Jessica Simpson: It's the Best Year of My Life!

Jessica Simpson: It's the Best Year of My Life!

Jessica Simpson walks through LAX Airport to catch a departing flight on Tuesday (May 31) in Los Angeles.

The 30-year-old singer and fashion designer recently chatted with Access Hollywood about her engagement and upcoming wedding with former NFL player Eric Johnson.

“It’s the best year of my life,” she said, while Eric added, “[Jessica is] just a regular, grounded, down to earth person and I like it.”

As for the wedding, “I absolutely adore [Kate Middleton's wedding] dress. I thought she looked absolutely beautiful, there’s no bride that can top a Royal Wedding,” she said.

“I’m not going to be wearing the same kind of thing,” she shared, “but it will be beautiful in its own right.”

10+ pictures inside of Jessica Simpson at LAX…

jessica simpson wedding plans 01
jessica simpson wedding plans 02
jessica simpson wedding plans 03
jessica simpson wedding plans 04
jessica simpson wedding plans 05
jessica simpson wedding plans 06
jessica simpson wedding plans 07
jessica simpson wedding plans 08
jessica simpson wedding plans 09
jessica simpson wedding plans 10

Ethan Miller/Getty

White Trash Can Stay South @ 06/01/2011 at 4:02 am

who cares?

Go Ask Alice @ 06/01/2011 at 4:33 am

You know Tony Romo got married with all the works and so Jessica will put hers out there with her dad securing a cover mag deal. people. Us, Ok, one of these.
If Jessica is happy with no job, ugly Eric Johnson, fine.
I am not a jessica hater. I just feel sorry she sent her true love, Nick,away. I feel sorry that she never spent her Me time to learn herself.
Always a guy…
This is going toendin divorce.
I give it three years and one kid.

WTF is she wearing? O_o

Happy_Evil_Dude @ 06/01/2011 at 6:04 am

You’d think the best year of her life would a year when she was actually famous, succesful and hot.

stumpy legs

Is she preggo?!

Brainy box @ 06/01/2011 at 7:16 am

BARBIE LOOKS PREGNANT!!!!!

yaaasssss @ 06/01/2011 at 7:32 am

Jessica, girl, say NO to second helpings!! Step away from the buffet!!!

She needs to get back into shape. Hire a good chef and start lifting some weights. It’s not as if she has anything better to do these days.

Anonymous @ 06/01/2011 at 8:47 am

Those cuffed jeans make the tree stumps she tries to pass off as legs look even stumpier.

yes, she is naturally curvy.
but she can lose SOME weight.
she doesnt have to be this hefty.
she’s just LAZY.
and likes to eat bad food all the time.

That fake hair is just nasty.

She looks more and more disgusting with each passing day.

I hope this rent a husband thing works out for her.

She’s so cute and funny, very beautiful too, but just feel sorry that she and Nick split up, they were awesome together. hopefully her father leaves them alone this time!