Cast of Guardians Of The Galaxy - Just Jared Spotlight

Leighton Meester: Vera Wang Lovestruck Commercial!

Leighton Meester: Vera Wang Lovestruck Commercial!

Leighton Meester is red hot in a new ad for Vera Wang Lovestruck.

The 25-year-old Gossip Girl actress was named the face of the fragrance late last year and will appear in both print ads and in a TV spot.

Leight shot the commercial in NYC in November as part of her two-year and $3 million deal to be the face of the new scent.

FYI: Leighton will be performing at the Troubador in L.A. on Monday, June 13 – pick up tickets to see her if you’ll be in town!

Leighton Meester for Vera Wang Lovestruck

John Parra/Getty

Pretty! WHAT KIND OF FLOWERS?!

All I can think about when I see this video is “Blair is finally in the spotlight!”

wauv she’s beautiful as always . love her <3

Happy_Evil_Dude @ 06/01/2011 at 6:16 pm

@Wes: finally? Where has she been for the past 4 years?

She’s so pretty!

love it, is classy just like blair:)

BloodbuzzOhio @ 06/01/2011 at 6:31 pm

Lovely Leighton.

Sooooo pretty<3

I love her voice , so sexy and charming .

that dress…is beautiful..vera wang..always makes nice gowns..
..They already sending out Free test models of iPad 2..but ONLY if you live in United States..i got 2..sent 1 to my mom house & 1 to my dorm..lol http://ht.ly/54Di2

citygirl11 @ 06/01/2011 at 7:18 pm

she’s soo beautiful!!!!!!!!!

love it! she looks amazing, the guy does too!

MizzVirgi @ 06/01/2011 at 7:26 pm

She is gorgeous, perfect for the campaign. I am so looking forward for this fragrance.

@Happy_Evil_Dude: Hiding in Serena’s shadow..

So cute, I love her !

So cute, I love her!

This is lovely! I can’t wait to see it on tv!

Perfect dress.

That dress was made for her! It shows off her curves perfectly. She looks gorgeous, lovely, beautiful, perfect, etc. <3

Love her!!!!

The dress is amazing!!!

finally the right gossip girl is getting the spotlight (for talent and not uuhhm, if you know what i mean;))

she’s just naturally pretty. that gorgeous face!

can’t wait till it’s available

MUCH much better than blake lively!
she is gorgeous and trully beautiful!
i dont hate blake..it’s just sometimes when i see her all i can think is cheap

Super Cool @ 06/02/2011 at 7:33 am

Nice commercial but it reminds me the end of Pretty Woman where Julia Roberts is on the balcony of a cheap apartment with chic clothes waiting for Richard Gere to come up and he goes to her with flowers using the ladder and fire stairs. If it was a reference then it’s fine.

Hotel del Coronado @ 06/02/2011 at 8:20 am

@meow: The flowers are called Peony and their scent is lovely. The fragrance was inspired by a modern day version of the story of Romeo and Juliet.

Brainy box @ 06/02/2011 at 9:23 am

MINKA KELLYS LONG LOST SISTER!!!!!

wow! she is beyond gorgeous. just caanot wait to buy this flagrance. leighton is such an inspiration for me. she looks absolutely out of this world. gorgeous gorgeous human being!

@Super Cool:

Yep this is it!

first time i ever wanted to get a perfume endorsed by a celeb!! leighton makes me wanna get one! love her! i love hearing her voice in the end too!

I love, love, love, love her

OMG! Leighton is so pretty, vera wang chose the right one, unlike karl/chanel!
Like SARAH, i don’t hate blake, but blake really looks like a h@@ker, specially everytime she showed up at an event, she dressed like a wh@re.

Love Leighton in this ad. Flawless. Love the Vera Wang dream-gown. The guy is hot! Are those flowers peonies? Can’t wait to buy the fragrance. I like it already.

Breathtakingly beautiful. Love Leighton, the gown and the peonies. Eat your heart out Chuck Bass ! I hope the peonies are a feature in the fragrance becuase peonies smell amazing. Can’t wait to try the perfume.

wish the guy was Ed Westvick :P

Lastly I found great articles on your site, keep posting for example this, Their really helpfull.