Daniel Craig: 'Dragon Tattoo' International Poster Released!

Daniel Craig: 'Dragon Tattoo' International Poster Released!

Check out the international poster for The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo featuring the film’s stars Daniel Craig and Rooney Mara!

This poster, which most likely will not be used in the United States, was described by THR in a feature they did on the film’s director, David Fincher, earlier this year.

“Warming up — as much as he ever allows himself — [Fincher] takes out an iPad and clicks on a photo he’s planning to use for the Dragon poster. It shows actor Daniel Craig half-hidden behind co-star Rooney Mara, who’s looking directly into the camera. Her hair is spiky, her face pierced with rings, her body covered in tattoos. It’s black and white and beautiful, but there’s no way in hell any studio will ever let Fincher use it, as he knows. Because Mara is naked from the waist up.”

Watch the official green band trailer for The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo below…

The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo – Green Band Trailer

Christopher Polk/Getty

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 » Show All
eeekorama @ 06/01/2011 at 8:24 pm

Is she wearing pants?

eeekorama @ 06/01/2011 at 8:30 pm

Guess not.
I’ve read the trilogy …. so what’s up with this poster? I guess the film is going to be “Americanized” and sexualized from the original. Disappointed.

I thought the girl in the book was supposed to be strong not a tra*p on full display for men, when will they ever give this stuff up?

Ohhhhhhhhhhh, so cool!!!!!!!

Wow he looks old here

@eeekorama:

erm, are you sure you’ve read the same trilogy as the rest of us? a lot of ”sexual” stuff happens in the movie including very intense sexual violence so this poster seems to be on par with what Larsson intended the books to be. it was never meant for the faint-hearted

Good job, Fincher. He likes to create a sensation.

God, Daniel wears a harsh expression on his face. Love it!

i like this poster. i’m going to see if i can use it as a screen saver. too bad the powers that be won’t allow it to be shown in the United States because, horror of horrors, she’s naked from waist up.

However, the appearance of Lisbeth does not seem to be strong at all.
She is a type had its eyes on to a ******.

I love the red-band!!!! Please re-release it again!!

International Poster? I think it’s the EU limited edition.

The red band trailer was so much better! Frustrating!

@susan: By that same token what if Danile had his ***** out? it’s always naked women that people say what’s the big deal they never dare exploit the male body

yes, I saw that one too “biceps”!! I am glad you posted it again. And Fio was the one who posted the link to that one with other pics, AND who posted the international poster first. if she isn’t paid by jayjay, she should. I love the jeanjacket again. and the smile. I also love the one with him in dark blue…getting in or out of the car, with a consternated face. Well, too bad Mendel didnt’ make it here for all the posts—you have a lot to catch up on, and go read the previous thread peoples for other great info……….
let us, everyone, thank Fio. she is ahead of JJ. ~G

oh, yeah. we are getting some serious scary weather here—-we had tornado watches…speculations about funnel touching ground because we are not flat, but mountainous *smile* and we can’t see over the next mountain and the tornados dont last long if there is one…but I got pic of one last year about 10 miles away from us. this vid shows Sringfield, Massachusetts—2 hours from Boston, 4 hours from me….. notice the railroad bridge–looks small huh?

oh, and yeah, Dan–you are a whirlwind of hotness!!!

Ugh, JJ did not permit a word… it was ”Sad*st”

I’m sold!!!

To Brandon @ 06/01/2011 at 9:50 pm

The absurd is the essential concept and the first truth–Albert Camus

Green band → Less Intense

Questions of a fan @ 06/01/2011 at 10:39 pm

I wonder what the swedish poster looked like, now I’m in investigate mode. I agree the pic is way too Americanized. For a film that’s suppose to be full of suspense it gives off way too much sexuality. Tone it down Fincher it won’t hurt.

Ni**le piercing @ 06/01/2011 at 11:09 pm

UK admitted this. Good!! Love EU!! lol
UK Girl With The Dragon Tattoo Poster Is Slightly NSFW

Mako Morton @ 06/01/2011 at 11:17 pm

I get tired that there many limits/restricts in US. I think this is not immoral.

Ni**le piercing @ 06/01/2011 at 11:19 pm

Compare the Sexy New Girl With the Dragon Tattoo Posters With the Modest Original

Ha! The person who hasn’t even read the trilogy is here. Regardless of the subject, he pretends to know all about it. FUNNY.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 » Show All