Andy Grammer Keeps Taylor Swift's Head Up

Andy Grammer Keeps Taylor Swift's Head Up

Taylor Swift has recently been drawing inspiration from music pal Andy Grammer.

The 21-year-old country star wrote some lyrics to Andy‘s song, “Keep Your Head Up,” down her arm for inspiration during a tour stop on Friday (May 27) in Omaha, Nebraska.

The quote read, “You gotta keep your head up but you can let your hair down.”

Taylor told her sold-out crowd, “Well, good evening, Omaha, Nebraska…I’m Taylor. And welcome to the first night of the Speak Now World Tour.”

According to the Omaha World Herald, Taylor played 17 of her songs, opening with “Sparks Fly,” and closing with “Love Story.”

Taylor tweeted after the show, “Woah Omaha. That first show was SO much fun and I can’t wait to see you again tomorrow!!”

Credit: Judy Eddy, S-Curve Records; Photos: WENN
Posted to: Andy Grammer, Taylor Swift

• Who is Fun. frontman Nate Ruess dating?- US Weekly
  • Ray J is being charged with 10 crimes- TMZ
  • The Bachelorette's Andi Dorfman addresses pregnancy rumors- Gossip Cop
  • Louie has been renewed for one more season- Entertainment Weekly
  • Miley Cyrus is the latest victim of an internet death hoax- Huffington Post
  • Read a recap for the latest episode of Masters of Sex- Lainey Gossip
  • Genevieve Morton shows off her sexy bikini body- Hollywood Tuna

i love that song!

love you Taylor, stay sweet as you are dont be like the arrogant Underwood, do you know that she now talks like Oprah “his people my people” hahaha pretty funny coming from the mouth of a cow feeder, maybe she meant “my cows”

Speak Now Tour!!! @ 05/29/2011 at 11:58 am

OH I love Taylor. I saw her in Nashville last week. She was AMAZING. I am going to see her again this summer. Her opening band is Needtobreathe. If you haven’t checked them out, please do. They are incredible and I heard that people in Omaha really liked them. They have a lot of southern soul in their music. I can not wait to see the official Speak Now Tour.

Love My Tay Tay!! @ 05/29/2011 at 12:01 pm

Taylor is writing lyrics on her arm for every show. Last night she she wrote Alanis Morrissette lyrics from You Learn. Taylor is getting rave reviews on her tour. I thought it would be impossible to top the Fearless tour but it seems she has. A dude on twitter said Taylor’s show was mind blowing.

Brainy box @ 05/29/2011 at 12:06 pm

JUST SAYING THE NAME TAYLOR SWIFT MAKES ME WANT TO GO IN A DEEP COMA!!!!! ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

That’s really sweet and genuine how she says, “I’m Taylor”. Although I guess that’s her shtick.

eatyourheartout @ 05/29/2011 at 1:09 pm

Brainy box- that thought pleases me. Less words, more actions. Do it.

irene olson @ 05/29/2011 at 1:29 pm

I saw Andy Grammer on the Early Morning Show this week and he was good (much better singer than Taylor Swift). A bit ago I was listening to a Keith Urban interview and he said you need 10,000 hours playing….. be it on a street corner, etc., etc. That must be what Andy Grammer did; he said he played on the corners in Santa Monica. He is working hard and I hope his career takes off and he is successful. Taylor Swift…….I will never understand everyone’s obsession with her. THE GIRL CANNOT SING. I guess long legs and pretty clothes make a talent. She may sell out concerts; but there are a lot of fools that would buy tickets to her concerts. Just fluff is what Taylor is.

Whatever Irene @ 05/29/2011 at 1:56 pm

@irene olson: Um, I don’t know if you’ve seen this girl perform lately but she is on key. I saw her 3 years ago and saw her again last night. She blew me out of the water. Her voice was incredible. Oh and there is a lot more to music than just singing in key. If you look back at artist from the past, not all of them sing like Celine Dion or Arethra Franklin. Taylor writes her own music and plays multiple instruments which gives her an edge. By the way, if you don’t like her, then don’t read about her. I assure you millions of people in this world feel the same way I do.

I hope...... @ 05/29/2011 at 2:18 pm

The only thing I hope for Taylor is that she stays away from relationships. Unless she gets back together with Jake, she needs to concentrate on her tour and not find herself in another public scandal. A lot of people are employed because of her and her reputation is doomed if she keeps dating constantly. When your reputation goes downhill in the entertainment business, so does your job. I know the girl is entitled to some free time, but she needs to calm down and make friends. FRIENDS and only friends with whomever. I have noticed that she has been hanging out a lot lately with some ugly rockers from Nashville. Their music is horrible. I seriously hope Taylor isn’t considering dating one of them. All I can say is ewwww.

@I hope……: You know Taylor is allowed to have friends. I wouldn’t assume anything of her and the rocker dudes because she has been friends with them for a little while now and has even tweeted about them. Don’t assume anything unless you have actual facts. I do hope she stays single for a little while. The girl needs to be like the rest of us and hold out and just wait for the Mr. Right to come along. Until then if she keeps on dating, she is going to continue to embarass herself.

She is so fake.

No one should be haters on Taylor. She is amazing!! I’ve always wanted to see her in concert and im a huge fan

Tay swift is the most amazing singer ever! My fav song by her is back to December!!!!