Gisele Bundchen: Bikini Pooltime with Tom Brady!

Gisele Bundchen: Bikini Pooltime with Tom Brady!

Gisele Bundchen has some fun in the sun with her husband Tom Brady on Saturday (May 21) at their hotel pool in Mexico.

The 30-year-old Brazilian supermodel and her 33-year-old hunky husband spent the day sliding down the pool slide and soaking up some rays.

Earlier this week, Gisele attended the opening of the Beauty Culture photo exhibit in Century City, Calif.

Gisele talked to Vanity Fair about how she perceives herself in photos.

“Some of the times I’ll look at a photo of myself and ask ‘Ugh, what’s happening?’” Gisele said. “But the most important thing for me is that I’m never looking at the pictures asking, ‘Do I look pretty for my eyes,’ because I am my worst critic. It’s more about, ‘Did I capture what is trying to be captured?’”

gisele bundchen mexico vacation 01
gisele bundchen mexico vacation 02
gisele bundchen mexico vacation 03
gisele bundchen mexico vacation 04
gisele bundchen mexico vacation 05

• Heidi Montag congratulates Lauren Conrad on her wedding - US Weekly
  • August Alsina collapses during a performance- TMZ
  • Sharon Osbourne blasts U2 for their free album- Gossip Cop
  • Luke Perry has joined the cast of CSI: Cyber- Entertainment Weekly
  • Martha Stewart slams Gwyneth Paltrow- Huffington Post
  • Read a review of Keira Knightley's new film Laggies- Lainey Gossip
  • Jerry Seinfeld honors Joan Rivers at an award show- The Hollywood Reporter
  • Cora Keegan shows off her bikini body- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » Show All

@lilia mazunina: You need help dog. Have you got anything positive to say? I would say not because you are a low life.

yum yum ;) lickalicious!

@Tig: What do you and the average Gisele fan look like?

Anorexic or pigs?

Yup, they look miserable.
Ha!
J.K.

Bootylicious @ 05/22/2011 at 12:31 am

For the Boston Gisele Tom police academy who care about her daily whereabouts she states she lives in Boston for 6 months of the year. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xuu_7CLUoF0&feature=channel_video_title

Mr and Mrs Brady @ 05/22/2011 at 12:45 am

The haters are fired up over these pictures! The chubby gals are hating seeing a beautiful woman happy and with her equally successful and handsome man. Beautiful people. Beautiful life. Love the Brady clan.

Her bod rocks! she can look great in a bikini or lingerie but also still wear any crazy couture contraption you can think of! Really Amazing! Hot a**!!!! High fashion models look gross in a bikini and commercial models look gross in couture.

what a profile, hook nose and fugly!

BitterHAGS @ 05/22/2011 at 1:12 am

The only other models names I should be seeing in a Gisele post are Linda,Cindy,Claudia,Naomi, and Kate. Those are her only equivalents. Do you compare Soap opera actresses to Oscar winning actresses? No you don’t.(well at least I hope not…) Same thing applies for models. Gisele has no rivals or equivalents. She doesn’t compete for jobs. Jobs compete for her.

nothisISFACT @ 05/22/2011 at 1:24 am

P&G’s Pantene shampoo sales exploded 40% in Latin America after Bündchen started slinging the suds.
“Gisele Bündchen is clearly in a class by herself, and has been for a number of years,” says Edward Razek, chief marketing officer of Limited Brands , who worked with the supermodel during her Victoria’s Secret career. “She’s an international icon who can also move product–from shampoo to couture.” The economic impact of a Bündchen-backed campaign has placed her far ahead of her peers.

Gisele is the only one who can increase the selling of any kind of product.” Dolce & Gabbana

Forbes puts her 53rd on their list of the most powerful celebrities of 2007 because of the international success of her shoe line, making the brand Ipanema the most sold Brazilian flip-flop in the world, surpassing the legendary Havaianas.

After C&A Brazil hired Bündchen as a spokesmodel and began airing television commercials, sales increased by 30%.

the Gisele Bundchen Stock Index, which contained the stocks of companies that Gisele is connected with. At the time, her index was outperforming the stock market. notice that Gisele has continued to outperform the Dow Jones Industrial Average significantly. Gisele was up 29% for the year versus 6.5% for the Dow.
What is interesting to note is that when Gisele terminated her agreement with Victoria’s Secret, which is owned by Limited Brands Inc. (LTD), Limited was selling for $26.80 per share. The stock is now down to $18.36 per share, a 31.5% drop.

lilia mazunina @ 05/22/2011 at 3:07 am

I FEEL SORRY 4 U, ‘CAUSE U’RE NOT EVEN BETTER THEN ALL OTHERS HERE, STUPID MORON!!

lilia mazunina @ 05/22/2011 at 3:08 am

@Lizzie: THE ONLY ONE WHO NEEDS HELP HERE’S YOU!! I SEE INSULTING THOSE WHOM U DON’T LIKE’S YOUR FAVORITE THING TO DO!

Both are hot!

Brainy box @ 05/22/2011 at 7:14 am

She looks better than Barf!!!!!

HRH Party One @ 05/22/2011 at 7:28 am

Tom Brady : GROSS
He lost something since he started dating with Gisele.

Happy vacation!!

They’re MARRIED.

this is the gayest tom has ever looked

Yeah, he does look happy doesn’t he. Tom definitely looks like he’s hamming it up for Gisele and she’s loving it.

It astounds me why just because he is a quarterback some (weird) people expect him to not have fun or live a normal happy life with a wife and kids. No he is not just a football machine. He is a human being too.
My bf and I love water parks and probably make tard faces all the time. Its ok; laughing is a good medicine. They are rich,happy,laughing and in love and it makes you mini van moms sick. Anyone who wishes bad upon others; Karma LOVES that.

Maybe Tom is a lesbian trapped in a quarterback’s body.

I swear everyone loves to compare their models to “yours truly”. Gisele really does set standard eh? They do it with acting and music too. “She’s the next Meryl Streep” “”She’s the next Madonna”….you bored sub par model fans live vicariously through Gisele.

Grass Roots @ 05/22/2011 at 11:47 am

Maybe @boston61: is a 50 year old loser. YEP!

boston61's thoughts @ 05/22/2011 at 11:52 am

I wish I wasn’t 50 and living alone with my cats.

boston61's thoughts @ 05/22/2011 at 11:54 am

This TV dinner for one is good.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » Show All