Prince William & Kate Middleton Cover 'Vanity Fair' July 2011

Prince William & Kate Middleton Cover 'Vanity Fair' July 2011

Prince William and his wife, Kate Middleton, are all smiles on the cover of Vanity Fair‘s July 2011 issue, on newsstands in New York and L.A. on Thursday (June 2).

The happy couple posed together for celebrity photographer Mario Testino in a never-before-seen photo.

Will and Kate tied the knot late last month and over the summer, the couple will travel together to North America for their first official overseas tour.

FYI: Vanity Fair‘s July issue will be released nationally in print and on the iPad on Tuesday (June 7).

Bigger cover pic inside…

kate middleton prince william vanity fair 01

Jesse Grant/Getty

SweetLips @ 05/31/2011 at 1:34 pm

Really? This is the VF cover? Kate is gorgeous and I don’t know what they did to make them both look so… I think the cover sucks. They could have done way better than this

Love them!!!

Let’s be thankful it’s not Pippa Middleton on that cover!

Six H. Truth @ 05/31/2011 at 2:27 pm

He looks very dorky. Look around everyone, you will never see a chick that hot with someone like him. I’m NOT trashing the prince, I’m just saying that she is with him because he’s a prince.

They look starved, tired, and awkward. Not impressed with Vanity Fair using this photo.

this cover is awful

Brainy box @ 05/31/2011 at 2:40 pm

IT MUST BE NICE TO BE RICH!!!!!!

i cant believe magazines are still putting this nobody on their cover.
her fashion line sucks.

they both look about 40 years old in this photo.
neither of them got good aging genes.

Is it just me or does Pippa look like she’s in her 40s

Not a fan @ 05/31/2011 at 3:26 pm

Who is Pippa?

Why not put DIana in between since she is a nobody! They are somebodies if 28 million people watched their wedding. OH right
This comment page likes tacky celebrites. Not upper class people
Who are important!

SupaDupaFly @ 05/31/2011 at 6:44 pm

William is one ugly motherf#$%er!

While I do not thing william is “ugly” I have to agree he married up in the looks department. But for that whole future king thing, he would be with someone less attractive. But hey, I could say that about any number of unattractive men with gorgeous trophy wives. Not that Kate is a trophy wife . . . hardly . . .but you get the point.

I disagree totally, Prince William is extremely handsome and more so because he is like the male version of his beautiful mother Princess Diana. He looks so much like her! I just think this photo is not very flattering of both of them. William is very attractive and Kate is pretty.

holy photoshop batman!