Bar Refaeli: Protect the Skin You're In!

Bar Refaeli: Protect the Skin You're In!

Bar Refaeli attends the French Open at Roland Garros on Friday (May 27) in Paris, France.

Last week, the 25-year-old Israeli model was in Spain to attend a presentation for the new LG 3D cinema TV.

“It’s out!! :) My @MarcJacobsIntl Tshirt, ‘protect the skin you’re in’ benefits cancer research,” Bar recently tweeted.

Bar is the latest celeb who stripped down for designer Marc Jacobs‘ campaign, which launched in 2006 and features stars in the nude to help raise awareness about skin cancer.

Other celebs who’ve participated: Victoria Beckham, Dita Von Teese, and Heidi Klum!

FYI: Bar is wearing Sydney Evan‘s “Love” ring and J Brand “912” low-rise pencil leg pants in Taupe.

bar refaeli french open 01
bar refaeli french open 02
bar refaeli french open 03
bar refaeli french open 04
bar refaeli french open 05
bar refaeli french open 06
bar refaeli french open 07

new ditty @ 05/27/2011 at 2:00 pm

atta girl

She should finally start with her own skin. Shes a model! And get fitter as well!..uff Barf

“Bar is the latest celeb who stripped down”…… what’s new…

Barf the FRUMP.

lexy hates bilson @ 05/27/2011 at 2:07 pm

She is such a natural beauty!

@Cubicle Gooding: hey i want an ipad 2 2

she’s the stumpy legged version of Brooke Hogan.

DumpedFrump @ 05/27/2011 at 2:14 pm

@Hogan: oh wow they do have similar bodies.

She’s a beautiful women – there’s no doubt in that. But is she a model material ? She’s one of those girls who make guys on the street turn their heads – but every day you see at least one girl like that. Plus she’s not a supermodel, she’s not making any relevant campaigns or fashion shows, yet media is creating this hype around her, like she’s a Gisele.

well at leasdt she is handling her break up with leo with more class and not flaunting a new fling around italy….

flake deadly blech

@Prezes: i agree with u

You mean Bar Refaeli stripped down for a job? Seriously? That`s a shocker and something completely new in her case! LOL! Even if it`s for a good cause.

rrriiight @ 05/27/2011 at 4:06 pm

@wtf?:

sure letting old guys feel you up at night clubs and public events is really classy LOL

Running after young bimb*s and models 13(+) years your junior is not much classier either. Both did what they do best…

And more and more if you have ugly skin like yours Bar… Oh, now Im starting to feel sorry for her. Have you ever realize the girls with beautiful skin?

I liked her less since she got a twitter! She flips the bird at her fans,gets smart with people on her twitter,always at clubs,always naked,only famous for dating leo. BLAHHH.

same LV foulard, same watch, same boring smile, the rest of the outfit is lame, and weather inappropriate. does she really work for the fashion industry?

Pretty but if she wants to have anything to do with educating people about skin cancer, STAY OUT OF THE DIRECT SUN!!

Have you noticed when she is with Leo, she acts like she hates getting her pic taken by the paps…probably because Leo does. She even goes thru great length to cover her face. But when she is not with him, she’s all smiles..but i know she is trying way too hard to show the public she is not sad about the break-up.

ehmm… Since when Victoria Beckham is supporting this stuff? Since she’s 37 years old and living on the US?

rrriiight @ 05/27/2011 at 4:41 pm

@@19:

actually he’s doing exactly what I would be doing in his shoes…. If I were in Bar’s shoes on the other hand, you would have to put me down with a stun gun before I let some old disgusting perv touch a single inch of my body… who would you rather, young hot babes, or old greasy pervs?? LOL that’s what I thought !!

@deja vu: “does she really work in the fashion industry”

NO SHE DOESN’T! I believe snooki even has more prestigious photoshoots than Bar does. that’s pretty sad!

@Mariano: I think it’s unavoidable compare her to Snooki

Her face is just so generic.

I don’t find her pretty at all. ugly blah face.

@RANCH: @lisali: I agree. But if she had such a great body her face could be replaced.

man shoulders @ 05/27/2011 at 5:44 pm

she has a manly shape in some pix!!

She’s def better looking than Blake. Regardless of what you guys say

Leo: character/no character @ 05/27/2011 at 7:05 pm

to him doesn’t matter, he likes to get what he wants to play with for sometime. i seriously totally agree with Raven on the Leo thread.

Her and Leo never looked happy together. I knew it would come to an end by the misery on her sour jowl face all the time.

@Lalalove:

in her dreams… Blake is 100 times prettier than this frumpy looking buttaface… Blake has a body Bar would kill for hahahahaha

who is she and why should I care? looks plain.

She couldn’t be more boring looking.

She is just there to be seen, she seems really desperate since Leo dumped her.

Her clothes are so ugly

I get a feeling that since she is single again, she gets much more and better jobs. Is it that he kinda like was a burden when they were still dating and now that they have broken up she is “free” and companies, designers etc. care much more about her? I know it seems strange, but this is the feeling I get. I guess it is good for her.

she is just BARF! sooooooooo FAKE. don’t like those dark black roots!

So is she on JJ because she’s dating or dated Leo DiCaprio? So this gives her celbrity status with all these actors and such out there, we get to hear about Bar Rafeali?

So is she on JJ because she’s dating or dated Leo DiCaprio? So this gives her celebrity status with all these actors and such out there, we get to hear about Bar Rafeali?

tinkerbell @ 05/29/2011 at 7:40 am

@athena: I think she looks very pretty here and I think thy’ll get back together

Why is she still here?

She looks so pretty here, maybe she lost some weight, Leo also looks slim, they are probably pining for each other, something tells me these two aren’t over

I never liked her before, but now that she broke up with apple-head Leo she’s starting to grow on me. Compared to horse face Blake Bar has a very pretty face.

@Cordelia @ 07/04/2011 at 2:00 am

Barf was never pretty with those snake eyes and sun damaged skin….not mention the fact that she has no prsonality and NO talent what is she doing now!…in Tel Aviv typing about her lameas+ life on twitter PATHETIC…Blake has an actual career ….U Barflies n eed to get a clue….she a nobody !!!! Now lets see how far she gets without ridin Leo ‘s coat tails……..LMAOF!

Lord Acquáryus @ 07/13/2011 at 1:08 am

SOU DE AQUÁRIO
ELA É DE GÊMEOS
AMO ELA DO FUNDO DA MINHA ALMA.