Natalie Portman & Benjamin Millepied: Kissy Dinner Date

Natalie Portman & Benjamin Millepied: Kissy Dinner Date

Natalie Portman shares a sweet smooch with fiance Benjamin Millepied on Monday (May 23) in New York City.

The 29-year-old actress showed off her baby bump while taking a stroll down the sidewalk after grabbing dinner.

Joseph Gordon-Levitt recently chatted about working with Natalie on his upcoming film, Hersher, which she produced.

“I’ve always admired her work. People like her, beautiful young actresses, I think get pigeonholed so much. And she just shatters that box over and over again because she’s a real artist and does such great work. So I’ve always wanted to work with her,” Joseph told MTV News.

natalie portman benjamin millepied kiss 01
natalie portman benjamin millepied kiss 02
natalie portman benjamin millepied kiss 03
natalie portman benjamin millepied kiss 04
natalie portman benjamin millepied kiss 05
natalie portman benjamin millepied kiss 06
natalie portman benjamin millepied kiss 07

• Tiger Woods' girlfriend Lindsay Vonn is close friends to his ex wife Elin Nordegren - US Weekly
  • Chris Brown's bodyguard is found guilty of assault- TMZ
  • Tom Hanks is attached to a Cold War thriller- The Hollywood Reporter
  • Watch Amy Purdy dance with her partner Derek Hough on Dancing with the Stars- Just Jared Jr
  • Netflix is rising its prices for new customers- Entertainment Weekly
  • Who is Richard Gere dating?- Huffington Post
  • Read a recap for the latest episode of Mad Men- Lainey Gossip
  • Laura Vandervoort keeps it sexy on the cover of Clique magazine - Hollywood Tuna

They are adorable, natalie is the prettiest pregnant lady out there!!!

Is she carrying octuplets? Because that’s just crazy! She looks great, lovely as ever, and the weight’s all in her belly, but wow!

Awww. I love the pics, you can see that he is totally smitten with her and I love that. Gorgeous girl, lucky guy. :)

Hersher or Hesher, which was already released?

She has been pregnant FOREVER and I am 100% certain it’s a boy.

Some people must have never seen a pregnant woman before. Natalie stomach looks of the average size, especially for someone carrying their first and with a petite frame.

it always creeps me out when bloggers say women are showing off their baby bump. if walking down the street means you’re showing it off than i wonder what wearing a bikini does.

LOL i have that sweater. Crap it better not be maternity wear!

Hesher looks really bad………..maybe she should stick to acting and forget producing, it is not her strong suit.

That is so Darren Aronofsky’s child she is carrying – lmao – hehe

lilia mazunina @ 05/23/2011 at 10:51 pm

INTENTIONALLY KISSING (EAGER 4 ATTENTION)!

Hesher..not Hersher

Actually Margu9, it’s really funny. It’s a real indie film so it doesn’t have the glitz and glam that other ‘indie’ flicks that 500days of summer has but it’s awesome. Also, JGL is half naked in it 98% of the time

She was very pregnant looking during the Oscars back in January. That will be a 10 pound baby. She’s had the longest pregnancy ever!

She looks great. Finally she’s acting normal, not hiding. I will bet that she has her baby on her and her mother’s birthday, I believe the 6th.

They looked aloof or indifferent before. They did not hold a hand and walked a little apart. Benjamin seemed to be cared about his cell-phone than Natalie, but now, they seem to become desperately in love with each other suddenly. Oh well…..WHATEVER!!

minty fresh @ 05/23/2011 at 11:33 pm

Is she ever going to have this baby? She has been pregnant for 40 years.

@Weird: Is it REALLY Hard to grasp the fact that you are looking at paparazzi shots and not their life whenever you come to this site, or is it that your brain is un fully developed ?

Beard. That guy is a prancing queen.

Adorable. I’m so happy for both of them. I wish them the best of luck.

And I don’t understand the comments. Her belly looks normal sized. I have two friends who are both 7/8 months pregnant and they’re bigger than Natalie.

I really wish ppl would stop with the mean comments re Portman. Yes, she’s been overexposed in the media this past year, of no fault of her own. Yes, she is still a fine actor, and a decent human being. She deserves the dignity and respect that she projects. If your life is so petty that you must hate on others, well…I suppose I just feel sorry for you.

CUTE COUPLE ALERT!!!! :D

Mercury101 @ 05/24/2011 at 1:31 am

@V:

Agreed. I really don’t understand all of the hate directed towards her. It really does baffle me. She’s a great actress, very professional, respectful etc. I think the thing that people hate is that she’s very private, and because she wants privacy, people automatically assume she’s a snob.

I think you could throw jealousy in there somewhere as well. Most people that demean her would LOVE to be her.

hmm if I had to guess I would say it’s a girl. Usually women carrying boys look like they have a soccer ball under their shirt , whereas w/ girls it looks like a giant watermelon.

They’re a really sweet couple!
But poor Natalie must be unconfortable in those last months/weeks of pregnancy…

Cecille'D @ 05/24/2011 at 9:07 am

Millepied is so LUCKY to have this wonderful, gorgeous, charming, and perfect woman!

She is actually smiling. Must be for the benefit of his girlfriend.

sindywhereyube @ 05/24/2011 at 11:09 am

@Lilly: looooooooooooooooooooooooool

lafamepoma @ 05/24/2011 at 12:22 pm

Don’t worry the baby will came out cause if you count she said the notice at the end of December( 3 months) until now are 8 months so he/she will born at the end of month or at the beggining of June. My intuition says that is a boy… They look so charm and happy! Thanks Black Swan, cause U made that they knew them^^
I don’t like when poeple say that she wears always the same and carries the same bag, I’m gonna give my opinion, I love this actress cause she wears casual clothes as us, she doesn’t show us all the luxury as other famous people like beyonce, who is a bad singer, Natalie makes feeling us that we can buy clothes as her and aren’t expensive. In this life you have to be a bit humble.

get off it it was confirmed the be a boy in March by life and style magazine. she didn’t earn that oscar it was bought and paid for. first borns are usually late unless it’s twins and she never fessed up

Love her. She is gorgeous!!!!!

@lafamepoma:

June 9th, her and her mom’s birthday. She has a plan!

i adore her.. she is SO lovely-

Si sección de mayo tres trimestre previsto pero horario ello compleanos esta cuarenta. Muy Dulce