Paramore: 'Monster' First Listen!

Paramore: 'Monster' First Listen!

Check out the premiere of Paramore‘s new single “Monster,” which will be featured on the soundtrack of the upcoming movie Transformers: Dark of the Moon!

“You were my conscience, so solid/ Now you’re like water, and we started drowning/ Not like we’d sink any further,” Hayley Williams sings on the track.

The single will be officially released on Tuesday (June 7) and the soundtrack will hit stores on June 14!

This is the first song Paramore has released since it lost two of its founding members, Josh and Zac Farro.

WHAT DO YOU THINK of Paramore’s song “Monster”?

Paramore: “Monster” First Listen!

WENN
  • Who is Tyler Blackburn dating? - US Weekly
  • Beyonce's dad Mathew Knowles is being slapped with another paternity suit- TMZ
  • Who did Maksim Chmerkovskiy spend time with over the July 4th holiday? - Gossip Cop
  • Pixie Lott keeps it fierce on the cover of Fault- Just Jared Jr
  • The Spoils of Babylon is getting a sequel- Entertainment Weekly
  • Brody Jenner and Lauren Conrad didn't really date- Huffington Post
  • Leonardo DiCaprio and his girlfriend Toni Garrn spend time at the beach for the July 4th weekend- Lainey Gossip
  • Who are the final three men vying for Andi Dorfman's heart on The Bachelorette?- The Hollywood Reporter
  • Fanny Neguesha shows off her amazing bikini body- Hollywood Tuna

amazing as always love paramore

Pollyflish @ 06/04/2011 at 1:05 am

Cool! It’s very good, Happy to hear a good single…

Hayley is amazing!

minty fresh @ 06/04/2011 at 1:18 am

It’s a great song. They haven’t missed a beat.

Ericka Santos @ 06/04/2011 at 2:24 am

I loved it!! I’m so excited for this new chapter in Paramore.

What’s with this neverending monster theme in pop music right now? No offense….

me_interrupted @ 06/04/2011 at 5:44 am

@emmaa:
You didnt get the point of the song ;)

@me_interrupted: I didn’t even listen tbh. I judged by the title, haha.

Love Paramore.

This song is just perfect. Paramore are AMAZING!
and they are actually better without the Farros!
Hayley’s voice is just… sooo so good.
i just love them so much <3

I love it. So glad they were able to pull it off even after all losing two founding members.

Nooooo without Josh and Zac they don’t sound rockish enough. Just my opinion. But I love this song.

Francisco Lachowski @ 06/06/2011 at 7:53 pm

i suggest you start by searching the hottest man on earth francisco lachowski
and AMAZING SONG ALREADY GOT IT ON REPEAT ON MY iPod.

Francisco Lachowski @ 06/06/2011 at 7:53 pm

i suggest you start by searching the hottest man on earth francisco lachowski
and AMAZING SONG ALREADY GOT IT ON REPEAT ON MY iPod.