Chris Pine: Bearded Papaya King

Chris Pine: Bearded Papaya King

A scruffy Chris Pine leaves Papaya King after enjoying a guys’ night out on Thursday (June 2) in Hollywood.

The 30-year-old actor is in talks to star in the upcoming drama, Mud, the L.A. Times reports.

The flick is “a coming-of-age story” that centers “on two 14-year-boys who come across an adult fugitive of the law, the titular Mud (who would be played by Pine) and must help him escape off an island in the Mississippi. The ambiguity of the story lies with Mud, who is both an unsavory and a redemptive character and who teaches the boys as much as he learns from them.”

chris pine bearded papaya king 01

• The Bachelorette's Andi Dorfman addresses pregnancy rumors- Gossip Cop
  • Louie has been renewed for one more season- Entertainment Weekly
  • Miley Cyrus is the latest victim of an internet death hoax- Huffington Post
  • Read a recap for the latest episode of Masters of Sex- Lainey Gossip
  • Genevieve Morton shows off her sexy bikini body- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All

Whoa! haven’t seen his hot a*s in ages! He sure knows how to hide huh? In any case, welcome back Chris and show your yummy self around would you? Signed: ur fans :)

please post more pics of this guy, he’s my favorite person in hollywood. a guy with talent and class, none of those sorta famous actors.

Dee or Deemebr @ 06/03/2011 at 6:29 pm

Hey JJ… thanks … CP finally here again… and yes he is with this beard for some time… but why? … why is he hiding his GORGEOUS face? … ok but I like him anyway… actually I’m fascinated by that beard! …<3 <3 <3

CZ “Dee – lvs moon’ surface”

Dee or Deemebr @ 06/03/2011 at 6:33 pm

Ok … perhaps “Mud” … but I’m waiting for Captain Kirk … CAPTAIN FINE!!! <3 <3 <3

CZ “Dee – lvs moon’ surface”

he looks alike Zack “whatishisname” from THE HANGOVER with his big beard

Brainy box @ 06/03/2011 at 6:37 pm

HALF WOLF HALF MAN!!!!! LOL

@ carrie
Zach Galifianakis?
You gotta be kidding! Nor if Chris struggled a lot in strangeness he would look like that guy! LOL

@Deemebr
You ‘re right with beard or no beard he still gorgeous!
And made a good time that we did not see him having fun with his pals.

And thanks for that JJ!

I love beards, they’re so manly.

Butter_Fly @ 06/03/2011 at 7:38 pm

I love beards too and think he looks great with one. I wonder what’s with the Lauren keychain?

Is “Lauren” is his gf, if so those Pintos aren’t going to like that, lol.

Dee or Deemebr @ 06/03/2011 at 8:21 pm

@Butter_Fly:

Yes I’m curious too … Who’s Lauren? … LOL … Why do we have to be so observant? … Well is a huge keychain … I think isn’t the key of his car … at least I never saw him carryin it before … and doesn’t match with Porche he was driving lately! ..

:-) :-)

Dee or Deemebr @ 06/03/2011 at 8:26 pm

I was seeing the photos… CP looks a little gloomy lately… be?

CZ “Dee lvs moon’ surface”

@Dee or Deemebr:
He is never comfortable in those situations we know, being caught by the paps!
I think it’s the beard that makes him look sad!

Cannot wait until Star Trek 2 comes out! Does anyone know when that might be by the way? Thanks!

could it be laura vandervoot who he was reportedly seeing? just maybe she’s like call me lauren so the paps can’t find out or whatever…oh snap!

Butter_Fly @ 06/03/2011 at 9:46 pm

@Dee or Deemebr:

I’m actually not an observant person I was just clicking through the pics and it caught my eye. But yeah I admit, it got me thinking. And I hate it when that happens lol. Oh well what can we do? He can’t stay single forever!

Butter_Fly @ 06/03/2011 at 9:54 pm

@Lia:

That’s the first thing that I thought. If they are then so be it. And if they are then it’s kinda sad that they would have to date secretly but at least she isn’t famewhoring the relationship..that is if they are together. Or whoever Lauren is. lol.

@Butter_Fly: @Lia:

Wow that’s the dumbest conspiracy theory ever. They are so private he has a keychain with a name SO similar to hers so they can keep it private? Or how about he’s not a 16 year old boy who would carry a keychain of his girlfriend around? Stop reaching, it’s sad.

WHAT THE. WHO IN THE MOFO IS LAUREN!?

Facepalm -______-

I’m such a failure at life. I can’t even get Chris Pine to like me.

WAH

Dee or Deemebr @ 06/03/2011 at 11:47 pm

@S@n:

OK … I think you’re right… You know I’m curious to know the reason for that beard… if has to do with a new project he is preparing?? … well maybe CP explains it …someday … when he gives one of those delightful interviews promoting a new movie.. :-) :-)

CP IS AWESOME ANYWAY!!! … LOL

I KNOW IT’S THE LAURA GIRL. PLEASE IF YOU WANT A PRIVATE LIFE, YOU CANT CARRY A 3RD GRADER BIG LETTERED KEYCHAIN THAT THE PAPS CAN READ FROM A MILE AWAY WITH YOUR GF’S NAME.

AND HOW COME CHRIS ALWAYS DATES SEMI FAMOUS ACTRESSES, LIKE AUDRINA, OR BEAU OR OLIVIA. IF YOU WANT LONGEVITY IN YOUR CAREER, DATE RACHEL MCADAMS. NOT A GIRL THAT CAN’T EVEN PLAY THE LEAD FOR THE FIRST “INTO THE BLUE.”

Dee or Deemebr @ 06/04/2011 at 12:10 am

now people will be freaking out… because of Lauren… The keychain is huge… perhaps at the top is written Chris… then … Chris and Lauren… Hahahahaha… a teen thing … and cheesy… I ‘m just kidding… LOL … it definitely does not match a Porsche… because I think he was driving a Porche lately… +LOL

CZ “Dee – lvs moon’ surface”

ok, lets just look at the keychain with some logic here. The reality is, he’s a smart guy, he’s not immature, he has a college degree. The keychain is freaking huge with the cutesy lauren name. So, what if it’s a niece or whatever, someone young and cute in the family. Like we don’t know anything about his private life to just say “it’s laura!” I mean in my family, the only person who can get me to wear their name on my stuff are my nieces and nephews. Afterall, anyone he dates for like a day is usually plastered all over the internet, if it’s a gf, don’t you think she’d be ALL over the net? if he’s whipped enough to pull a high schooler and do a keychain. So guys, let this man be happy, he seems like a bright, down to earth guy. Plus, think of it this way, none of us will ever even meet him, let alone get him.

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All

Just Jared Jr
  1. Union J Crowd Surf In New 'Tonight (We Live Forever)' Video - Watch Now!
    Union J get the party crowd singing along with them in their brand-new video for “Tonight (We...
  2. Joe Jonas Goes Hawaiian at The Grove!
    Joe Jonas flaunts some sexy chest hair while heading back to his car after stopping by The Grove on...
  3. Lucy Hale Gives Fans A Sneak Peek At 'Lie A Little Better' Video
    Lucy Hale swims her way to the front of a cart race in this sneak peek for her “Lie A Little...
Read more on Just Jared Jr! »