Brad Pitt: Angelina Jolie & I Have to Look at Marriage

Brad Pitt: Angelina Jolie & I Have to Look at Marriage

Brad Pitt opens up about partner Angelina Jolie and their six kids – Maddox, 9, Pax, 7, Zahara, 6, Shiloh, 5, and 2-year-old twins Knox and Vivienne – in a candid interview with USA Weekend‘s latest issue.

Here’s what the 47-year-old Tree of Life star had to share:

On if he plans to tie the knot with Angelina: “The kids ask about marriage. It’s meaning more and more to them. So it’s something we’ve got to look at.”

On raising their six kids: “Angie and I do everything we can to carve out some semblance of normalcy for them, to re-create the kinds of moments that were special for us. It’s not unusual for the kids to be covered in paint. We have mud fights. It’s chaos from morning until the lights go out, and sometimes after that.”

On the paparazzi: “We’re hunted. Our kids have to live behind a gate. Outside, there are people with cameras. But I’ll take the trade-off. I never knew I was capable of experiencing so much love.”

On spending time alone with Angelina: “There are no secrets at our house. We tell the kids, ‘Mom and Dad are going off to kiss.’ They go, ‘Eww, gross!’ But we demand it.”

FYI: Shiloh turned 5 on Friday (May 27). Happy birthday, Shiloh!!!

Photos: Kwaku Alston, Stockland Martel/USA Weekend
Posted to: Angelina Jolie, Brad Pitt

Kim Kardashian/Instagram

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 723 » Show All
Love them.. @ 05/28/2011 at 1:33 pm

“Mom and dad are going off to kiss” LOL..That’s too cute.

i want to be apart of this family! so amazing!

I love them together.

Brad needs to not wear those Jack Nichoson glasses. It’s aging him.

they both looks old ..what happened???

brange fan from greece @ 05/28/2011 at 1:38 pm

hello JP fans.thank you Jared for the new thread.i really love this interview.

AJ your beauty and your eyes nearly knocked the wind out of me. It should be a crime for someone to be THIS beautiful, heck the word beautiful doesn’t do you any justice. lol

Gotta find the full interview. Love the excerpts.

@katie:

It is called aging, honey. It happens to all of us even you.

ooooooh the kiss thing was sooooo funny and cutttteeee

@katie: Hey crazy, still here?

happyfamandlittlethings @ 05/28/2011 at 1:47 pm

The sound and look of love .

Love this interview, Angie is the woman Brad was searching for all of his life. Love them together.

nakedoldjennifer @ 05/28/2011 at 1:51 pm

Love the Jolie-Pitts, Thanks JJ
I hope they do get married it will send a 45yoa botoxed hag over the edge!
God bless the jolie-pitts

They tell the kids, mom and dad are going off to kiss???? really…they can’t find time for each other after the kids go to bed???like most couples with children??? I find that statement really odd, not cute.

Not digging brads hair

but the kiss comment was cute

nakedoldjennifer @ 05/28/2011 at 1:53 pm

looks like the fans might actually take the first page of this thread : )
only 1 crazy so far

Absolutely gorgeous people.

I just come back watching KFP2 in 3D though there are many non 3d options and it costed arm and leg for all of us.lol The movie is beauitully made with po childhood reference and the whole story line with the peechok. It wasn’t as funny as the first one but it is very touchy movie and a lot education for the kids. I thought some of the kung fu scence and some others and all are beautiful and making you feel you are in the middle of the scene there. lol No wonder it is well reviewed. Without giving a lot I say go see it, it is for adults as well not only for kiddies you will like it.

TRUTH HURTS. @ 05/28/2011 at 1:56 pm

I see a wedding coming in the near future. After all they have endured it is going to silents the haters who scream break-up every six months.

MADE FOR EACH OTHER <33333333333333 LOVE LOVE LOVE DIS FAMILY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

schoolhouse @ 05/28/2011 at 1:59 pm

lol! Quite funny for us, they have to go off to kiss kiss. I understand their kids….

UNLIKE THE FAKE “CRUISE FAMILY”

they are so cute togetehr and i’ve always been a fan of both of them! :D
they’re so in love you just tell,
even though they’re both getting old that doesn’t mean they still can’t be one of the most sweetest couple on earth!<3.

Observer2 @ 05/28/2011 at 2:01 pm

@katie:

Still in meltdown mode. Aww, so fun for us to watch.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 723 » Show All