Scarlett Johansson & Sean Penn Split?

Scarlett Johansson & Sean Penn Split?

Scarlett Johansson and Sean Penn are no longer a couple, according to a new report from People.

Scarlett, 26, and Sean, 50, were first spotted together in late February at a lunch date in Los Angeles before jetting off for Cabo San Lucas, Mexico for a getaway.

Scarlett filed for divorce from Ryan Reynolds in December after a two-year marriage.

In 2009, Sean pulled the plug on divorcing his then wife, Robin Wright Penn, but the couple finalized their split in August of 2010.

WHO DO YOU THINK Scarlett Johansson and Sean Penn should each date next?

Credit: Vittorio Zunino Celotto/Kris Connor; Photos: Getty
Posted to: Scarlett Johansson, Sean Penn

Frazer Harrison/Getty

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All
stellartes @ 06/02/2011 at 9:26 pm

he should go back to his wife and scarlet should stay single for a while.

didn’t even know they were a couple at all but what a weird pairing! can’t imagine the two of them together…almost like blake/leo…hahaha. just weird!

commonsense @ 06/02/2011 at 9:34 pm

This is not shocking news.

Stupid mexicans

Sweet Pea @ 06/02/2011 at 9:45 pm

Wow. I’m SO surprised. This is a shock.They were so beautiful together. O.o

@stellartes:

I don’t think that his ex-wife wants him back. He cheated on her throughout their marriage.

@Finally: @Finally:

ugh? What I miss?

offtheproperty @ 06/02/2011 at 10:16 pm

They must have found out what they’re really like.

They were together for like THREE MINUTES, who gives a flying f*ck!

jenny logan @ 06/03/2011 at 12:14 am

Gosh, and they had EVERYTHING going for them. Only 24 years age difference, he has talent, she does not, he has kids, she does not, he has intelligence, she does not…..Frankly, I hope he broke up with her after realizing she isn’t the caliber he needs….

They’re like father and daughter as I see.

it was fun while it lasted..

Did anybody really think this was going to last a minute? Maybe only Scarlett.

I kinda feel sorry for Scarlett

Sean Penn gives me the creeps so I guess I wouldn’t have gotten together with him in the first place.

But I kinda thought they would stay together longer. Scarlet seemed to be someone that goes for the type that Sean Penn seems to be.

And before anyone jumps at me now, for not knowing them but judging them anyway. Please have a look at the word “seem”.

scarlet is looking much more chubby since she’s split from Ryan. And i am not worry, she said she’s in the best of her. Sometimes, husband can be so demanding that a wife should be perfect like a models.

fake romance @ 06/03/2011 at 3:45 am

I think they were a fake show-mance. I don’t know why people beleive everything celebrities claim. I think It’s all for publisity.

Good news
Scarlett deserve a young man

Brainy box @ 06/03/2011 at 6:05 am

GREAT NEWS!!!!!! SCARLETT CHOSE SOMEONE BETTER LOOKING AND CLOSER TO YOUR AGE FOR F*CK SAKES!!!!!!

Brainy box @ 06/03/2011 at 6:07 am

NOW FAKE BLAKE AND LEO NEED TO BREAK UP THEN THE WORLD WILL BE RIGHT AGAIN!!!!!!!

That is not a flattering photo of Scarlett.

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All