Justin Timberlake & Ashley Olsen: New Couple Alert?

Justin Timberlake & Ashley Olsen: New Couple Alert?

Are Justin Timberlake and Ashley Olsen getting close?

The 30-year-old entertainer and 24-year-old fashionista have been “really trying to keep it on the down-low” but are “hooking up,” Us Weekly reports.

The duo have been spotted at the Greenwich Hotel in NYC, going to Broadway shows together and checking out an SNL after-party since both ending their respective relationships in March.

Ashley is “aware of Justin’s reputation with women, but…They’re in the same head space,” Us Weekly‘s source added.

A rep for JT told the mag that they two are just friends and are not romantically involved.

DO YOU THINK Justin Timberlake and Ashley Olsen make a cute couple?

Credit: Frazer Harrison/Jason Kempin; Photos: Getty
Posted to: Ashley Olsen, Justin Timberlake

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All

I love them both but together??? Literally shocked right now!

No hook-up surprises me anymore.

ewwwwwwwwww

OMG Ashley Olsen and JT??? Although They Would Make A Cute Couple Ashley Needs To Stay Clear, She’s Too Innocent And Respectable To Go Out With Him

Brainy box @ 06/01/2011 at 1:03 pm

THIS IS BULLSH*T!!!!! WHERE ARE THE PICS JARED?

This is the most random thing ever.
I thought ScarJo/SeanPenn thing was random but this…wins!!!

LOLOL WHAT???

Maybe he wants a “3 way” with her & Mary Kate.

I n F a m o u s l y C o o L @ 06/01/2011 at 1:07 pm

…C’mon Jared, don’t help spread these bad/lame rumors. If Justin was to ever date someone like that it would HURT his image. I’m sure he’s lose a few fans for it.

She wrd and scary and justin good

BloodbuzzOhio @ 06/01/2011 at 1:12 pm

@I n F a m o u s l y C o o L: How would it hurt his image? She’s a well-respected fashion designer. It’s not like his dating Lindsay Lohan.

I thought JT was dating Blake Lively. I think JT is too old for Ashley.

I hope not! Not at all good couples do not stick
nothing. And no pictures to prove it?

These sisters suck. But I prefer Ashley rather than Mary Kate.

OMG I can’t belive.Justin are you blind?

U are the best guy I have ever seen, just look around and you can find one better girl.

hoooohaaa @ 06/01/2011 at 1:35 pm

He’s bad news to girls. He seems to have a 3yr max in relationships. I hate him more than the other womanizers like Leo and George.

I like Jake G, and Ryan G because those guys are keepers and yet, they can’t seem to keep girls.

laverdadduele @ 06/01/2011 at 1:44 pm

Justin with that fugly troll? WTF is wrong with him????

Ewww what’s wrong with hollywood people lately ? first Leo and Blake ****** and now these two WTF?!

@A:
why? at least they’re only 4 year age difference..

they’re 6 years age difference but i’ts not a problem and it’s THEIR LIFE!!!
I’m not a fan but Ashley is a pretty girl and Justin is ok

I n F a m o u s l y C o o L @ 06/01/2011 at 2:46 pm

@BloodbuzzOhio: Respected… By who, you? Cool. And “fashion designer” my ass. having people design clothes under your name isn’t designing.

She is going through Justin’s like hotcakes.

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All