Gisele Bundchen: Bikini Pooltime with Tom Brady!

Gisele Bundchen: Bikini Pooltime with Tom Brady!

Gisele Bundchen has some fun in the sun with her husband Tom Brady on Saturday (May 21) at their hotel pool in Mexico.

The 30-year-old Brazilian supermodel and her 33-year-old hunky husband spent the day sliding down the pool slide and soaking up some rays.

Earlier this week, Gisele attended the opening of the Beauty Culture photo exhibit in Century City, Calif.

Gisele talked to Vanity Fair about how she perceives herself in photos.

“Some of the times I’ll look at a photo of myself and ask ‘Ugh, what’s happening?’” Gisele said. “But the most important thing for me is that I’m never looking at the pictures asking, ‘Do I look pretty for my eyes,’ because I am my worst critic. It’s more about, ‘Did I capture what is trying to be captured?’”

gisele bundchen mexico vacation 01
gisele bundchen mexico vacation 02
gisele bundchen mexico vacation 03
gisele bundchen mexico vacation 04
gisele bundchen mexico vacation 05

• Nicolas Cage cares about what people think of him- US Weekly
  • Young Jeezy drank from a $20,000 bottle of Moet- TMZ
  • Watch James David Carter get a four chair turn on The Voice- Gossip Cop
  • Read a recap of the latest episode of Masters of Sex- Lainey Gossip
  • Director George Sluizer has died at the age of 82- The Hollywood Reporter
  • Claudia Galanti shows off major cleavage in Milan- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 » Show All
I n F a m o u s l y C o o L @ 05/21/2011 at 8:21 pm

…Which one’s gisele? ahahahaha

She’s a man, and he’s a girly-man.

He MUST cut his hair.

And why are they never in Boston? Too good for that town?

no more like the worlds richest most powerful and iconic supermodel on the planet. ;)

Very nice to see the highest paid model and one of the highest paid QB’s acting like us normal people lol.

ubersuper @ 05/21/2011 at 8:37 pm

They look so happy together…Unlike when Gisele was with Leo..Probably they are the happiest couple in Hollywood….

urFrozoidfreak @ 05/21/2011 at 8:37 pm

@Jen: more and likely the long swan. Last time I checked she didnt have a big quaterback bod like some models.

These two bother me….
I don’t know what it is…..
Where is their kid?
When I had babies I stayed with my kids constantly.
You never know what goes on with these celebrities and then the kids turn to drugs.
Just sayin

Layla Orisis @ 05/21/2011 at 8:38 pm

Tom and his dude! Ja!

A little man & tranny action….

Layla Orisis @ 05/21/2011 at 8:42 pm

Dude looks like a lady!

The fat Gisele fangirls who keep repeating that she’s the highest paid model are clueless. No one cares if she’s overpaid.

FACT: She looks like a man.

You silly girls need to stop reading Vogue and eating up everything it tells you. Magazines like Vogue play on the low self-esteem of fat girls like you by creating a skinny, adrogynous standard for you to aspire to.

So, Vogue tells you how great her boyish body and manly face is and you believe it and worse, start aspiring to it.

Get off the sofa and stop reading Vogue.

Tom is slow-minded.
Gisele is manipulative.

They have a lot of fun together. They’re a great couple and little Ben is well loved.

Look at that gorgeous bum. Not like the flat pancake a$$ of a certain (sub)model bring shoved down our throats.

I wonder what new, glamorous campaign is next for beautiful Gisele?

Come on Vogue @ 05/21/2011 at 9:06 pm

I can understand why you don’t like Vogue. You don’t get “it”. Fashion and its connection to modern culture eludes you. Don’t allow your bitterness to overwhelm you.

Maybe she's poor @ 05/21/2011 at 9:09 pm

That poster is probably too poor to afford the things Gisele endorses. She’s got an H&M campaign and endorses Pantene. I’m sure that’s within your price range.

Bootylicious @ 05/21/2011 at 9:13 pm

How many lunges did it take to get that backside? I bet she and Tom work out a lot together. ;)

No famewh•ring @ 05/21/2011 at 9:17 pm

A real supermodel doesn’t have to beg for photos to be taken to stay relevant. Gisele is doing what she loves (being outdoors) with the man of her dreams.

LaylaLuvsGi @ 05/21/2011 at 9:19 pm

Anyone who finds a 6’5, 250 lb Quarterback girly has issues.

@Layla Orisis: Isn’t your favorite bucked tooth beaver one expression bloated face model loved by GAY Givenchy designers? Didn’t she have Gay Armani campaigns? Isn’t she in Vogue quite a bit? Quit being bitter. Gisele IS and ALWAYS will be “The One”.

No kidding. Tom is so big and yummy too. I like his big arms and shoulders.

BostonFreaks @ 05/21/2011 at 9:25 pm

haha I see the Boston parent police have arrived. Get off your computers your child is probably making out with her friend down in the basement right now while you’re policing Gisele and Tom.

The envious trolls always here! LOL

@bitter: That buck tooth beaver is far PRETTIER than your manly adrogynous ****** ****.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 » Show All