JJ Music Monday: Adele!

JJ Music Monday: Adele!

British songstress Adele is this week’s pick for JustJared.com and KIIS FM 102.7‘s JJ Music Monday!

The 23-year-old singer’s second studio album, 21, reached the top of the charts and has been certified platinum, and Adele landed her first #1 song on pop radio with the record’s first single, “Rolling in the Deep”.

Adele‘s second single is “Someone Like You” – check it out below! Can’t wait to see her at The Greek in L.A. on June 6th.

Adele – Someone Like You

• Kourtney Kardashian celebrates the 35th birthday in a bikini- US Weekly
  • Johnny Depp's Transcendence is expected to earn less than $13 million this weekend- The Hollywood Reporter
  • Cher Lloyd talks about her new music video for “Sirens”- Just Jared Jr
  • Michelle Obama will be visiting Nashville- Entertainment Weekly
  • How did Jennifer Garner look in 1999? - Huffington Post
  • Ryan Gosling is attending this year's Cannes Film Festival- Lainey Gossip
  • Constance Nunes shows off her bikini body- Hollywood Tuna

Someone Like You was her first single I thought??

I’m hoping “He Won’t Go” will be her next single. I LOVE that song!

Rambling Rose @ 05/30/2011 at 2:59 pm

What an incredible, dynamic voice!! I absolutely love this song and Rolling In The Deep even more.
Wow! Really impressive.

Amazing song.

she is just AMAZIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIING! i LOOOOOOOOOOOVE her songs!! WHAT A VOICE!!!

Adele is awesome! JJ at least you could make an effort to put more recent photograph. She did a few photo shoots recently but if it was so expensive, you could have taken her latest promo pics.

amensister @ 05/30/2011 at 3:06 pm

Absolutely loved this song, unfortunately here in the UK they played it to death and now its receiving a bit of a backlash. nothing to do with Adele but those damn radio stations, when they find something good they play it to death

Billboards @ 05/30/2011 at 3:24 pm

She is the best BLUE-EYED SOUL SINGER of this generation. Better than Amy Winehouse, Duffy and even the fabulous Joss Stone. Adele is in a class by herself.

Elizabeth @ 05/30/2011 at 3:46 pm

She is nothing compared to Kate Bush.

Unlike anyone else, Kate has been the inspiration for so many diverse musicians, like Johnny Lydon, Tupac, Dr. Dre, Tricky, Maxwell, Ataraxia, and so many more.

Tori, Sarah, PJ, Bjork would have no career if not for Kate.

Yes, Kate Bush is God.

Absolutely wonderful!!!!!

Wonderful voice!!!

I love this song just lyrically I can relate but her voice is amazing as well

Songs take ages to come out in the US. She released this in March in the UK and Set Fire To The Rain is her 3rd single.

Love love love Adele!

love it, i like her interviews, very grounded lass, love kate bush too….room for all no?

beautiful song beautiful voice

beautiful song beautiful voice

I’m in love with this song since a while now <3
Adele is amazing, it’s really refreshing to hear her songs compared to all the autotunes crap we got now

I adore her!!!

Dee or Deemebr @ 05/30/2011 at 6:48 pm

JJ I envy you… I would love to to go see her show… I love Adele 21… “Someone Like You” was my first obsession… now, is “Set fire to the rain”… I hear this song all the time… she is an amazing singer and songwriter!

I can’t even choose a favorite song off her album. I love them all. It’s so amazing!

Everyone who loves Someone Like You needs to check out the youtube video of her performing it live on The Brit Awards.

excelente!!!! me encanta este cd de adele , el anterior no le preste mucha atencion,pero definitivamente este es el disco del año para mi..todas sus canciones son buenisimas…mi favorita “set fire to the rain” y don’t you remember…

Still needs to lose a good 20 pounds.

lafamepoma @ 05/31/2011 at 6:17 am

She’s a greatest artist with an amzing voice, don’t need a preety face or body. rihana should learn of Adele. VIVA ADELE!

This is a beautiful song and her voice is incredible. The way she writes songs is amazing she brings so much emotion into it. I love all Adele songs.