Cheryl Cole Bought Out of 'X Factor' Contract?

Cheryl Cole Bought Out of 'X Factor' Contract?

Cheryl Cole has been let out of her contract for the X Factor, but will be paid, according to THR.

The 27-year-old British entertainer will reportedly receive the full $1.5 million she was owed under her contract.

For the past couple weeks, there has been speculation whether Cheryl had been let go from the reality competition series, which will premiere this Fall.

Initial reports said that Cheryl would be replaced on the judging panel by the show’s co-host Nicole Scherzinger.

Over the weekend, new reports started that Cheryl would return to the show as a judge after Simon Cowell rooted for her to return.

DO YOU WANT Cheryl Cole to return to the X Factor?

Yes I really want her to be on the show… we can have nicole co-hosting who talks like she just got out of the projects but we cant have someone with a gorgeous british accent? IDK what fox is thinking

What a headache! Can we hear something official already!

#TEAMCHERYL

this is all game/ pr stunt.. and its become all too obvious now.. its annoying buy i guess somewhat working..

We want Cheryl Cole!!! #Seriously

This is a huge mistake letting her poetential go. I don’t wanna watch the show without her.

I’m from America and YES! We want Cheryl….I’m just tired of all this on-off-on-off…..I want an end, but most of all….WE WANT CHERYL!

cherylcoleUSfan @ 06/06/2011 at 1:17 am

I want Cheryl as a judge not NICOLE..#TEAMCHERYL!!

TEAMNICOLE. @ 06/06/2011 at 1:30 am

I’m rooting for Nicole to be the judge, don’t see the big picture with this Cheryl and I dislike her voice. Nicole is gorgeous, talented and can sing. Regardless who’s the judge, I’m not watching this show. Too much drama, and American Idol – The Sequel.

this is all just a publicity stunt

So what the hell? Is she back or not? #TEAMCHERYL

I love that the Americans are starting to love her #TEAMCHERYL!!!!!

i think nicole, cheryl , paula are not a great choice for any singing show.

YYYYYYYYYYYESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS Go Chezza

What a farce.

This is clearly a publicity stunt to get Cheryl ‘nobody’ Cole’s name out and about in the US before the show airs.

ModestMouse @ 06/06/2011 at 5:44 am

She is one talentless b!tch. It is so shocking to see people praise this chav and get thumbs up!

Reality Check @ 06/06/2011 at 6:16 am

I’m sorry, but who is she in the first place?

at this point, who cares anynmore.
This is getting ridiculous and boring

Reality Check @ 06/06/2011 at 12:49 pm

@кредиты webmoney: I know her name. What I mean is: Whatever significant has she done to receive any coverage by the media?

retrobanan @ 06/07/2011 at 1:48 am

i was super psyched for this show to premeire in the fal but now am outraged and totally dissapointed. I love cheryl and have been waiting and waiting for her success to branch out to the US I thought this would be her breakthrough. This is a crazy mistake I was totally only tuning in for her. We need fresh faces. I like sherzinger but I have seen enough of her go back to the studio and write some music. I hope selena gomes gets behind this because she is a true CC fan and maybe she can get enough American fans to rally. This is really bad news and totally a letdown. Cheryl you are totally wanted here on American TV!

Yes. She was the only reason i was watching the Us X Factor she’s an amazing singer and judge in the UK one. I’m gonna miss her :(