Cast of Guardians Of The Galaxy - Just Jared Spotlight

Beyonce: 'Best Thing I Never Had' First Listen!

Beyonce: 'Best Thing I Never Had' First Listen!

Listen to Beyonce‘s new song “Best Thing I Never Had”!

It’s the second single from the 29-year-old global superstar’s upcoming album 4, available in stores and online Tuesday, June 28.

Beyonce and Babyface cowrote the new track!

The chorus goes, “I wanted you back, I’m so through with that/ Cuz honestly you turned out to be/ The best thing I never had/ You turned out to be/ The best thing I never had/ I’m gonna always be/ The best thing you’d never had.”

Beyonce: ‘Best Thing I Never Had’ First Listen!

John Parra/Getty

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All

Love it. <3

Love this song!

Jared, where are Blake’s nude pictures? post them. hahahaha

Hotel del Coronado @ 06/01/2011 at 5:38 am

I still prefer listening to Tina Turner

robpatilove @ 06/01/2011 at 5:38 am

25 year old?
It’s ok but it sounds a quite bit like Justins What comes around, goes around.

AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!

amensister @ 06/01/2011 at 6:06 am

Like 1+1 this song is back to her safe zone of R&B after the lukewarm response to her “new genre” song RTW

Her strength is her voice, BUT it doesnt matter how great your voice is, its the song that makes a record a hit.

Bring out a MARK TWO [Irreplaceable] song FIVE years after the original will I’m afraid make this one go the way of 1+1

traveltoTanzania @ 06/01/2011 at 6:21 am

wow… beautiful, what can i say… cant expect less when it comes to Beyonce.

phoenix1979 @ 06/01/2011 at 6:33 am

Queen B…I am enammered with anything you do. This song was great, the harmonies were impecable. Her voice takes me there, and remember folks, we all know B can shake her thang, and actually sing while doing it, so I love it when she lets her hair down and slows it up a bit. Good lookin out B!

BeyonceLover @ 06/01/2011 at 6:43 am

She’s BACK and betta than EVA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It’s really funny see how haters are stil hating. When she went against the flow(Run the World), and inovated the pop song, hate. When she came back to her origins, HATE.

But Best Thing I Never had isn’t a just “Irreplaceable part. 2″, honeys, This is a raw song, withou auto-tune(really real voice), with a mixture of old R&B and neo soul, it’s a mixture of “B’Day” and I’m Sasha Fierce”; Irreplaceable and Scared of Lonely. She did the best what she usually does in one song.

“I feel sorry to be you, haters, right now”.

I likeeee this!! She has been killin it!! Her performance on the Billboards was by far the biggest performance of the year! Here it is if you missed it http://bit.ly/iBrlpO, can’t wait until July 28 for “4″

[VIDEO Documentar] Beyonce – The [Copy/Paste] Artist of The Millennium – A Completely “Deja Vu” Career

Loves it’s! This is not an R&B song this song it Pop

Not feeling this song either. None of the songs on B’s album so far make me go “WOW, LOVE”. Like Christina Aguilera, B has a great voice no doubt about it, but every flipping song they both have to bring out the vocal acrobatics, ugh!! Yet if they just used their lovely natural voices once in awhile and sang without the “see, I can sign and hit every note all in one song people” it would likely sound much better. And like Christina, no matter how good B’s voice is, like all artists, she has to have a catchy and good song for it to work and so far, I personally don’t think the Run the World song or this one have “big hit” written on them (but am more positive for the rest of B’s album).

“See I can *SING*…”

I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

rainelle williams @ 06/01/2011 at 8:49 am

I really love this song. Actually I love all of the songs from the album that I’ve heard so far. Good job B.

TBQH – Run The World was bangin- 1 + 1 was heartfelt and is my current situation – now BTINH has to set in but as far as I know I Love It NO Matter What- I have pre ordered the album on iTunes because I will support this chick no matter what – The Music Industry Would Not Be The Same WithOut HER… I cannot wake up every morning listening to some Auto Tuned Beyonce Wanna be with red hair tryna act like shes “IT” singing rum pa pa pum i shot a man blah blah king bed BS Or Some Baby Poppin Pop Princess that cant even sing live and has been in the business nearly as long as Bey has singing about holding it against her like really UR A MOM and people arent even giving her slack for her album she put out! Or some self indulged costume wearing drag king/queen singing about being born a certain way walking out her damn hotel room with some fake ass horns on her face i mean really .. her album sucks… a departure from what really made her HER. Ure suppose to grow as an artist yes I know that but not even one song is remotely close to anything she has put OUT! QUEEN B “4″ 6-28-2011!

@robpatilove: Just because she said Waht goes around comes around ? FTW !

I love love love Beyoncé she my favourite artist of all time , but i want to hear something that makes me wanna shake my entire body something nice with africaans beats not some songs that she could sing to Jay-z in bed ! RUN THE WORLD was good , if she had promoted it more it would have been n°1 , she just did the BBMA and Oprah she could have done Jay Leno , David Letterman , Ellen , Wendy Williams … Her father was really the better person to manage her . Sorry Bee but you need to wake up , and it’s summer time why would people listen to slow music that screams I LOVE YOU , I DONT LOVE YOU , we don’t care we want SHAKE YOUR BODY GIRL !

i dont like to comment if i have nothing good to say… but this is the 3rd song of her album that does completely nothing to me… thank God her bank account doesn’t depend on me…

i thoguht it’d be a cover of Butch Walker’s amazing song. guess not.

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All