Justin Timberlake & Mila Kunis: 'Friends With Benefits' Poster!

Justin Timberlake & Mila Kunis: 'Friends With Benefits' Poster!

Mila Kunis and Justin Timberlake get cheeky in this new Australian poster for their upcoming film, Friends With Benefits.

The film, due out July 22, features Mila and Justin as friends who agree to a no-strings-attached relationship…until one falls for the other!

For more from Friends With Benefits, visit the official website over at FWB-Movie.com!

Below is the trailer if you haven’t checked it out yet – be aware that there are adult situations and language and it’s likely not safe for work.

Friends with Benefits – Trailer
justin timberlake mila kunis friends with benefits poster 01
justin timberlake mila kunis friends with benefits poster 02

Charley Gallay/Getty

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All
Johanna B. (Swedish Amazon) @ 05/24/2011 at 12:24 pm

A film about purely sexual relationships without falling in love. Sounds like my kind of movie!

For a romantic comedy, it has an amazing all-star cast – Justin Timberlake, Mila Kunis, Patricia Clarkson, Jenna Elfman, Bryan Greenberg, Richard Jenkins, Woody Harrelson, Emma Stone, Jason Segel, Rashida Jones.

WTF…. this looks exactly like No Strings Attached

This is so rude…

It makes me think of the story of the mother f@cking daddy’s hand in The Daily Show last Week…Oh Gosh it was so hilarious….I’m still crying about it.

HUH?

WHY SOME MOVIE POSTERS USE FAKE PICTURES ??

so No String Attached 2 movie

this film is like the same as no strings attached weird couldnt they be more original

THEY LOOK SO CUTE TOGETHER! I WISH THEY WERE A REAL LIFE COUPLE!

I must be the only one but I don’t find anything about her special looking. a short,cute,thin brunette chick? wow where can I find one of those in middle America?…

This is just like no strings attached justin timberlake should stick to singing

*Angieee* @ 05/24/2011 at 1:14 pm

@brandon: umm would be pretty rare. she has a very exotic-pretty look to her. in middle america you’ll find a bunch of blonde wannabes. i guess you’re not from there

mila kunis is GORGEOUS @ 05/24/2011 at 1:18 pm

@ brandon.. Thats because you must be GAY. You dont know what real beauty is. Look at her face.. she looks like an angel.

mila kunis is GORGEOUS @ 05/24/2011 at 1:19 pm

LOVE HER!

i ♥ her @ 05/24/2011 at 1:21 pm

I cant wait! i wanna see this movie

@ brandon: You can categorize anyone into a certain category based on their looks. Based on your description of her, I would look the same as her, but I don’t. Everyone’s face and body are unique, whether slight or drastic, but beauty is subjective.

i ♥ her @ 05/24/2011 at 1:26 pm

Mila is the sexiest girl on screen

@Angieee

No, don’t you get it, all average middle american looking women get voted the #2 most desirable women by askmen.com, or get ranked #5 hottest chick by maxim, or get nominated by the spike awards to be in the running for hottest chick! Unbelievable, Mila Kunis is stunning.

Justin Timberlake and Mila Kunis are cute together …
I’ll watch this movie for sure.
This poster was also beautiful. Mila and Justin are hot.

*Angieee* @ 05/24/2011 at 1:37 pm

@txr: ok? what brandon said implied girls like Mila were common in middle america which isn’t true

Brainy box @ 05/24/2011 at 1:37 pm

SEXY PEOPLE!!!!!

meg, meg, meg,meg MMMEGGGGG!. LOL ; )-

She’s awesome!

if u know mila, you know what i’m talkin about .

p.s. movie looks funny and she’s adorable.

Mila is gorgeous wish she was dating Justin in real life.

I love sex movies! can’t wait till it comes out!

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All