Emma Watson - MTV Movie Awards 2011 Red Carpet

Emma Watson - MTV Movie Awards 2011 Red Carpet

Emma Watson strikes a pose at the 2011 MTV Movie Awards held at Universal Studios’ Gibson Amphitheatre on Sunday (June 5) in Universal City, Calif.

The 21-year-old British actress wore an ivory jewel encrusted Marchesa short white dress with metallic silver Brian Atwood heels and Kum Kum earrings.

Emma‘s film, Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 1, is up for Best Movie against Black Swan, Inception, The Social Network, and The Twilight Saga: Eclipse.

She’s also nominated for Best Female Performance, Best Kiss (with co-star Daniel Radcliffe), and Best Fight.

Emma will also be giving fans a sneak peek at Deathly Hallows: Part 2 during the telecast!

emma watson mtv movie awards 2011 01
emma watson mtv movie awards 2011 02
emma watson mtv movie awards 2011 03
emma watson mtv movie awards 2011 04
emma watson mtv movie awards 2011 05
emma watson mtv movie awards 2011 06

Getty

annasaurus @ 06/05/2011 at 9:33 pm

I see she’s already succumbed to Harvey Weinstein.

speaktruth @ 06/05/2011 at 9:34 pm

Gorgeous as always! Duh! You go Emma! #teampotter

The greatest!

She’s so gorgeous.!

I love her dress.
she looks very lovely.

lilia mazunina @ 06/05/2011 at 10:01 pm

SHE’S A CUTE GIRL, BUT I DON’T LIKE THE WAY SHE DRESSED HERE ‘CAUSE THIS DRESS’S 4 SOMEONE WHO’S A BIT OLDER THAN HER. WEIRD HABIT… I MEAN LOOK AT HER LIPS (PIC #2)

Emma look soooooooooo STUNNING

aquarius64 @ 06/05/2011 at 10:15 pm

She looks lovely. Glad to see not every 20-something actress dresses like a hoochie on the red carpet.

Some people may not like what she wore, saying it was too fancy for the show, but she looks great. She wears what she wants and owns the look.

she looks like a 45 year old mother of two.

I ♥ Snape @ 06/05/2011 at 10:58 pm

Classy young lady. She’s lovely. And I’m so glad she was the one chosen to play Hermione Granger.

She looks stunning, as usual. I love her dress. Can’t wait for Deathly Hallows part 2!! :D

annasaurus @ 06/05/2011 at 11:28 pm

Looks like she didn’t want to be there at the show. Probably didn’t know that Twilight would win all the awards over HP.

@annasaurus: I wouldn’t want to be there either. Lol. Anyone who didn’t know Twilight would win all the awards has obviously never watched the MTV Movie Awards. Just an unfortunate fact.

beautiful lady

Drop Dead GORGEOUS!!! And I loved all her reactions during the show. Hilarious and adorable!

@annasaurus:

Oh please. Anyone whose watched this lame awards show for the past 2 years knew twilight was going to win everything. It’s sick and tiring. They’re ruining every awards show. When the same film wins over and over again, it makes the show dull and unexciting. And POINTLESS.

The only excitement I got out of it was the host, who was somewhat funny and all of Emma’s hilarious reactions throughout the show.

She and Harvey must be very close friends, if you get my drift.

Her facial expressions were very unclassy and won’t win her any friends in Hollywood. Words are probably out that she is a sore loser and can’t be grateful to other award winners. She already knew the results, so why did she show up in the first place? Only winners attend these things, losers don’t.

Emma is probably getting more desperate with every loss. First the People’s Choice Award, in which she asked her fans to vote for her on Twitter. Now the MTV Movie Awards. Harvey is slowly creeping into her vision. She seems to like partying and her fame too much to disappear from the acting world. Fashion is not good enough for someone who was an actress it seems.

Wow! Emma Looks INCREDIBLE!!!!! I just love her dress and her shoes, all PERFECT! She is best dressed of the night!!

No I don’t like the dress…it’s too short and it makes her legs look even shorter than they are. I have a similar build and I would never wear a short dress or skirt like that because they draw your attention to stumpy legs… But she’s pretty otherwise.

1- she looks beautiful and FRESH (not stoned and boring like kristen))
2-Harry Potter deserved the best kiss ( harry and hermione: that was epic) and it would have spare us the exact same speech kristen and Robert do every year ( I am going to kiss you, the fans scream, no totally jocking ==> BORIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIING)

3- Emma watson REALLY deserved best actress (I agree her performance wasn’t amazing in the others movies but in HP7 she was spectacular)
4- if next year emma and Rupert don’t win for best Kiss MTV will have some explanations to give to millions of angry fans.

She was there with her new boyfriend Johnny Simmons.

She looks very pretty i love her shoes and her dress is very cute. Sad that she didn’t win i really wanted her to get that award.

@natcha: Emma and Rupert better win Best Kiss next year if Twilight wins again i will scream.

There is now a pic of Emma Kissing Johnny Simmons after leaving the car.

Her reactions during the show were funny. It wasn’t her being a “snob” or a “sore loser”. The show was pretty ridiculous, so that would explain her reactions. You’re awesome Emma!

It's not the Oscars @ 06/06/2011 at 4:24 pm

@Laurie:

“Won’t win her any friends”… Please, it’s the MTV Movie Awards; no one in Hollywood takes them seriously. It’s mostly the people that have a problem with her that are making a big deal about her “unclassy” facial expressions. The rest of us found her expression funny because the show was so bad.

writer_girl @ 06/07/2011 at 3:37 am

@It’s not the Oscars:
Totally agree. The MTV movie awards is taken about as seriously as the Razzies. The MTV awards are nothing but paid advertisement. Summit has been in bed with MTV since the first movie, of course all the Twilight movies are going to win. Its all about the publicity. MTV got in bed with Summit knowing that it would be big bucks in advertising revenue aimed at preteens and teens. This show is nothing to do with talent, or even fan popularity. If you think your vote actually counts…your wrong. I would not be surprised if there is an actual contract between MTV and Summit.

crusader66 @ 06/07/2011 at 2:23 pm

she looks gorgeous,1 of d most beautiful women in d world

@natacha:

Honestly, HP fans and those who keeps whining about Twilight winning all those awards, STOP your bitching, if you want HP or other movies or actors to win, just VOTE and get your fellow supporters to vote.
STOP attacking KS for her acting or that she is on drugs, unless, you know her in person, STOP saying stuff you do not know, she is not comfortable in front of crowd, I think she is dealing the best way she can. Every actor is different. I think Emma is good in HP movies. Rupert is totally RON to me. I haven’t seen her in other movies yet, so I can’t really judge her acting skill.
I feel she is more into fashion than acting. Nothing wrong with that as well.

@It’s not the Oscars:

She did look pretty pissed … lol …
Whereas the other Emma looked more relaxed and fun.