Jason Momoa & Lisa Bonet: Shine On Sierra Leone

Jason Momoa & Lisa Bonet: Shine On Sierra Leone

Jason Momoa and Lisa Bonet step out for Shine On Sierra Leone, a fundraiser held at a private residence on Wednesday (May 25) in Venice, Calif.

The 31-year-old Conan the Barbarian actor and his 43-year-old partner showed support for the organization, which raises money to benefit the people of Sierra Leone through building school, beginning computer and literacy programs, and creating a microcredit lending program.

FYI: Jason will hit the big screen in Conan the Barbarian on August 19, 2011.

10+ pictures inside of Jason Momoa and Lisa Bonet showing support for Shine On Sierra Leone

jason momoa lisa bonet shine on sierra leone 01
jason momoa lisa bonet shine on sierra leone 02
jason momoa lisa bonet shine on sierra leone 03
jason momoa lisa bonet shine on sierra leone 04
jason momoa lisa bonet shine on sierra leone 05
jason momoa lisa bonet shine on sierra leone 06
jason momoa lisa bonet shine on sierra leone 07
jason momoa lisa bonet shine on sierra leone 08
jason momoa lisa bonet shine on sierra leone 09
jason momoa lisa bonet shine on sierra leone 10

Kim Kardashian/Instagram

Connie Sha @ 05/27/2011 at 10:56 am

gosh he is beautiful..=)…if you want to be a part of history in the making. I encourage you to “Like” this page — http://on.fb.me/hB7vhl

THIS MAN IS JUST SO FREAKIN’ FINE!!!!

He is very fine indeed. Sexy looking couple

brainy box @ 05/27/2011 at 11:51 am

GROSS!!!! WHAT IS WITH THE CAVEMAN? NASTY!!!!

My god this man is HOTTTT!!!! And Lisa Bonet ages so well, got to be those black genes. I’m always amazed on how well (and slow) Asians and blacks age

I love that they don’t care about height difference…he’s wearing shoes with slight heel and she’s wearing ballerina flats.
They are both gorgeous!

I’m thrilled to see Lisa Bonet out and about more allowing pictures of herself to be taken! She always inspired me, and Jason…gosh he is just HOT! I watch “Game of Thrones” just to see him!lol

This woman proves that age is nothing but a nmber—she looks sexy, smoldering and gorgeous.

Jason is hot beyond hot on HBO’s Game of Thrones.

Lisa went from gorgeous–sexy Lenny Kravitz to Jason…WOW…she can really pick em!!!

Cool couple

That is one gorgeous man!! She has great taste and seems to be able to keep these men longer than most!

Most. Gorgeous. Man. EVER. He smokes up the screen on GoT and I actually might go see Conan just to see him.

The guy is fine but with that arm tattoo and the way he wears his shoes..I’ll pass. And Lisa should probably pass too..and get someone more of her age.

Sexy but idiot. He dumped his fiancee for fugly Lisa. Sorry, but in my book he’s not ok. Karma will hit him back.

Is it just me or does anyone else want to blot Lisa’s face? And pull off a layer or two. That look is too busy and makes her look stumpy. Speaking of stumpy, he’s hot, but the white (???) boots with the pants tucked in is not a good look either and shorten his stature as well.

Jason Momoa scares the hell out of me on Game of Thrones. But he looks great in general! They’re a good looking pair.

Jason is so hot!!! I love Lisa, but…umm, Jason is really effin hot!

jason truly is a beautiful man!!!!

Damn that ******* that slashed him in his beautiful face. At a night club apparently.

One to Watch @ 05/29/2011 at 1:12 am

He’s one of those actors who can do so much without saying a word. Ridiculously hot! They’re obviously doing something right in Hawaii. Good grief, I just want to climb him!!!

Lisa bonnet looks like she smells of urine sorry he needs a lady not some nature freak..

I really miss the dreadlocks… but he is still drop dead gorgeous!

etc. etc. @ 07/24/2011 at 7:27 am

Wow, Lisa Bonet looks like she’s had some plastic surgery.

Tastentier @ 09/04/2011 at 11:03 pm

@shimmy:

She ages well? o.O She’s only 43, but she looks like 55. Seriously, those drugs have taken their toll. Just look at her eyes.

rita mitchell @ 09/09/2011 at 3:39 am

I think they looks good together lisa is still beautiful she hadn’t age a bit