Jude Law: Dior Commercial Shoot

Jude Law: Dior Commercial Shoot

Jude Law looks suave on the set of a new commercial for the Dior Homme fragrance at the Eden Roc Hotel on Thursday (May 26) in Cap d’Antibes, France.

The 38-year-old British actor spent the day filming on the docks of the hotel and in a speedboat.

Jude has made numerous Dior Homme fragrance commercials in the past. Sherlock Holmes director Guy Ritchie directed last year’s advertisement!

Earlier in the week, Jude went swimming in Cap d’Antibes on the French Riviera in some yellow swim shorts.

jude law dior shoot 01
jude law dior shoot 02
jude law dior shoot 03
jude law dior shoot 04
jude law dior shoot 05

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All
Craptastic @ 05/28/2011 at 11:09 pm

Craptastic! Pauncy undefined hairy chested torso, facial wrinkles and a receding hairline. Am I supposed to find this guy attractive?

Let’s face it, the bloom left his rose five years ago…

Lookin’ good Jude!

He is sexy, an interesting and real man. He looks great, and like a good wine, better with age.

Phwoar!

OMG, so hot, so very very hot!

shambolic @ 05/29/2011 at 1:47 am

@Craptastic:
Of course you’re not supposed to find him attractive. Nobody would ever expect a big-nosed, saggy-boobed, thunder-thighed, lazy-eyed, smelly-vag diva like yourself to lower your standards to this level of hotness. So go back to your sack of Oreos and don’t worry about it.
LMAO

he’s still hot

He is delicious, like he belongs on the French Riviera forever Dickie-like.

@ Shambolic — Haha you let ‘em have it, sista.

Craptastic @ 05/29/2011 at 3:51 am

Show me a Christian Diorl ad with a pot-bellied middle aged woman with deep furrows in her forehead and lines around her eyes and a female receding hairline – then you’ll know what I’m talking about.

I don’t think I can possibly look like your description of me when I bicycle one hundred miles per week…

Besides, I don’t think it’s bad to be middle-aged and overweight, but it’s bad for a man hired to be a model for a company that would never do likewise for a woman. It’s called SEXISM and it’s immoral.

@Craptastic:
Julia Roberts
Andy McDowell
Halle Berry
Jane Seymour
etc….
All middle age or are past middle age, all still do makeup, fragrance, and fashion ads, and are air brushed, soft-filtered, or augmented to look more perfect than they really are but nontheless are still beautiful women in their own right.
On your part, nothing is uglier than a rotten, overly critical, bitter, insensitive attitude. If anything is immoral, it’s that, not who is being hired to do ads. Companies are free to hire who they want.

muito handome e sexy

I could eat Jude Law up! I think he would be a good snuggler.

Thanks jared
Yummmy !!!!!!

patticake @ 05/29/2011 at 5:25 am

Mercy, he is FINE! I want him for my birthday!
: )
@Craptastic: Jude is anything but “pauncy,” and by the way, what a mean and sexist thing to say. What are you angry about? Good lord, you can’t be for real. I’m doubtful you cycle 100 miles a week – see, endorphins make people happy and happy people aren’t so mean. I agree that you must be fat and therefore unhappy and bitter because of it.

Cassidy @ 05/29/2011 at 4:10 am +2

@Craptastic:
Julia Roberts
Andy McDowell
Halle Berry
Jane Seymour
etc….
———————————————————————————-

All the women are beautiful middle-age women who celebrate their age.

On the other Jude Law is looking very rough now, has lost most of his hair and truly shouldn’t be doing adverts for Dior.

Yes, of course they have the right to choose their own models but since I cannot afford Dior products, I couldn’t care less whom they employ. I can remember a Jude who was really “yummy” but he hasn’t aged well – probably the drink and his excessive lifestyle.

Brainy box @ 05/29/2011 at 6:58 am

DOUCHE BAG!!!!!!!

To Michelle:

Have you seen Jude in person? I have and I can assure you he is not looking “rough”. Hair or not, he is one of the best looking guy I ever saw in my life.

And you are judging him because he has lost some of his hair and so should not be doing commercials? Luckily for us the French are more discerning than shallow Americans. He has been representing Dior for over 3 years now with 2 of their more popular scents. He also wear their clothes so he must be doing good for their company or they would have dropped him by now.

To Michelle:

dolorescraegt @ 05/29/2011 at 9:38 am

to all the frustrated bitter cynics who post here…. enrich your own lives instead of spewing anger all over the internet. you’ll feel better.
as for jude law, he is absolutely stunning and sweet. i’ve met him. those eyes and smile just melted my heart.

@Michelle: AKA Craptastic: YOU are being the sexist/agist one. All of the women mentioned by the poster above have age flaws that are touched up and magazine covers photoshop them to death – DUH – but they are yet beautiful women, as Jude is still a beautiful man. I don’t think that’s your real issue, though – you dislike Jude and don’t want anyone else to like him, or else you would have already forgotten about this post.
But keep this in mind – the time you spend here is time you could spend humping your Justin Beiber poster.

gingerbread @ 05/29/2011 at 1:01 pm

The fact is…
Jude Law is ugly
the sun is cold
the earth is flat
the desert is wet
the ocean is dry
politicians never lie
Angelina Jolie is fat
it never rains in Seattle
OJ is innocent
and
a flock of pigs flew over my house this morning

Gingerbread @ 05/29/2011 at 1:07 pm

These are the facts………Jude Law is ugly
the earth is flat
oceans are dry
deserts are wet
politicians never lie
Angelina Jolie is fat
it never rains in Seattle
James Cameron’s Titanic was a financial failure
OJ is innocent
and
a flock of pigs flew over my house this morning.

I’m, ahem, very wet now…

Lucky Lady @ 05/29/2011 at 2:41 pm