!!!

But the song had surfaced way BEFORE the Jimmy Fallon interview.

AMAZING! Xtina rules

Love it! Hope it really does get released as a single.

its amaaaaaaziing

LOVE IT!!

Madhatter @ 05/21/2011 at 9:23 am

LOVE!!!!
Who produced it?! It reminds me a little bit of that old song, “At the car wash…” Love, Love, Love.

It freaks me out that this was a song that was shelved when they put out all the other cr*p.

What other great songs have we missed out on because of dumb record company decisions?

N-A-S-T-Y, and NASTY, love the way you’re talking Nasty :)
Madhatter, Claude Kelly produced this song, and it’s AMAZING.

Nice music and she as adoll beautiful

OMG, it’s sooooo cool, i LOVE it!

Xtinas BAAACCCK!!!

Madhatter @ 05/21/2011 at 9:50 am

Everyone should post a request to itunes to make the single available.

I just checked- they don’t have it…

The mean bass, funky rhythm guitars and big horns remind me of the phenomenal funk/jazz bands like Earth Wind & Fire or PFunk. Would love to see Christina and Cee Lo do this song live with an allstar backup band,

i hate this banshee @ 05/21/2011 at 10:25 am

2 fat fuglies ahahahahahahaha

OMG……I NEED this song NOW. Its FIRE

This is awesome!!!! :-)

THIS IS BETTER THAN ANYTHING BRITNEY,GAGA & BEYONCE HAVE PUT OUT #REALTALK

AMAZING…THE COMEBACK OF XTINA BEGINS!

Awesomeness!!! :-)

Xtina_Singlera @ 05/21/2011 at 10:50 am

It’s a very fun song! Christina VOICELERA is the best.

And I like Cee-Lo’s “yelling” here, it fits the song greatly!!!!!! :D

However, the song ends in a slightly awkward way. It’s probably not even finished. It might be missing a Cee-Lo verse or something, this clip is only 2.54 minutes long.

But FANTASTIC track, nonetheless!

AMAZING hot song. well done to both christina and cee-lo.

I am loving this song. I wish it had of been included on the Burlesque soundtrack. They can still release it to radio. Christina and Cee lo rocks!!!

This song is so hot!!. I hope they send it to radio. Christina and Cee Lo rock!!!

Burlesquee @ 05/21/2011 at 11:44 am

like it a lot….

The beat goes hard and both of them saaanggg

Damn I missed this Christina. Will this get released? I’d buy it.

the song is firece & soo hot!!!
They must do a video together & release the song !!

rulesbreaker @ 05/21/2011 at 11:53 am

Loooveeee it.!!
Best Christina Song Ever !!

Very Good song.

ForGetYouFreAK @ 05/21/2011 at 11:55 am

My Son & I love this song
i wanna hear this on radio and buy it on Itunes…
the song is so N A S T Y ♥

ForGetYouFreAK @ 05/21/2011 at 11:56 am

christinas voice is *-* woohoo
so amazing

ForGetYouFreAK @ 05/21/2011 at 11:58 am

i really hope this get release !!!!

song is the best ive ever heard this year.
Run The World,S&M or another Katy Perry song is nothing to NASTY
N-A-S-T-Y song of 2011
#justsayin

ForGetYouFreAK @ 05/21/2011 at 12:01 pm

must win a grammy

Belladonna @ 05/21/2011 at 12:30 pm

I love it!!!!!!! ♥

Christina always brings the real music.

Wow, Xtina and Cee Lo know how REAL music should sound. Haven’t heard a pop song to these standards in years…

Love the song but HATE all the runs.. There Diarrhea to my ears.

i jus had to comment again… this song is givin me liiife!

Hey, real music. Cool.

GREAT SONG!!! Want It As Single So Bad, But B2B Has Gone..

AMAZING!

I really want her to do THIS sound for a next album cause this is her niche and this is HERSELF. She just need this voice, this vibe and actual MUSIC with no autotune or held back vocals. GIVE US THIS, xtina, REAL VOICE!!!

LOVE IT

Sagittarian25 @ 05/21/2011 at 2:05 pm

Love love love looooooooooooove this!!

The B-section, the bridge (!!!!!!!), the horns, the VOICE! HOT HOT HOT

SMASH HIT!!!

linker nippel @ 05/21/2011 at 3:14 pm

wooooooooooooooow
i love it
it´s great
mybee next 1 hit…

It is SOOOO CATCHY! It’s great. They shoud release it!

would be better without cee lo

2 of today’s most talented artists teaming up for a song = HOT!
Hope they’ll perfom it live in ‘The Voice’ and maybe release the live version on iTunes cause this leak obviously is an unfinished version.

love this song! the chorus is super catchy. christina sounds great, i miss hearing her on the radio. i hope she releases a new album this year.

I hope this song gets released ’cause I love Christina Aguilera’s voice when she sings soul….takes me to higher places….hands down she’s the best out there

Christina is really good and has always good at doing old-school soul. Synth pop is ok, but give Xtina a tight rhythm section and some horns and she’s good; she’s gonna go hard.

cat on tine roof @ 05/21/2011 at 8:45 pm

Oh please, cee lo sounds like a screaming cat on a live wire. Worst duo everrrrrrrrr!!!

Wonderful song, two real talents!

xmen4ever8290 @ 05/21/2011 at 11:16 pm

@Kiki:

I said the same thing! That came out way before this page was made. This song is EPIC! I can’t stop listening to it!

Anthony Harrington @ 05/21/2011 at 11:20 pm

If Ain’t No Other Man wasn’t obvious this one has gone over the plainly obvious with the sampling.
This song is liked so much because of “Dance Across The Floor” from which the HUGE sampling comes from.
It’s about time Ms Aguilera comes back with something more original than plagiarism.
I hope a large chunk of royalties are reserved to Jimmy Bo Horne cause the merit goes all to him.

amazinng wow
PERFECT!!!

release it now RCA!!!

@ Anthony Harrington
Didn’t KC and the Sunshine Band do a version of those horn riffs too?
I feel you but what you’re saying, but 2 points:
1: This is an unfinished demo that Cee Lo and Christina were working with.
2: For musicians it aint always about the money, Like George Clinton said ” We’re one nation under a groove getting down just for the funk of it,” The funk is a tradition like jazz and the blues which is loved and shared by its practioners. I’m glad that Cee Lo and Christina are carrying on the tradition. If you listen to “Back in the Day” by Christina you’d know that she’s all about honoring the innovators of Jazz and RnB. It’s the music she grew up on.

Sagittarian25 @ 05/22/2011 at 1:49 am

They REALLY should perform this and release it as well. It’s so HOTTTTTTTTTT.

Alexandra @ 05/22/2011 at 2:30 am

AWSOME SONG!!! Xtina & Cee Loo RULES!!

Artist do samples to bring it back to our time (and they pay rights to do that and show it on the credits of the album/singles.. etc) … It’s nothing new but .. others artists copy other artists and then they claim themselves “originals” … rmmm. Well… not going further a clear example is Lady Gaga.

I think they did a great great job.. bring it back old school music with a modern day twist. We need more of this in these pop music times. Aguilera’s Back to Basics album is plenty of samples and the album is to date the most critically acclaimed album of Aguilera. So.. haters gonna hate. That’s all. If you like good music enjoy it and leave the hate appart. Aguilera is the only pop artist that do real and interesting things in these times.

@Anthony Harrington:

Gur, is not plagiarism as you call it. They pay rights, they give credits to do this. And they did a great great job. So… read more music books and then post a comment.

no just no!!!!

diepmayer @ 05/22/2011 at 3:44 am

Wow… Yes, this is real music. Two talented people

LOVE IT!!!
I wanna see a video for this song!

I really love it. Very catchy. Surely they’re going to release it. They’re a great combo for that style of old school funk – two extremely talented people. Naysayers are just jealous. You don’t have to like their music but there’s no denying the raw music talent, which is sorely lacking in far too many manufactured popstars.

Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!

This song is AMAZING!!!
Omg i hope this becomes one of the best singles!
This is where its at Christina <3

Love her and Him (when she sung “crazy” on The Voice = Perfection)

All posts on the internet about this song and how it came about are false. Cee-lo wrote this with his producer Jack Splash a few years ago. Then during Burlesque, Jack Splash was in the studio with Xtina and she cut this. They were never going to put it in Burlesque. If they did, it would have been a smash. It was always supposed to be a single off of Christina’s new album coming out at the end of the year this year. That’s the truth. Trust me. I know.