Daniel Craig: James Bond Release Dates Announced!

Daniel Craig: James Bond Release Dates Announced!

Daniel Craig rushes out of J Sheekey restaurant after eating dinner with a pal on Saturday (June 4) in London, England.

The 43-year-old actor recently received some good news: the next James Bond film has been given theatrical release dates in both the US and UK!

According to Variety, the untitled Bond 23 film will open in the US on November 9, 2012 and a bit earlier in the UK on October 26, 2012.

Daniel will reprise his role as the super spy “007″ James Bond. Sam Mendes is set to direct the film.

daniel craig london restaurant 01
daniel craig london restaurant 02
daniel craig london restaurant 03
daniel craig london restaurant 04
daniel craig london restaurant 05

Jesse Grant/Getty

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 » Show All

A bit old news, I knew that!!

Omg. Denim on denim is disgusting. He looks old lately :(
He’s great as bond though.. about time another movie comes out

Is the next Bond girl a black woman? They seem to look for it.

What?! “November 9, 2012″ is too long to wait!

He stays at the Soho hotel, London. Why did he sell his house in London?

Really that comment was downranked…. people think he looks attractive here? You must be some deprived mid-age housewives

More New Pix @ 06/05/2011 at 3:32 am

Daniel Craig. wearing a denim jacket as he arrives at J Sheekey restaurant for dinner. London, England – 04.06.11

DANIEL DRUNKST!!!HAHAHA

More New Pix @ 06/05/2011 at 3:32 am

thanks for the link. but who is the woman with Daniel in the picture?

I saw his new trailer – The Girl With The Dragon Tatoo. Well, Daniel still is so hot!! :)

To susan
I don’t know. However, what is certain is she is not his affair partner.

You are obsessed with him than us. You come his thread early, and you know well his recent pics.

The woman in the pics is from his casting and publicity agency. She’s been seen before with him several times.

I hope the woman with good compatibility with Daniel becomes Bond girl. Like Eva Green!! They had good chemistry.

To 16
Thanks!

Denim on denim is not a good look.

Megan Fox could be a Bondgirl. I think she’d suit for it. She needs another blockbuster to keep her career going, don’t you think? But maybe she wants to do other kinds of roles I don’t know.
Jennifer Lawrence has a killer bod and she can act, but she’s too young to play opposite Craig as Bond.
Hm…why not Thandie Newton. She’s great and very beautiful.
Oh I don’t know…there are a lot of actresses who would probably love being a Bondgirl! Hm…Maggie Gyllenhaal would be a more sophisticated Bond woman, that would be cool.

Megan Fox? Kidding me!! Only Pierce Brosnan recommended her.

still in London @ 06/05/2011 at 7:45 am

BBratt: I just passed Daniel Craig walking down Wardour St. in Soho. Movie stars *are* real people #shorterinreallife
23 minutes ago via web

I think that there is possibility the next Bond girl is a black woman. Because Sam and Babs went to SA for scouting.

laughs@god @ 06/05/2011 at 9:36 am

He looks a lot older than 43. A lot older. I wish they hadn’t cast him as Mikael Blomkvist. He is nothing like the Mikael Blomkvist I imagined, although the age is about the same.

to laughs@god @ 06/05/2011 at 9:44 am

I wish they hadn’t cast him as Mikael Blomkvist.
—————————————
it won’t do you any good now. LOL
Everybody thinks that he deserves it

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 » Show All