Prince William & Kate: Derby Day Duo

Prince William & Kate: Derby Day Duo

Prince William and wife Kate attend Investec Derby Day at Epsom Downs Racecourse on Saturday (June 4) in Epsom, England.

The newlyweds were joined at the event by Will‘s grandmother, Queen Elizabeth, and his brother, Prince Harry.

The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge will kick off their first oversees tour June 30 in Canada.

After spending a week there, they’ll fly to Los Angeles on July 8 to help promote Britain through “the prism of their own interest,” a source told People.

As for Kate‘s rumored 40 outfit changes, “[She] is aware of the recession and cutbacks that people are facing, and will not want to be seen to be extravagant, but she is realizing that you cannot be in the public eye and be a fully-fledged royal without help with a dresser or someone like that,” royal writer Judy Wade said.

prince william kate middleton derby 01
prince william kate middleton derby 02
prince william kate middleton derby 03
prince william kate middleton derby 04
prince william kate middleton derby 05
prince william kate middleton derby 06

Credit: Dave M. Benett; Photos: Getty
Posted to: Kate Middleton, Prince Harry, Prince William, Queen Elizabeth

Getty
  • Lisa Kudrow completed her jury duty in one day- TMZ
  • Watch the new music video for Hunter Hayes' song "Tattoo"- Just Jared Jr
  • Read a recap for the latest episode of Masters of Sex- Lainey Gossip

Love Prince William :) .. he’s very handsome & seems like a lovely person too… :)

She is a beautiful and elegant woman! I love the outfit very much.

Wow, I don’t live too far from Epsom. Should’ve gone!

Sweet Pea @ 06/04/2011 at 2:08 pm

They look great and very happy. Kate has killer legs.

The brothers are so adorable with their nearly identical cloths and pose

Luv them! Beautiful couple!

love kate’s outfit! And yes those legs are killer. Now here’s someone worth covering, unlike her sister

They both look amazing! Beautiful couple. (I want her legs….)

Brainy box @ 06/04/2011 at 2:39 pm

NOW THIS IS WHAT I CALL CELEBS!!!! NOT THAT FUGLY/FAME STEALER PIPPA!!!!!!!

Love it.
Love Kate and everything she wears, so classy.
I like Pippa. Get off her back.
Hope they are happy and healthy forever.

they all look good.

Appletini @ 06/04/2011 at 3:03 pm

I really like her outfit. She looks good.

It’s about time she wore her hair in an adult and refined “style”, up under a hat as befitting a 29 year old future queen.

The skirt should absolutely be longer.

Beautiful thighs do not need to be seen by all.
Diana’s were much lovelier and longer, yet always covered on official engagements.

Diana’s legacy is beauty in the royal family . . . it was desperately needed.

They look wonderfully perfect, amazing really…..The Duchess seems like the perfect person for Prince William.

the look like a fairytale!<3.
so cute!

This is the most beautiful “celebrity” couple!

I like the Queen best.
Kate is a pretty girl, that’s all.

I so want a similar outfit for my civil wedding ceremony! Too bad I probably can’t afford the exact same brand Kate is wearing.

I so want a similar outfit for my civil wedding ceremony. Too bad I probably can’t afford the same brand Kate is wearing here.

i love her smile !

i love her smile !

@virgule:

Kate is wearing a Reiss dress. Not a designer label, so maybe you can afford it! Congratulations!

it’s good he wears a hat ha ha ha ha ha hah a haha ha hahahahah.

Kate is really gorgeous! I do like this couple!!!

@Taylor:
Thanks, you’re sweet!I looked for that gorgeous jacket but could not find it. Must be from another designer. Definitely a designer to check out though.

She is pretty but I think she is a bore as far as what she picks to wear. Her wedding dress was soooo boring and this is o.k. (actually more up-to-date looking than her drab wedding dress) but she is boring..needs to dress more young looking. She dresses like an old lady. This dress is pretty but she should have worn a prettier hat I don’t think that hat helps at all.

I will say she is very pretty though…hopefully she will be more mature than crazy Fergie and Princess Diana and will not end in divorce with William…although I think Diana had reason to be unhappy and divorce as obviously Charles had always loved Camilla and he shouldn’t have ever married Princess Di. Sad story. Well, hope it last!

She is gorgeous! Beautiful and elegant.

love them both. and LOVE old queenie in her hot pink!

they are a great couple..she is such a class act…regal , refined..simply beautiful..

~LaTourEiffel~ @ 06/04/2011 at 8:59 pm

Why do Americans even care about these people??? Whats so important?? That out of date Monarchy crap is stupid, seriously.

Blah, blah, blah @ 06/04/2011 at 10:10 pm

A ****!y commoner with the two gargantuan brothers…not impressed with Royal D!ck and commoner P’oossy. YOU ARE ALL A BUNCH OF KISSARSERS.

I never find Kate more than a reasonably attractive woman with a nice athletic build, but she looks GREAT in these pics! Prince William and her go very well together.

gorgeous couple @ 06/05/2011 at 12:00 am

I am speechless! I know how down to earth Prince William is just like his mother and Kate is the same. She’s from a middle class family in a small countryside town. They’re awesome. God Bless them both.

Better than that ***** Pippa!

in the second picture just below her waist is that the price tag

to Tim Gunn @ 06/05/2011 at 1:45 am

sorry, but i do not like Kate’s hair up like that. she looks stodgy; definitely not adult and refined. i have no doubt that, despite what you may want, she will wear her hair down a great deal of the time. if for no other reason than because William has stated that’s how he likes to see her hair. whether you like it or not, William’s opinion is more important to Kate than that of anyone else.

as for the length of Kate’s skirt, it’s perfect as well. this is the 21st century not the 19th century. she’s a young woman not the age of Queen Elizabeth. anyway, again, it’s William’s opinion that counts not yours.

I really enjoy seeing pics of this couple. Now if I could get a bit more hand holding…

lilia mazunina @ 06/05/2011 at 7:41 am

HAHA, THEY MATCH EACH OTHER PERFECTLY. LOL!

lilia mazunina @ 06/05/2011 at 7:45 am

HAHA, FUNNY COUPLE. THEY MATCH EACH OTHER PERFECTLY. LOL!

They are both so attractive!

Excellent shot and I wish for a happy and healthy life of this couple.

Boy, did William ever make a smart move when he married her!

she has the best legs. EVER.

love the outfit! one of her best choices ever made! even the hat doesn’t look stupid. very chic!
her legs are way to skinny, what’s happening to her..?