Jennifer Aniston Is A 'Touchy Feely Boss'

Jennifer Aniston Is A 'Touchy Feely Boss'

Check out Jennifer Aniston, Colin Farrell, Kevin Spacey, Jason Sudeikis, Jason Bateman, and Charlie Day in these new posters from their upcoming film, Horrible Bosses!

The comedy centers around three guys – Bateman, Day, and Sudeikis – who conspire to murder their awful bosses with some help from an ex con (Jamie Foxx).

“It’s nice to do a comedy that has a bunch of stuff that makes you laugh,” Jason B. told MTV News about the flick. “It’s not just language or nudity. It’s kind of tonal – sometimes you can be meaner to babies.”

In case you missed them, check out film’s first trailer and one that was just recently released!

Horrible Bosses hits theaters July 8.

jennifer aniston horrible bosses posters 01

• Kendall Jenner rocked 3 totally different looks in Milan - Just Jared Jr
  • Sir Mix-A-Lot is happy Nicki Minaj used his famous song - Huffington Post
  • Ryan Gosling is madly in love with his family - Lainey Gossip
  • Rosie Huntington-Whiteley always looks amazing - Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 » Show All

Oh My….again a copycat on a french movie’s poster :

And that thing with the lips….it’s not only has been, it’s gross too.

go away aniston @ 06/02/2011 at 6:29 pm

such a liar. another round of lies and fauxmance to sell a movie. pretentious, self-absorbed manipulator.

colin is funny,though

Couldn’t they have found a better actress? I would watch this movie if it wasn’t Jennifer Aniston. Because she’s in it, I refuse to spend a single penny on this movie. ANY other actress would have been better. So many talented women out there. What about Lisa Kudrow? Kristen Wiig? Amy Poehler? I could go on and on. Apart from Aniston, the cast is actually pretty good. Damn you, whoever you are who decides, stop trying to make her a star, she will never be more than a has been sitcom actress! (and as a movie actress — a NEVER WAS)

OMG the one with Colin’s face is priceless, he’s so hilarious with that hairstyle!

Heidi Bivens mom @ 06/02/2011 at 6:51 pm

So Jennifer Aniston is the new homewrecker. her new Boyfriend had a long term girlfriend until Jenny stole him. Poor Heidi Bivens.

naturegirl @ 06/02/2011 at 6:55 pm

A BETTER TITLE FOR THE MOVIE “HORRIBLE ACTRESS”

Horrible A*tress @ 06/02/2011 at 7:05 pm

Indeed *starring* ^Jennifer Aniston^ ‘playing’ who else!!

JA playing Jennifer Aniston @ 06/02/2011 at 7:09 pm

Whaaaaaaaaaaaa…..u r moderated if u say something not nice to Jenny!! Where is my right of Free Speech!

JA playing Jennifer Aniston @ 06/02/2011 at 7:11 pm

Actually its not a question of “not nice” but when one speaks the truth you are moderated.

@ 7, well, if she is the “new” homewrecker, who was the first?. A. Jolie?

is she the only female star in this movie?..

Jennifer Aniston is fabulous! I know this is going get thumbs down, I don’t even know why.

I n F a m o u s l y C o o L @ 06/02/2011 at 7:20 pm

…Ugh, I like Jason Bateman, Jamie Foxx, even Kevin Spacey and Colin Farrell, but I just cant get behind a film that has this biish in it. No exageration… She one of the worst actresses in TV/Film history. If there was a fcuking Top 10 Worst Actress of All Time list she’d be top 3 easily.

Loser extraordinaire. All of her boyfriends dump her because she has a *****ty personality.

I n F a m o u s l y C o o L @ 06/02/2011 at 7:24 pm

…Sad thing is I bet this movie will actually have some funny scenes, NONE of which will have Man!ston in`em.

@kelly: uh, Jennifer is a Maniston, there is no female role.

Media Wh@re MANiston @ 06/02/2011 at 7:56 pm

She is so damn ugly. The big nose & that thin lips.

Not an Aniston fan, but this film looks funny.

I LOVE JENNIFER ANISTON!!!!!! She is amazingly talented and beautiful, and all of you haters are just jealous and I really do give a s*** if you click “thumbs down”, because by the end of the day she is still Jennifer Aniston, and your anonymous to me and the rest of the world!

I LOVE JENNIFER ANISTON!!!! She is incredibly talented and beautiful and all of you haters are just jealous, and I really don’t give a s*** if you push “thumbs down”, because by the end of the day she’s still Jennifer Aniston and you’re anonymous to me and the rest of the world! :)

Media Wh@re MANiston @ 06/02/2011 at 8:24 pm

This movie will do well but her fans will give her the credit when actually the other actors are the ones who are talented.

ACTUALLY SHE IS GONNA STEAL THIS MOVIES!!!!!! sorry :))))))))

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 » Show All