Pippa Middleton: Night Out in Paris!

Pippa Middleton: Night Out in Paris!

Pippa Middleton enjoys dinner at Le Cinq Mars restaurant before heading to the Montana Club with some pals on Monday (May 30) in Paris, France.

Earlier in the day, the 27-year-old sister of Kate Middleton attended the French Open, where she watched Rafael Nadal defeat Ivan Ljubicic in straight sets.

Pippa has an amazing little black book of contacts,” an insider recently told Us Weekly. “She wants to be back on the scene!”

10+ pictures inside of Pippa Middleton out in Paris with friends…

pippa middleton le cinq mars 01

Getty
  • Lisa Kudrow completed her jury duty in one day- TMZ
  • Watch the new music video for Hunter Hayes' song "Tattoo"- Just Jared Jr
  • Read a recap for the latest episode of Masters of Sex- Lainey Gossip

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All

yuck
stop trying to make her happen

Tamlyn South Africa @ 06/01/2011 at 7:32 am

Fuuudge who the hell cares!!! I am so over Pippa Middleton right now!! Pippa goes shopping, Pippa walking on the street, Pippa at tennis, Pippa here, Pippa there. Give it a rest!!!!!!!!!!! Argh o_0

Go away Pippa & stop looking for attention!

This girl way too overexposed now.I was actually a fan of hers till before few days.But now after seeing how desparate she is for media attention i completely hate her now

Hey just jared is she your new client??

@E: She’s in France, it’s not like she’s hanging outside Hollywood clubs and restaurants. People built up hype around her so the paps are following her and then they get circulated and people look at talk about her more. I’m sure they’ll get over it soon. She is fairly dull, has a boyfriend and won’t entertain people for long.

WHO THE HELL CARES? WHO THE HELL IS SHE? WTF?

Brainy box @ 06/01/2011 at 7:42 am

NOOOOOOOOOOOO PLEASE JARED ENOUGH OF HER!!!!! I CAN’T TAKE IT ANYMORE SHE IS SO BORING AND FUGLY!!!!!!!!

WHO IS SHE??? IS SHE STAR??
AND SORRY, SHE”S NOT BEAUTIFUL.

eww ugly face !!

anonymous @ 06/01/2011 at 7:52 am

She’s hot, I wouldn’t mind t@tty F#cking her and shooting my load all over her face as she smiled and giggled. :) She can’t be all that bad, hold on I’ll check out her bio…

You ladies are all right, I checked out her bio and she is a fame *****. She must be in heaven right now, which is a turn off. I became aware of “fame whores” around two years ago when I was learned about a news anchor who thought that she was some kind of movie star. Pleaseeee spare us all the b.s. Fame whores are worse than car salesmen and are definitely a turn off. The good news is that most Americans always get around to figuring this stuff out. I thought you were all a little harsh, but I changed my mind.

@Taylor:

I take your point, but the worst thing is, is that she really seems to be enjoying the attention!!

I love Catherine, but there is no reason to start trying to turn her whole family into celebrities. Catherine is the duchess, not Pippa. If Pippa does something amazing or marries someone who’s somebody then get back to me but these walking pictures are so tiresome.

I n F a m o u s l y C o o L @ 06/01/2011 at 8:23 am

…Yo, this girl is not a fcuking celebrity! …She’s not even good looking. What’s good with all the attention, she’s NOT kate!

She looks old for her age

Pippa is such a horrible name, awful. And it’s also a slang word for f**king in Swedish.

@Joanne:

And in french it’s bl*wjob. So her name also sounds weird.

Really, she’s not even pretty. Why so much attention?

her real name is NOT Pippa but Philippa ;-)

traveltoTanzania @ 06/01/2011 at 9:18 am

am i the only one who is tired of seeing her going for lunch, shopping, visiting her friends, etc..

ON TO THE NEXT ONE

I dnt get it !! did she become a celebrity or smth?? ENOUGH abt her!

If you don’t like her:

a) why give her page hits? Page hits = popularity statistics and money for the site. If you hate her, skip clicking over. No one cares about your comments.

b) Just keep in scrolling til you see someone you like. Give them attention and page hits.

I like her style. I’d rather see her on here than some junkie brat diva screw up.

I’m 17-year-old and my mom just looks like her which means she looks like a 47-year-old lady :)

she looks like 37 years old but not 27, yuck

lilia mazunina @ 06/01/2011 at 9:42 am

WTF?! ENOUGH ‘BOUT HER ALREADY!!

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All