Jessica Biel: The Most Significant Person In Justin Timberlake's Life

Jessica Biel: The Most Significant Person In Justin Timberlake's Life

Jessica Biel gets into her car on Wednesday (June 1) in Beverly Hills, Calif.

“I would rather not talk about her, because it’s hurtful for me,” Justin Timberlake told Vanity Fair’s July issue when asked about his former girlfriend, whom he split with in March.

“I don’t want to say much more, because I have to protect things that are dear to me — for instance, her,” Justin said. “She is the single-handedly most significant person in my life. In my 30 years, she is the most special person, OK? So I protect it and until somebody shows me what would be more fulfilling at this point, that’s what I have to do.”

FYI: Jessica is wearing TheEternal‘s white leather bolero jacket.

jessica biel the most significant person in justin timberlakes life 01
jessica biel the most significant person in justin timberlakes life 02
jessica biel the most significant person in justin timberlakes life 03
jessica biel the most significant person in justin timberlakes life 04

Photos: Fame Pictures, Getty
Posted to: Jessica Biel, Justin Timberlake

Ethan Miller/Getty

mileycyrusfan @ 06/02/2011 at 4:21 pm

i agree

I n F a m o u s l y C o o L @ 06/02/2011 at 4:29 pm

…hahahahaahhahaaa …that’s all that can be said about her. jesssica biel’s such a great…. um…. she’s really…. ahhh… she’s really the… ugh, most significant person in justin timberlakes life. LOL

girlfromvzla @ 06/02/2011 at 4:36 pm

I love justin but he said the same thing when he broke up with britney. Just sayin’

lexy hates bilson @ 06/02/2011 at 4:46 pm

It’s nice that he doesn’t talk trash about his ex-girlfriends.

imnottellingyoumyname @ 06/02/2011 at 4:48 pm

that’s cute

amensister @ 06/02/2011 at 4:49 pm

im sorry so why did he break up with her???? im confused are they still together

:O :O :O :O :O :O @ 06/02/2011 at 5:06 pm

@amensister:

I was just going to say that!!!!!!!! :O :O :O :O :O

rite…. special, but not special enough to marry to. haha kinda BS.

His statement makes no sense. If she’s the most significant person in your 30 years why are you two not together?

You don’t fool us Justin sorry, it’s pure bullsh*t and you know it!!

She would marry you if your **** wasn’t so small Justin.

@Britt: maybe she dumped him. i’ve always thought she was way too pretty for him. He’s like pasty and gross.

@girlfromvzla: I agree. I love him too but he also said something very similar to cameron Diaz after they broke up.

Once you get FFed by the real thing, you tend to stay converted.

Sometimes you love someone but things just don’t work out…especially after some point in the relationship. The first years are easy.

@lexy hates bilson: after he broke up with britney he was talking to interviewers about how he gave her oral sex, he was on snl joking about how he “hit it”, and he was with madonna when he said he dated a wannabe madonna. he’s a douche.

Brainy box @ 06/03/2011 at 6:31 am

YUCK BORING BIEL!!!!!! THANK GOD HE IS DONE WITH HER!!!!! JUSTIN SHOULD GET WITH MILA KUNIS!!!!!

brainy box @ 06/03/2011 at 6:38 am

BORING BIEL YAWN WHAT THE F*CK DID HE SEE IN HER?

What can he say much about her? Her emty head and plastic face?

Yep thats all he can say lol