Shiloh, Pax, Zahara & Maddox Jolie-Pitt: Kung Fu Kids!

Shiloh, Pax, Zahara & Maddox Jolie-Pitt: Kung Fu Kids!

Shiloh, Pax, Zahara, and Maddox Jolie-Pitt leave the premiere of the film Kung Fu Panda 2 with their proud parents Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt on Sunday (May 22) in Los Angeles.

Last week, Angelina talked about the first time the kids saw the movie while promoting it during the 2011 Cannes Film Festival.

“They laughed out loud hysterically through the whole thing and they just loved it, and then I was serious-mom-in-the-car and said, ‘Does anyone have any questions?’,” she said.

The film mulls over the adoption of the main character Po, voiced by Jack Black.

10+ pictures inside of the Jolie Pitt kids attending the Kung Fu Panda 2 premiere…

shiloh pax zahara maddox jolie pitt kung fu kids 01

Christopher Polk/Getty

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 721 » Show All
Media Wh@re MANiston @ 05/22/2011 at 6:55 pm

I am 1st.

2nd hopefully

Media Wh@re MANiston @ 05/22/2011 at 6:58 pm

OMG. I can’t believe I am 1st and not the troll.

Shi is just too damn cute. Z is very pretty and the boys look great too.

3rd hopefully ;-p

new studs @ 05/22/2011 at 6:59 pm

Did you guys know Armie hammer is 6’5 and Garret hedland is right up there with him.?

Angie is too skinny

new studs @ 05/22/2011 at 7:01 pm

Armie + garret = way hotter than pretty boy Brad ever was. Brad wears too much makeup.

Super cute. I love Zahara’s shoes!

Well how cute.. I guess the twins were not with them or taken out first.

I love how they made a quick exit. I see that Zee and Shiloh have their 3 D glasses.

Nice that they got to the Premier.. I saw quite a few other celebrities with their children.

This was a kid friendly event.

nyahahahaaha………thanks jared.u rock dude!!!

new studs @ 05/22/2011 at 7:03 pm

Angie needs a man who is 6′ + . She looks like the dominating one even when brad tries to act all macho.

congrates,media whor.e

yeah brad may be 5’10 or whatever, but i’m 5’1 so its perfect :D there is more to a person than their height, losers.

@new studs:

Well don’t you think you should be parking your as* on a thread for them. I don’t know who they are and don’t really care. But If you find them appealing BRAVO for you.

But no one here cares.. especially since it is a JP thread.. and the fact that you felt the need to post that comment shows how important and HOT Brad is.. otherwise what was the point.

YOU made a fool of yourself.. now run along before you repeat it.

sloppy Annie Hall @ 05/22/2011 at 7:04 pm

Ellen has bedhead

Media Wh@re MANiston @ 05/22/2011 at 7:04 pm

Trolls meltdown alert! Trolls meltdown alert!

Bitter and jealous haterz.

Lol you go Z, give em the cut eye!

new studs @ 05/22/2011 at 7:05 pm

@Khadija: well, then i guess you would look better with brad. Angie needs a rough MAN. not some shorty pretty boy who has the wrinkles of a 65 year old.

anjie might be skinny to you,azzhol.e but she can manage to spit ur azz in second.

Awww those kids are adorable, seeing mummy as Tigress, how cool is that.

Media Wh@re MANiston @ 05/22/2011 at 7:07 pm

anustin @ 05/22/2011 at 7:03 pm

Thanks. I am glad the troll wasn’t the 1st. They say they hater Brad & Angie but always the 1st one on B&A’st thread. The JP owns them. Big time.

This is really nice. Thanks JJ. Congratulations to Brad and costars and crew on winning the top prize in Cannes for Tree of Life.

WOW I’ve never seen their eldest boy before. He looks exactly like my nephew!

Media Wh@re MANiston @ 05/22/2011 at 7:10 pm

anustin @ 05/22/2011 at 7:06 pm

The trolls are right. Angie is too skinny. Too skinny standing next to those too fat ugly trolls. I’ll bet you anything that the trolls would rather be skinny than too fat.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 721 » Show All