Hilary Duff: I'm Not This Weird, Artsy Indie Film Girl

Hilary Duff: I'm Not This Weird, Artsy Indie Film Girl

Hilary Duff leaves her car with the valet while arriving at an office building on Thursday (June 2) in Beverly Hills, Calif.

The 23-year-old singer and actress recently chatted about working on the indie drama Bloodworth.

“I think just working on an independent movie … There’s a lot of freedom, a lot less pressure, a lot of time to play, with the director, Shane [Dax Taylor],” she told the Huffington Post.

As for choosing different projects, Hil shared, “And I do, I feel … a responsibility, you know, to find that balance, and I’m not trying to be this weird, artsy, only-do-independent-movies type of girl. I’m just trying to do what I like.”

FYI: Hilary is wearing a Coral Jacket by Vanessa Bruno.

hilary duff office building 01
hilary duff office building 02
hilary duff office building 03
hilary duff office building 04
hilary duff office building 05
hilary duff office building 06

• What were Seth Meyers' best jokes at the 2014 Emmys?- US Weekly
  • Marlon Wayans is getting sued for racial discrimination and harassment- TMZ
  • Young Jeezy has been arrested for possession of an assault rifle- Gossip Cop
  • Watch Jasmine V's new music video 'That’s Me Right There'- Just Jared Jr
  • Prince is going to release two albums in one day- Entertainment Weekly
  • Matt LaBlanc and Lisa Kudrow have a Friends reunion before the Emmys- Huffington Post
  • Read a recap for the latest episode of Masters of Sex- Lainey Gossip
  • Who were the top 10 dressed women at the Emmys?- The Hollywood Reporter
  • Colleen Shannon is one sexy DJ- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All

What a boooooooooooooooooore.

TinyDancer @ 06/02/2011 at 6:03 pm

You don’t have the depth to be “this weird, artsy, only-do-independent-movies type of girl.”

Duff forever @ 06/02/2011 at 6:05 pm

Love her she’s so pretty! Hope I meet her someday(: my idol!

Hollywood101 @ 06/02/2011 at 6:07 pm

Love all her outfits. She’s the perfect normal holywool gal. I like her hair brown. He should change it for summer.

Hollywood101 @ 06/02/2011 at 6:07 pm

“weird, artsy” girl? real nice hil

Love her bag and blazer!!! Lookin good Duff!

BloodbuzzOhio @ 06/02/2011 at 6:19 pm

You’re right, you’re a terrible Disney actress who is a has been. Now go away.

She sounds like a ditz. Almost as embarrassing as the time she called Faye Dunaway ‘ugly’. Sorry ‘Hilz’, but it’s not like any talented independent filmmaker is crying over the fact that you’d rather favour soulless Disney fare over good films.

Again…money but no taste….i’m terrify by this outfit…If a was a police officer, I would be tempted to arrest her..lol

She has been working so hard !!!!

she’s right, films like ‘material girls’ and ‘beauty & the briefcase’ were definitely significant and powerful pieces of cinema.

I like Hilary but this outfit I don’t like.

her shorts ruin the outfit

her shorts ruin the outfit

the entire outfit is sooooo charming

This look didn’t look good on Katie Holmes and it doesn’t look good on HD. HD is so cute-she can do so much better than this type of look.

Jersey shore on the bottom, Real Housewife on the top. Not a good look.

DAAAAMNNNN
where did all this hilary duff hater-ade come from?!

ya’ll need to calm the hell down.

the outfit, that’s open to interpretation.
every has their own sense of fashion. or lack there of

and her quote, she’s not saying every indie film girl is weird.
she’s just saying that’s not what she is.

it’s like if someone said,” i’m not an obnoxious oscar winner.”
they’re not saying EVERY oscar winner is obnoxious,
they’re just saying that’s not what they are.

so get off her A$$ about it!
and get over yourselves, you know most artsy film girls ARE weird, or DIFFERENT, if we’re trying to be politcally correct..
so stfu.

idk why so many of you are hating on her.
she’s doing her thing, she’s doing what she likes.

she’s not gonna please everyone.
but you know what, she is pleasing a lot of her fans.

she’s rich, famous, successful, and has done a lot more than any of you on here talking crap about someone you don’t even know.

PS, is every hater on here a weird, artsy person trying to defend their image or what?

#TeamDuff

what the hell.
if a lot of you dont like her
why do u waste time commenting on her?

dont waste your time losers

Hilary has really broad shoulders already, she definitely shouldn’t wear shoulder pads.

Rumpumpumpumpum @ 06/02/2011 at 9:34 pm

This TACKY ASS HORSE VENEER TEETH FUG LOSER IS SOOOO BORING, stop posting her image. It hurts my eyes.

Her outfit is so incredibly tacky and she isn’t attractive.

Miss Piggy legs.

HOT STUFF!!! She is so classy and sexy!

She wore another Victoria Beckham Sunglasses. Great.

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All