Leonardo DiCaprio: Beastie Boys Tee in Italy!

Leonardo DiCaprio: Beastie Boys Tee in Italy!

Leonardo DiCaprio rocks a Beastie Boys tee as he stands aboard a boat in Italy on Monday (May 23).

The 36-year-old actor was joined by his BFF, Lukas Haas, as well as a few female friends.

Over the weekend, Leo, who’s newly single, was spotted out on the town with Blake Lively in Portofino, Italy.

Leo was recently listed on the Forbes’ list of the world’s post powerful celebrities – he ranked 15th on the list, trailing Kobe Bryant, Johnny Depp, Katy Perry, and Angelina Jolie.

leonardo dicaprio camera beastie boys shirt 01
leonardo dicaprio camera beastie boys shirt 02
leonardo dicaprio camera beastie boys shirt 03
leonardo dicaprio camera beastie boys shirt 04
leonardo dicaprio camera beastie boys shirt 05

AKM-GSI
  • Lisa Vanderpump is selling her restaurant - TMZ
  • Read a recap for the latest episode of Chasing Life- Just Jared Jr
  • Kyra Sedgwick will guest-star on Brooklyn Nine-Nine- Entertainment Weekly
  • DMX loses his mind while riding a roller coaster- Huffington Post
  • Is Kevin Smith still friends with Ben Affleck?- Lainey Gossip
  • Eva Herzigova shows off her body in a one piece bathing suit- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 710 » Show All

lol his hair is so pretty.

First !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I’m a huge fan of Leo !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bar Refaeli @ 05/23/2011 at 3:55 pm

You pig! B*****d!

friscosangel @ 05/23/2011 at 3:55 pm

a hairband matching his t-shirt….seriously??????

Bar Refaeli @ 05/23/2011 at 3:56 pm

You b*****d!! Lying, son of a *****! Oh, don’t you call me honey! You don’t ever get to call me honey, again. You understand me? You pig!!

He’s cute & looks so young with handsome :))

He’s cute & looks so young with handsome :))

oh leo, you have no sense of fashion and you just date *****, bu I love uuuuuuuuuuuu lol

I am so f*****g sick and tired of ugly old men stealing young women from young men who they should be with. I wish that Blake Lively would find someone around her age. She deserves better than Leo who can’t handle women his own age and steals women from us. For example,
Blake – Shia LaBeouf
Leo – Winona Ryder

I hope Leo drops out of many of his 23 projects listed on IMDB as it is difficult to follow with so many.

His smile is so cute. Glad to see him happy!

@Lazerov: wHAT THE HELL IS YOUR PROBLEM, YOU POST THE SAME THING OVER AND OVER COPY AND PASTE. Be creative..

this means he’s not alone with blake… no romantic getaway… maybe just friends???!!!!

He makes me think of a kind of Anthony Soprano Jr…lol

It’s not an insult, but this outfit is a kind of nonchalent, like “f@ck it” philosophy…lol

@j:Why she is there then, she doesn’t know his friends. I mean come on by now it is pretty obvious they are hooking up, that debate is over unless you want to be blind. Wether they are furthering the relationship is remain to be seen. I think blake is doing what ever it takes to prolong eventually be his girl friend. Can she succeed? well, we all have to wait and see.

hey everyone…………………(huge smile on my face)…….im sssoooooooooo happy to see leo smiling again…..I LOVE THAT SMILE… and ive missed it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!……he is looking really good. im so pleased that hes got his mojo back…. that i’ll even forgive him his white socks..(why????)…….i wont even start on his hairband……colour co-ordinated???……the smile on my face turned into a laugh…..that is so adorable..hahaha……
by the way, i love that colour on him….sooo hott!

@Lazerov: A) ARE YOU BLIND?

Leo isn’t OLD, are you delusional? blind *******. Leo is sexy and young, what are you? *******. go to hell, troll. Shia Labeouf looks OLDER than Leo, are you FCKING BLOND????????????????????

It seems like Blake is not there. He was seen with Naomi C. and her boyfriend yesterday without blake. She is gone and Leo is smiling and has some `female friends` around. Just like in Cannes!
Anyway I always liked Leo with the headband. It makes him look goofy. And that huge smile!
I wonder what`s JJ`s deal with that Beastie Boys shirt. This is the second time in a short time that he emphasized it. He likes it, big deal!
@Lazerov: I`m shocked to say this but I totally agree with donie. Your comments are always the same. Leo is stealing young women from you? Like you have a shot with the ones he goes after. I doubt Miss Casting Couch Lively would give you a look unless you are not a Hollywood hotshot. Same applies to his ex. Reality check!

Hey, sexy Leo.

@Lazerov only a jealous man calls another one ugly. No one is stealing anything from you, you just don’t have enough game.

11th Hour @ 05/23/2011 at 4:12 pm

Glad Leo’s having a good time with friends.

* unless you are a Hollywood…

Sweet Pea @ 05/23/2011 at 4:14 pm

Leo looks great. Lukas is looking a little morning after the party… haha

The Man is @ 05/23/2011 at 4:15 pm