Justin Bieber: Earrings at the MTV Movie Awards 2011!

Justin Bieber: Earrings at the MTV Movie Awards 2011!

Justin Bieber poses with his award backstage at the 2011 MTV Movie Awards held at Universal Studios’ Gibson Amphitheatre on Sunday (June 5) in Universal City, Calif.

The 17-year-old singer sported some brand new earrings in both of his ears!

Justin made a surprise appearance to accept the award for Best Jaw Dropping Moment during the show for his work in his concert documentary flick Justin Bieber: Never Say Never.

FYI: Justin is wearing a blazer and shoes by Zara, a Factory 413 vintage t-shirt, Factotum pants, Nialiya jewelry, and David Yurman‘s black diamond chevron ring.

justin bieber earrings mtv movie awards 01
justin bieber earrings mtv movie awards 02

Getty

ewm retarded! he’s desperately trying to look cool . NOT

Smh… now he looks even more feminine.

EW GROSS…the lesbo Miley Cyrus UGH!!!

He looks so bad! His face is to girly to wear earrings.

He looks so bad! His face is too girly to wear earrings.

John Hopkirk @ 06/05/2011 at 10:15 pm

He looks like a homosexual. Like most of America.

just waiting for this one to come out of the closet. Dude! You already look and sing like a girl….earrings really do NOT help your case!

It’s a no for me. The earrings do nothing for him. If anything, it makes him look more feminine than before.

She looks really pretty!!!

HES SO GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!

HES SO GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!

So earrings makes a man gay? American masculinity is quite insufferable. 95% of these so-called dudes calling him gay suffer from repressed sexuality. I bet u wank to pictures of your “buddies” at night; idiots!!!

he looks like a lesbian with a short hair cut….what do these girls see in him?

No, earrings don’t make a man gay. Earring make justin bieber MORE gay.

Oh my gosh, this. This should never happen again.

i usually don’t comment on him being gay or girly but earrings DO make him look wayy too feminine ……never noticed how girly his features are before =o

Those earrings @ 06/05/2011 at 10:41 pm

Well does he try to impersonate Johnny Depp with those earrings??
His face is not masculine enough to bares these earrings…looks like a 40 something lady with short hair with a boyish fresh look.

Soon he will tattoo his whole body to looks more “masculine”

leave him alone already….he’s not gay!! and he looks fine….why are you trying to make fun to those who are more powerful than you!! STOP THE NONSENSE.

oooo, bad move. he shouldn’t have done that. he’s gonna get hated so much more now. i still like him.

He’s young. But he officially looks like a lesbian.

OMG! He looks soo kute! :) way better den b4 :DD <3

She looks like a young Ellen.

He looks like such a girl and the earrings are black makes it worst like he should be wearing a sexy night gown instead, he looks like a young Jamie Lee Curtis…. Congratulations.

He looks like a lesbian. Actually, that is an insult to lesbians.

I love
JB and the earrings

Sad thing is I think his management is feeding estrogen to keep him looking efeminite young so his legions of idiots keep loving him. How else do you explain a seventeen year old boy not having any facial, chest, or stomach hair, and has female looking hair on his legs. I’d love to see a recent picture of him with his arms up while swimming with Selena in Hawaii, to see if he has underarm hair. I don’t think he’s gay, but I do think their doing something him to keep his boyish image, trying to ****** his growth to getting the bucks. Can’t for the life of me figure out why he is so popular. Makes me lose faith in the entertainment industry. Ewww!

LMAO.

okay, i honestly, i’m a ‘belieber’ and i am not here to talk crap,
but this whole look, um, not my favorite. lol

i mean plenty of guys have pierced ears and all,
but everything together here, not doing it.

no justin. sorry. but i still love ya

i’m not gonna call him gay or nothing, because “Gay” shouldn’t be an insult, but i agree, he is too pretty for those earrings.

and if he’s gonna dye his hair that color,
he should at least do his eyebrows too!

Love u Justin ur so hot!!!!!

dude i understand one earring but two cmon dude with your child like face dosen’t look good you should ask your so called swag coach that two earrings are not cool make you look well afeminated

Justin I’m one of ur biggest fans I’m so proud I’ll always be there for u #never say never

minty fresh @ 06/05/2011 at 11:32 pm

That blue looks pretty on her.

OMFG I just realized his eyes and lips look like they should be on a girl. NOTTTT good Justin.

iLove Him Wayy More Now That He Has Earings..! Hot..! ily Justin.!

WHOA DADDY!!!!

You forgot your red lipstick Justine B!!!! It would have completed your look.

What a pretty, pretty girl!

@cleo: tbh I have to agree with you. LEts face it, once a hearthrob grows up most of those “fans” who are still like 12 years old don’t want anything to do with them because they know they could never have him because he grew up and is older now.

Just look at the Jonas Brothers. They are for sure still popular but they did loss some of their fanbase because they all grew up and look like young men now instead of boys. Sad if you ask me, shows these “fans” aren’t TRUE FANS.

Perfect!!!!

Perfect!!!!

i don’t like the earrings personally, but i LOVE Justin so watever he does or wears he wears and does. leave him alone, go to the beach or something, hang out with ur fam. do something with ur life ppl

Lose the earrings dude. You look like a chic

@mosely: yeah it’s like he has a pretty boy face and he shouldn’t wear earrings. i love him the way he is i mean if he wants to wear them WEAR THEM idc lol but personally he’s fine with maybe just one earring or none at all

He looks like George Michael in WHAM! My daughter who is in love with him said he looked like a girl. Take out those earrings girl– er….boy. ;/

Same thought here Wes #9. He’s looking so purdy lately.

No hate though. I think Justin is a good kid. I wish him the best.

Lol he is such a loser… He tries way too hard.. The sooner him and his s hit music go away the better!!

After the star tattoo on the elbow, now the earings ! REALLY ??! Lol 90s are over man !

for f***'s sake @ 06/06/2011 at 6:16 am

Yeah, and you’re trying to convince us you’re NOT gay?

Brainy box @ 06/06/2011 at 6:55 am

LOL!!!!! THIS IS TOO FUNNY!!!!!! SELENA IS DATING A YOUNGER ELLEN DEGENERES!!!!!!

He is using Selena because he is gay!!! Come out the closet already baby Barbara. Is he going to be like Rick Martin and only come out in his 40s?

Prettier than Selenita :) Giiirl you have some competition!!

Looks like a freaking girl hahaha

Will he be changing his name to Justine soon?

Oh god, more gay than a gay

his eyebrows, the earring = ridiculous

I don’t understand Selena, she’s pretty and I though she’s smart but…

ol he looks more like a girl every day

trying not to agree but he does look like a girl he wood look less like a girl if he had a hoodie on or a hat and only one earring or just different earrings period not does ones but he still have ALOT !!! SWAG!!

I don’t care that this kid is wearing earrings. Why is this news?

Awl Justin looks so cute with earrings

arichan bieber @ 06/07/2011 at 9:56 am

justin bieber is so cool !!

i love ya,jb<36

it just does not go with is face but he still looks cute <3

He’s becoming more female, next thing you know lip stick and tight spandex, maybe he’s trying to be Ellen, but we all now Ellen gets more girls than this ***

kristupa saragusa @ 06/12/2011 at 11:26 pm

wow…she’s very pretty…love you justin…

I love justin bieber and everything but the ear rings look horrible..

those piercings are new he always had them…if you watch his movie u can see when he was younger he had earings in his ears!!!

I’m fed up with haters ok Justin Bieber is a human being just because he has a better carrer is alot hotterr can wear earrings and still look good, is talented and many more doesnt mean u have to spend your lives jealously moping around how about listen to your dreams and work hard to become what you want to make out of yourself other wise known as Never Say Never because that is how you get somewhere in life stop hating.I love you Justin you mean the world to me and so many others dont listen to haters because there are so many fans that are true Beliebers who have been there from the start and if a couple haters come out and try to be bullies because they wish they were u dont let that bring u down just remember the fans who fight for u online and even in person because we stick up for u because we belive in u and what u have become thank u for showing me a great way to follow my dreams.I love u so much thank u

omg the earrings looks hot on him ps. what!?!?!?!

@Wes:
I know! Isn’t Justine pretty?

what a hot girl!

john papadopoulos @ 10/31/2011 at 5:56 pm

CAN ANYONE TELL ME WHAT BRAND ARE HIS EARRINGS CAUSE NIALAYA HASNT GOT THOSE thanks in advance

Right ALL of you SADDOS that think that you can go round judging people on how they look, what they were, how they sing, how they talk that stuff your no better your selve. You dont even listen to him or watch him so how would you know how he sounds or looks your wasting your time saying bad stuff about him so if you dont like him then just stop annoying ALL of his FANS ! You dont relise how much a twats you all are so piss off and do every one a favour because you wouldnt do this if he wasnt famous !!!!!! You may think youre all that but your not saying stuff about someone you hardly know its bullying so just think about what your saying next time and think about what you want to say before you say it (/ type it) I really do think you lot are disgusting little scums and bullys so shut up piss of and do everyone a favour as a said beforem !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NO ONE LIKES BULLIES