Tom Cruise: 'Rock of Ages' Rehearsal!

Tom Cruise: 'Rock of Ages' Rehearsal!

Tom Cruise wears a fedora and sweats while leaving a rehearsal for his upcoming film, Rock of Ages, on Friday (May 20) in Miami, Fla.

The 48-year-old actor will be playing Stacee Jaxx opposite Malin Akerman as Constance Sack, Julianne Hough as Sherrie Christian and Diego Boneta as Drew Boley.

Tom recently also signed on to star in the fantasy thriller, Oblivion, based on the graphic novel of the same name.

Earlier in the week, Tom and wife Katie Holmes were in Chicago to tape Surprise Oprah! A Farewell Spectacular, which airs this Monday and Tuesday.

tom cruise rock ages rehearsal 01
tom cruise rock ages rehearsal 02
tom cruise rock ages rehearsal 03
tom cruise rock ages rehearsal 04

Jesse Grant/Getty

Debra Righetti @ 05/21/2011 at 5:17 pm

I hope that Tom Cruise does more dramas from now on.
I’ve always wanted to see him do a movie with Julia Roberts and one with Tom Hanks.

lol I don’t like him very much but I think the outfit is cool. Love the hat on him

I think that decrepid b*st*rd is wearing a Styx Paradise Theatre T-Shirt. Styx is awesome and Tom…not so much. Why do they want that little old man their movie? Is it geared towards a 50year+ audience?

Information Control, Is this your plan for the comming days?

I bet he has lifts in those shoes….

Looks like an old man.. Very bad dye job.

Looks like an old man.. Very bad dye job.

At 48 he really is too old for this role. It’s time for him to step aside and let someone like Robert Pattison take over. He exposed too much of his private life to the media in recent years and ruined things for himself.

I THOUGHT THAT I WOULD NEVER, EVER WOULD SAY THIS , BECAUSE OF HIS STUPID BEHAVIOR WITH OPRAH AND MATT, BUT, I ACTUALLY FEEL SORRY FOR HIM. HE LOOKS SO, SO OLD, AND SKINNY.. HE IS TRYING SO, SO HARD TO LOOK— COOOOL, —BUT HE LOOKS SO RIDICULOUS. GIVE IT UP TOM CRUISE. YOUR CHILD NEEDS YOU. BIG TIME. KATIE IS LOST IN THE MOTHER DEPARMENT.

He needs to apologize to all the Scientology victims.

since he is still active, there is nothing wrong with it

Tom Cruise looks dam good for his age!

Rainy Day @ 05/21/2011 at 7:48 pm

Tom has lost his mojo and it doesn’t look like he’ll find it again.

pr person @ 05/21/2011 at 7:51 pm

Blech!!!

is that charlie sheen?

Sascha Fierce @ 05/21/2011 at 8:54 pm

He looks old.

villedeville @ 05/21/2011 at 9:05 pm

Is it just my poor eyesight or is his nose really getting a lot bigger?

Hahahahahha @ 05/21/2011 at 9:14 pm

HE IS ANNOYING!

He has had work done on his nose. It looked off, so I googled him and pulled up images–he has had work done on the bridge and the tip. No wonder his photos the past year or so have him looking so bad.

Tom has definitely had some work done, but why? He hasn’t done what I would consider “improvements”. Does anyone know his motives for making bizarre minor alterations to his beak?

Isn’t he supposed to be playing a former rock star in “Rock of Ages”? So why is he dressing like a decrepit member of the Rat Pack?

I agree with KC – - he’s getting a bit long in the tooth for the roles he’s choosing.

Tom can play any role in a movie…one of the best actors ever…also a great family & dad..

He does look like Charlie Sheen in these pictures not a good thing; he looks really bad here like a man in his mid 60′s.

treach1erous @ 05/23/2011 at 12:06 am

How gullible do you have to be to buy into that Scientology load? And he is one who swallowed it hook, line, and sinker. He goes around passionately stating the absurd and thoroughly discredited theories of a mediocre science fiction writer as the “one true way” What a fool

Tom cruise looks amazing- he’s almost 50 and his belly is flat and his skin looks amazing. His nose are u kidding me is still his nose and if it looks different it’s because as any normal human ages their ears, nose, etc grow….
Why is everyone so quick to hate on this man- he’s a great actor and I’m sure all of u will watch the movie…

U try going from a simple movie reversal wearing sweats after beings in tons of wardrobe changes and a random pic is snapped of u running to ur car and the world calls u a old, ugly loser- geeeez people why so harsh on someone u have never met.