Taylor Swift - Billboard Awards 2011

Taylor Swift - Billboard Awards 2011

Taylor Swift glams up the red carpet at the 2011 Billboard Music Awards held at the MGM Grand Garden Arena on Sunday (May 22) in Las Vegas, Nev.

The 21-year-old country artist wore an Elie Saab blush toned beaded strapless gown with bronze embellished accents.

Taylor is up for seven awards during tonight’s ceremony. Her nominations include: Top Artist, Top Billboard 200 Artist, Top Female Artist, Top Country Artist, Top Billboard 200 Album for Speak Now, and Top Country Song for “Mine.”

10+ pictures inside of Taylor Swift at the Billboard Awards…

taylor swift billboard awards 2011 01
taylor swift billboard awards 2011 10

WENN
  • Lance Armstrong plays golf now after his doping scandal- US Weekly
  • Jay Z and Roc Nation are being sued by a sound engineer- TMZ
  • Watch a trailer for Sharknado 2- Gossip Cop
  • Listen to Rixton's cover of Ariana Grande's hit song 'Problem'- Just Jared Jr
  • Courtney Love will be bringing her acting chops to Sons of Anarchy- Entertainment Weekly
  • Columbus Short opens up about his Scandal exit- Huffington Post
  • Read a career prospectus on James Marsden- Lainey Gossip
  • Brazil's loss to Germany in FIFA World Cup blows up Twitter- The Hollywood Reporter
  • Elisabetta Canalis shows off her bikini body in Italy- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All

She is always so classy and clean. I love everything she wears and her makeup is perfect.

Hey There! @ 05/22/2011 at 8:06 pm

She looks amazing as always. I like her in sparkles. It just represents who she is.

I am loving this dres. I like her hair but I wish she would style it like she does at her concerts. When she performs her hair is big and it just represents total sex hair.

LOVE HER!! I saw her rehearsal last night for Speak Now Help Now. She was incredible. I can’t wait to see her again this summer.

I love her, what a stunning woman. Any man would be lucky to be with her!

Taylor looks stunning in this AMAZING Elie Saab glittering gown. She
certainly has great taste in picking this gown!

Love Taylor, she is so classy unlike these other trashy pop tart she can’t sell record without sex.

She looks really pretty.

Taylor looks so simple and elegant. She is very pretty and has beautiful hair. I remember when people were saying she was too skinny, she definitely looks healthy and filled out in that dress. There’s nothing wrong with her small size. She’s fine just the way she is.

Please. She has the sex appeal of a 16 year old. Her attempts to look sexy always look like she borrowed her mother’s clothes and played dress up. If she wants to appear older, she should act like it.

T-SwiftForev @ 05/22/2011 at 8:55 pm

@Josie:
You’re just jealous because she’s like a million times more
classy and elegant than you’ll ever be w/ THAT bad-itude.
Go T! Congrats on wins!

minty fresh @ 05/22/2011 at 9:04 pm

I always think it’s funny when someone doesn’t care for someone, somebody else always yells, “You’re jealous.” It’s not always jealousy, sometimes you just don’t like someone. Taylor Swift is lame. I’m not jealous, I just can’t fathom someone with that bland music and bad singing being so popular when there are really great musicians who never get a chance because she is so physically marketable. If Swift were fat and dumpy the record company wouldn’t push her and the little girls who listen to her music would be far less interested in her.

Over dressed, as usual and all she does is complain about how her poor little heart’s broken. How many albums has she written dedicated to Joe Jonas? a million? Then.. another million towards Kanye West?

@minty fresh:
Exactly. That’s the thing i don’t get about today’s Society, there are far better singers out there than taylor, but they get no credit. Jojo, Christina Aguilera, Demi Lovato, Adele. Personally, i think their the best in the business. And they don’t get as much credit as they should. But, then people like taylor and lady gaga come into the world and write crap songs, and people love it.

@minty fresh:

@T-SwiftForev: Oh em gee! Everyone’s totally jealous of her! Like I wish I could sit around and write the same whiney songs about my ex boyfriends! Bad-itude! Omg you’re soooo clever!!

She looks so plain and boring as usual.

Speak Now @ 05/22/2011 at 9:22 pm

@minty fresh:

Lmao she’s not lame. If you want lame, look to LadyGaga. At least Taylor isn’t a robot!

Taylor IS one of the best out there. She’s not overdressed either, it’s an AWARDS SHOW.

I do think she looks classy and beautiful here…but overdressed..this is not the grammies it a fun young award show..she should look young and fun…jmho.

T-SwiftForev @ 05/22/2011 at 9:57 pm

To all u haters, in case u didn’t hear, um…
she CAN sing because she um… WON!

She looks boring as always! And for all the people that claim Taylor can sing & is talented, thats bull****!!! She can’t sing and her only talent is being a bed hopping *****!!

T-SwiftForev @ 05/22/2011 at 10:03 pm

@nkenk:
did i invite u 2 my BBQ?
because u r all up in my grill!
(Don’t be all sarcastic, it’s not a good “voice” when it’s electronic!)
To all you haters, she CAN sing because she WON!
Puh-lease, it’s not just cause of her fans, she’s IS talent.

lavender ice @ 05/22/2011 at 10:28 pm

I wish she was still with Jake. They were really a cute couple.

@samantha: That is great that you like those artist. Since you like those artist, why don’t you go somewhere else and chat about them. Or maybe you could get a life. By the way, from looking at what artist you like, Demi, seriously you like psycho Demi and Jojo? What are you 13/14. Get a life!

I love how Taylor is always classy and is stunning. She really is glamourous in person.

@lavender ice: I AGREE!! Ioved her with Jake. I know we are probably one of the few that liked them together but he is so incredibly gorgeous. He’s not a douch bag like John Mayer and he isn’t a some little teen boop like the Jonas boy and Taylor Lautner. I really wish these two would get back together!!!
P.S. They were the first celeb couple I ever paid any attention two.

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All