Mila Kunis Grabs Justin Timberlake’s Crotch

Mila Kunis Grabs Justin Timberlake’s Crotch

Mila Kunis and Justin Timberlake grope each other on stage during the 2011 MTV Movie Awards held at Universal Studios’ Gibson Amphitheatre on Sunday (June 5) in Universal City, Calif.

The Friends with Benefits co-stars grabbed each others’ privates after joking that since they’re not a couple and just pals, they’re able to “do this.”

Mila, 27, and Justin, 30, then presented Robert Pattinson with the Best Male Performance Award, beating out his Twilight co-star Taylor Lautner, Daniel Radcliffe, Jesse Eisenberg, and Zac Efron.

FYI: Mila is wearing a top and skirt by Balmain, Charlotte Olympia shoes, a Lanvin clutch, and Hoorsenbuhs jewelry.

Justin suited up in Simon Spurr. He completed his look with a vintage Harley Davidson motorcycle t-shirt and AllSaints boots and a Cartier Santos Dumont 18KT White Gold Large Model Watch on a Black Alligator Strap.

justin timberlake mila kunis mtv movie awards 2011 01
justin timberlake mila kunis mtv movie awards 2011 02
justin timberlake mila kunis mtv movie awards 2011 03
justin timberlake mila kunis mtv movie awards 2011 04
justin timberlake mila kunis mtv movie awards 2011 05
justin timberlake mila kunis mtv movie awards 2011 06

I think we all want to groap Justin and Mila.

Mila Kunis is perfection!

Gossip Girl @ 06/05/2011 at 10:09 pm

hmm JT, remember what happened the last time you tired to grab for someone’s boobs on Stage? LMAO! 04 REPLAY!

@Gossip Girl: lol i was thinking the same,

This is what this show is about, seediness and frat boy hijinks. smh.

I wonder what he was thinking at the time so he wouldn’t get a boner

HOLD DA DOE @ 06/05/2011 at 10:19 pm

Gross. Seriously. They think this is going to be shocking and make headlines? HA! I remember Justin calling Britney and Madonna’s kiss six years ago at the VMA’s “boring” and “cliche” . Well wtf is this?

@anon: better not watch the guy’s choice awards on spike next week then lol

hope their movie flops

disgusting

mrsdestinyhope @ 06/05/2011 at 10:22 pm

@Wes: I’ll just take Justin, Mila can GTF! LOL!

MILA KUNIS IS SO HOT!

Mila is drop-dead gorgeous!!!!!

Wow ppl lighten up. I thought it was very funny.

Why are they still having this awards show. That “gag” was awful. and not funny or sexy.

And why are the Twilight stars winning these awards for those awful, terrible, horrible movies.

Mila is so pretty! Get your filthy hands off her, Justin!

I thought the gag was great…..I thought it was a good slam at the overkill of gossip mags to immediatley claim they were dating, pretty funny.

Silly!!! Time is wasting.

Mila is too good for him…..

Woops, how small it is!

It was hilarious..they sure are devoted to their art.

Super Cool @ 06/05/2011 at 11:42 pm

i think that was really unnecessary but obviously nowadays it is a necessity to promote a bad movie with a cheap strategy. sex sells.

haha this is a little weird, but mila looks gorgeous even whilst randomly grabbing justin’s crotch.

Ahh so much sexual tension. Just ‘do it’ already!

silly. guess they still need to grow up!

so immature

pigbearman @ 06/06/2011 at 12:24 am

jt is a giant tool. run away, far far away, mila

i love Mila’s oufit especially the mini skirt!

@Super Cool: #24

*************************************************************************************
I accidentally thumbs-downed you. Disregard one of those thumbs-down..

I agree with what you said.

@Jennifer

That’s OK, I made up for it by thumb-downing you, it’s a sex comedy people…lighten up.

Brainy box @ 06/06/2011 at 5:33 am

HOT COUPLE!!!!!!

what a lucky *****, i wanna grabs justin’s crotch, i’m furious.

CHEAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

it really was funny! Lighten up guys!!!
Way to go Justin :p

Obvio, aburrido, fácil, ridículo, ordinario, vulgar, innecesario……,etc

how classless UGH -_-

This is just toooooo funny! Loved it.

she doesnt even have boobs so it doesnt count

Wow, talk about an overreaction….too funny.

what trash @ 06/06/2011 at 6:14 pm

justin looks like a snub nose hillbilly punk that need a real ass woopen. he’s not talented, he’s ugly, and he’s a PUNK! and this behavior is so gross. if any man come up on me like that, hollywood or no hollywood, he can expect my taser to go off!

Just Sayin' @ 06/06/2011 at 6:23 pm

I really don’t get the attraction about him???? I guess to each his own, but if he was just a ‘regular” person out in the real word…I’d feel kind of bad for him because he is so homely!!!

Calm down people! @ 06/06/2011 at 6:43 pm

Look, this isn’t that big of a deal and here’s why:
1) She is so flat, there’s nothing to grab on to.
2) He doesn’t have anything, he’s like a ken doll from the waist down, so there’s nothing to grab on to.
and
3) Look at 1 and 2.

The End.

Ugh! What disgusting and trifling whores(‘¥’)

aquarius64 @ 06/06/2011 at 9:40 pm

Hope Mila washed her hands afterwards.

I find the whole act distasteful. I don’t see why presenting an award needs to do something outrageous, they should keep acting in movies and drama.

I think they’re a couple, and so obviously very together. I don’t think anyone would do this if not. Actions not words. Who cares what they said, it’s what they’re doing.

Doctor Obvious @ 03/31/2012 at 2:41 pm

It’s funny how Janet got blacklisted by MTV and Justin’s *** ass goes on to the awards/movies/etc, Janet apologized for something HE DID…and now they’re making fun of the situation like it’s cool. These nabiscos are crazy.

I intended to create you one tiny note to finally thank you very much again for these fantastic tactics you have documented on this site. This has been so wonderfully generous of people like you to provide extensively all that most people would’ve made available as an ebook in order to make some money on their own, even more so considering that you might well have tried it in the event you wanted. The principles likewise worked to become fantastic way to understand that the rest have a similar dream much like my very own to realize a great deal more with respect to this condition. I believe there are lots of more pleasant sessions ahead for people who check out your blog post.

There are certainly lots of particulars like that to take into consideration. That may be a great level to deliver up. I provide the ideas above as general inspiration but clearly there are questions just like the one you convey up the place an important thing can be working in sincere good faith. I don?t know if finest practices have emerged round issues like that, but I am certain that your job is clearly recognized as a fair game. Each boys and girls feel the impression of just a moment’s pleasure, for the rest of their lives.