Gerard Butler: Shirtless Surfer in Maui!

Gerard Butler: Shirtless Surfer in Maui!

Gerard Butler goes shirtless in Maui, Hawaii over the weekend.

The 41-year-old Scottish stud took a break from work in Los Angeles to relax on the beach, where he showed off his six pack!

Earlier in the spring, Gerry spent time in Shreveport, Louisiana, where he shot his latest movie, Playing The Field, with Dennis Quaid and Jessica Biel.

Next up for Gerry is work on the animated sequel to How to Train Your Dragon, which will hit the big screen in 2013!

The first Dragon film grossed nearly $500 million worldwide.

gerard butler shirtless surfing maui 01
gerard butler shirtless surfing maui 02
gerard butler shirtless surfing maui 03
gerard butler shirtless surfing maui 04
gerard butler shirtless surfing maui 05
gerard butler shirtless surfing maui 06

• How many glasses of wine can Gerard Depardieu drink a day?- US Weekly
  • Joan Rivers' doctor was also Celine Dion's doctor- TMZ
  • Macklemore is the latest victim of a death hoax- Gossip Cop
  • Check out cast portraits for Jane the Virgin - Just Jared Jr
  • Bill Hader will host Saturday Night Live- Entertainment Weekly
  • Ana Braga shows off her sexy bikini body- Hollywood Tuna

LOOOOOOL HE LOOKS LIKE SCROOGE!

what a jerk and a jackass

Looks like he would be a VERY nasty drunk!

i thought he was good looking–no way

Thank the Lord…. a new thread.

yeah, what happened to him? cranky in his old age

gerard take time to swin to be clean

OMG Jared, thank you thank you thank you! It’s been a LOOOOONG dry spring!

Why he hasn’t an ounce of fat on him! Good to see he’s keeping those surfer skills up. Could that be what’s next? The man is gorgeous even wearing a scowl! That’s the bracelet from the cover of Arch. Digest.
~K

Looks like he didn’t want his fun time interrupted by the Papps. I’d be giving them that face too. Nice body on the man.

Looking good. Good luck, MR. Butler.

cubedweller @ 06/06/2011 at 1:38 pm

me hungry..lol

Mmmm…oh…ROWR! Gerry my love you are looking soooooo fine.

gossiphound @ 06/06/2011 at 1:43 pm

Indeed cube, given it is 7:38 am in Hawaii right now and the photos first popped up a few hours ago.

Besides, he’s got a gig in NYC tonight – presenting an award at the CFDA 2011 awards.

@cubedweller:

“These pics are older than today, JJ. Unless the man is capable of light-speed travel, he needs to be in NYC tonight for the award presentation. Not complaining tho – nice pics!”

Was just thinking that very same thing! LOL I was too gobsmacked to think clearly when I posted earlier.

well as i wait for Gerard to enroll in the Blake Lively School of Photography, these will have to do for now…..thanks JJ

oh i am also waiting for the Bielbut moto photos to emerge too! that should be fun for a few thousand posts or so….

DayintheLife @ 06/06/2011 at 1:45 pm

Hung out with Jen…I mean Jessica on a bike in California last week. Hawaii on week-end and NY today. Talk about Jet lag.

40 something men prefer women in there 20′s or early 30′s. Wait, all men prefer that. So Gerry (being Gerry) would choose a Jessica for show and tell. And keep 20 year olds in the background also. He looks quite irratated in many of his outings. He use to smile more.

kissmyasthma @ 06/06/2011 at 1:53 pm

damn i’d hit that.

@Prefer: I noticed that too. The poor man is probably getting just a little tired of having his every move dissected and analyzed by the papps. I know I would be. Not like he ever wants to get away and just do normal stuff, right?

Maybe the award show was prerecorded? It wouldn’t be the first time.
Might he be house hunting, keeping fit, maintaining his tan along with relaxing after filming, and deservingly so.
Simply love the wild and crazy hair. And a serious Gerry is more the real Gerry than the happy-go-lucky guy.
Okay, who wants to see him horseback at sunset? I do. :o)
~K

Can’t wait to read what Kaiser at Celeb*tchy will have to say about all of this.

@gossiphound: That’s right…he’s presenting for menswear designer of the year isn’t he? However I was so busy picking my jaw off the floor my mind went blank!

kissmyasthma @ 06/06/2011 at 1:59 pm

damn i’d hit that

@GFW: In referring to his younger, partying days, Gerry has said that it was odd because people saw him clowning around and looking as though he was really happy and at the time he was actually at a really low point and was miserable. And now that he actually IS happier, he doesn’t have to put on a show,

The awards are live…not pre-recorded.

OK peeps what do you reckon…Black,Grey or something else??

@louise: Um yeah maybe except he doesn’t drink anymore.

@Paisley: You are probably correct. I hope he has a classy, refined woman hiding in the background also. Or he looks that way cause he can’t eat his cupcakes like he did before. I would love to see a smile.

Nice looking! We wait your new movie sir))).

>: You are probably correct. I hope he has a classy, refined woman hiding in the background also. Or he looks that way cause he can’t eat his cupcakes like he did before. I would love to see a smile.

oh hes in great shape again, well done!

@Prefer: So would I. The poor man looks exhausted and frazzled, and in need of some well-earned down time without having to worry about having a camera shoved in his face constantly. In my journal I (jokingly but not really)invited him to visit NE CT as it’s very scenic and peaceful here. Heck, I even offered him my spare bedroom and a nice, homecooked meal complete with the dessert of his choice. I would’ve offered to share MY bed, but that would involve booting the hubby, which would no doubt NOT go over well. ;-)

At least he is finally back in shape! He can put away all of those Spanx ;p

A new thread, huzza! I’ve been waiting for a new one cuz almost everyone was looney tunes in the last one. Butler looks amazing, that is all.

Gerry Bear @ 06/06/2011 at 2:57 pm

my god he looks 61

angelsrock @ 06/06/2011 at 3:01 pm

“Glory to God in the highest”………A new Gerry thread!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
We have endured, JJ’ers!!! REJOICE!!

And what a great couple of pics for a new thread…..Gerry looks amazing!!

These are definitely not from today as JJ claimed. Most likely they are from the last trip.

About the motocycles photo with Biel, if it’s for promotion of PTF, why now? Isn’t it a little too early to play that game yet? That game should be reserved for the press junket and right before the release time. If it’s a set-up (their peeps alerted the paps), then I failed to see the purpose.

justsayin'too @ 06/06/2011 at 3:05 pm

If he is dating Jessica Biel, that’s great but why oh why do these Hollywood women think fish lips are attractive and get injected? She is pretty without the trout pout. What are these women going to look like in 10-20 years? Megan Fox is looking so plastic lately it is scary.

He is in NYC now for rehearsal for tonights show.

oldbutnotdead @ 06/06/2011 at 3:06 pm

@Robin: There were tweets that claimed to see him in Hawaii yesterday, and he is known for jetting here and there with what seems like no sleep to us normal folks…but he does have to be in NYC today!

@Robin

BTW….Gerry is now rehearsing for tonights awards show.

@Georgia*:
Funny how JJ didn’t mention the bike ride with Jess…that’s because they know that there is nothing to it.”
and there’s nothing to you and him either so shut up.

@LOL
There is nothing happening with Jess.

I am pretty sure these are from this weekend since he was seen in Hawaii. I am sure he is trying to get some practice in since Maverick starts in Oct. Based on twitter, he is in NY now rehearsing for tonight. He looks great and he has been in shape for sometime now, atleast for the last year. I think he looks the best he has ever looked..

oldbutnotdead @ 06/06/2011 at 3:29 pm

@Oye Vey: You must not have seen him for a while…has been in great shape for some time now, but a little too thin….probably because he just finished filming a soccer film and he had to drop weight to look more like a soccer player.

Nothing to add just enjoying the view, sigh. I just love him.

hello to the sweet JJers in Butlerland hope you are all doing well.

@Georgia*:
“These photo’s were taken over the weekend…the motorcycle pics with Jess were taken on Thursday.
BTW….Gerry is now rehearsing for tonights awards show.”
Once again you only regurgitate what you hear others say. This info has been on WO already.
@Georgia*:
Maybe there is something happening with JB, are you jealous?
What i know for sure is that there’s nothing happening with you and Gerry.

Hahaha…….you didn’t even know he was in Hawaii or what he did over the weekend. Hell, you didn’t even know he spent time with JB or that he ditched his motorcycle after it broke and flew to LA. You assumed, like everyone else, he was flying to NYC.

Just give it up! For those people who weren’t sure you were telling lies, these 4-5 days of your posting has made it quite clear that you know Gerry, not.

You’re not a girl he knows. Maybe you stalked him somewhere or ran in to him in LA or at one of his vacays, which emboldened you to start following him on the Internet hoping to catch something about him that could help you accost him again somewhere. But you’re not someone he is dating or even dated in the past. You are yet another lonely middle-aged woman dreaming to meet him one day and hoping he would fall for you. This board is filled with regular fans that face reality, but also with ones hoping to have a relationship with him.

Those people (and you) need to get a life.

@Paisley:
Paisley @ 06/06/2011 at 2:03 pm

Thumb up Thumb down +4

Exactly! I know. Been around a spell myself. I remember reading that.
In reality Gerry IS much happier now. He is more self-confident, mature, secure and loving his life more than ever! He’s free from a lot of the stresses he had years ago. He feels he no longer has to ‘act’ happy all the time… be ‘on’ when not, well, on. That, and he’s a pretty intense man to begin with.
~K

Goddamn. The piccie at the top of the thread reminds me why I keep coming back. Work it Butler. :)))

Oh yesssssss…that is what I’m talking about!!!!

It might not be prerecorded but it won’t be aired, or that the take I’m getting from blips on the net. :o( Guess all the pretty people want to keep it exclusive!? LOL Smart parties will follow. Gerry will be with all fashion-elite, which is odd cos he doesn’t give a flip about fashion… just cleans up well. We’ll have to wait for photos. (sniff, pout) Oh well, one thing we’ll know he’ll look well, be in a hand-made Italian suit with polished shoes. And for once I’d like to see midnight navy-blue, white shirt with a interesting tie of his choice.
~K

Revelations......... @ 06/06/2011 at 4:23 pm

From previous thread:
Celeb following paps on Twitter have been going after the Australian tweeter:
Pappd.com
@damoski Hey! I saw you spotted Gerard Butler. Could you tell me where it was?
1 hour ago
damoski
“Only had two twitter-following paps ask me where Gerard Butler was. None asked me about that gorgeous tall brunette he was with…”
1 hour ago
damoski
@nigelwill2001 Just seeing how much I can wind up the scum. Although Gerard was strutting around like an A-list twat
18 minutes ago
So maybe he was with a gorgeous tall brunette. Maybe it wa Biel but the tweeter didn’t recognize her. Biel is 5’8″ and a brunette.

Some people say the tweeter was trying to stir trouble, However, how did he know Butler likes tall brunettes and used that as a tactic to start trouble? Usually only his fans know this after years or following him.

So this indeed could be true that he was with someone and that someone could even be Biel.

So is GB dating Biel?????

oldbutnotdead @ 06/06/2011 at 4:27 pm

Good descriptive comment from P…eople.com:

“Gerry has a large personality, and everyone, including Jessica, gets caught up in his world,” one insider tells p,,ple

Gossip cop is already denying. Probably got the info from Gerry’s camp.

Brainy box @ 06/06/2011 at 4:59 pm

NOW THIS IS HOW IT SHOULD BE DONE!!!!! HE HAS A FEW HAIRS ON HIS BACK BUT NOT LIKE A BUSH!!!!! FOR A OLD GUY HE HAS A GOOD BODY!!!!!!

@LOL
No, i am not jealous as there is nothing to be jealous of….he and Jess are friends nothing more.I knew exactly where Gerry was in fact I posted that it was always Gerry’s intention to go back to Cali before NYC.
@Revelations
It wasn’t Jess with him in Hawaii ; )
@lLOL (AGAIN)
Yes it’s been denied…again,because it isn’t true.

@Georgia*:
You only said that after you found out he ditched the bike and flew to LA, as was assumed by everyone, instead of NYC. Before you found out he was in LA, you said you were leaving to NYC on Friday. You said that because you assumed Gerry is going to arrive in NYC from his motorcycle adventure on Friday to prepare for the fashion awards. You had no idea he was going to LA and then to Hawaii and only be arriving in NYC on Monday morning. You are a LOSER!!! And, stop pretending you were the brunette with him in Hawaii. For all we Know it was Biel. But we’re sure it wasn’t you.
@Georgia*:
Just because it’s denied by Gossipcop doesn’t mean anything. They could be just friends now, testing the waters and getting to know each other – proceeding slow as they say. However, it could easily develop to more. You, on the other hand, have no chance with him, you little tw@t. You seriously need help. Don’t you have a job, or is your life comprised of following Gerry on the internet all day long, while you imagine yourself with him at every step he takes and every breath he has.

What’s he starring in next? Grumpy Old Men 3?

@LOL
No I knew the plan was that Gerry was going back to Cali.I was already there and had been for 2 weeks..that’s why there were no posts from me in that time.Yes i was going to NYC Friday….I never said Gerry was….I was going out there with a friend.But come on Hawaii wins…over NYC …YEAH.There is nothing other than friendship between Gerry and Jess.Any talk of more has been denied numerous times over the last few months…because there is nothing happening.

At least JJ answered our requests with a new thread. Now, we’ll have to see what happens with the fashion show. Interesting. Gerry’s looking great … in and out of clothes!

@redOctober:
I posted the same picture as yours.
He lookes p!ssed.

@Georgia*:
What a liar; if you were dating him you wouldn’t be going to Hawaii last minute.
You would have known what’s on his schedule and prepared accordingly.
You were just caught lying again.
You weren’t with him in Hawaii and you’re not a tall gorgeous brunette. The whole thing was a joke by the tweeter.

redOctober @ 06/06/2011 at 5:57 pm

@LOL:

He should smile more ; )

This guy was working on PTF and he responded to the rumors about GB and JB. He says that GB was professional and that he has one hell of a handshake – very strong. So Martina was right about his handshake lol.

Jerald Amaya Sr. FB:
“All i know is when i was shooting with him in Shreveport, La., he acted like a pro!…no complaints here…PS.. he has a hell of a grip when shaking hands…”

@ LOL
Yeah the tweeter was joking about that ,and of course he would of recognized Jess if she was there.Whilst Gerry was surfing, I was doing my own thing.

Look yesterday people here wanted him to have sha99ed his way around Shreveport…so they didn’t have to face the truth.Today you want him to be dating Jess…again so you don’t have to face the truth.

BTW…he didn’t have a schedule himself…it was a last minute thing.

As for not being a tall brunette….well I’d say 5ft 10 ins was tall and my hair is naturally dark…no greys for me.As for gorgeous well…beauty is in the eyes of the beholder.

Hope you enjoy you pics later…he’s gonna look Gorgeous ….as always.

He’s lost a LOT of weight? why is that??? A LOT I’m telling you!!!

At “Georgia”… please fool, you are why he doesn’t date women like you. Blabbermouths need not apply! With complete honesty there is no way you are “dating” this Gerry. You know it. How pathetic. It is. Need attention much? He’s emotionally unavailable going with types to keep his image up, and lubes oiled, nothing more… and in that order. Again not heart-available and any real woman with him and is with him knows that. I know stuff. :o)
~K
who has a naughty post to write ;o) and with how he’s lookin’ with that suit weighted down by seawater dragging it down so far on his hips… ooOOps… need to put that desire into my erotica (wicked grin)… cheers!

@Georgia*:
“Whilst Gerry was surfing, I was doing my own thing.”
Yeah, you were on JJ fighting with his fans all day yesterday.
What guy would take any girl seriously if she has no interests or hobbies? If you’re dating him, you sure don’t have a life and he will soon dump you.
As to last minute things, I doubt it with Butler. He is a very busy man. He has a full schedule of appearances and meetings, and I doubt this wasn’t planned so he could get some surfing parctice.
As to being 5-10 maybe you are, but who says you have a nice figure? You could look like a cow too. Butler likes his GFs skinny.
As to him looking gorgeous tonight, he always looks debonair so there is not much you’re revealing here. Got something original or new to tell us, something that’s not on twitter, FB or WO?

they are effing each others brains out riding in a bike together with her crotch spread on his buttt? they already have done it and done it, he’ll move on soon………

As for the above pics: Baby, BABY ,BABY!!!!!!

New or old thread, depending on how you want to see it. It’s about the bike ride.

Interesting @ 06/06/2011 at 6:46 pm

@GFW:
“He’s emotionally unavailable going with types to keep his image up, and lubes oiled, nothing more… and in that order.”
What type do you think he dates to keep his image up, and what type do you really think likes or needs?
“Again not heart-available and any real woman with him and is with him knows that. I know stuff. :o):
Why do you say he’s emotionally unavailable?
Do you think he would never date a woman seriously for a committed relationship?

@redOctober: he’s mad because he has to suck in his gut when the paps are there. Gerry bud make it a little less obvious.

I’m the only one I guess who doesn’t think he looks good. He’s skinny yes, but you can tell by the hanging skin it wasn’t done the right way. its a HW thing to lose weight fast but its horrible on the body. I guess no one in HW cares if they live past 50.

question Georgie, where did you stay and when did you get there. be careful darling. and to answer your comeback beforehand, you do care what everyone on this thread thinks or you wouldn’t be here. I will just say again what I said before. I know what a horrible experience you must have had in life to seek attention the way you do. and I feel bad that you need that kind of attention.

Gerbear keep surfing its the only thing keeping you hot in my book.

Interesting @ 06/06/2011 at 7:08 pm

@PsychoB:
Why do you think Georgia is pretending to be G’s GF?

Dreamlover @ 06/06/2011 at 7:20 pm

While fit and healthy is a good thing, I hope it doesn’t become an obsession with him. It will get harder as he ages to stay slim which might mean more drastic measures. Can get unhealthy too.

Dreamlover @ 06/06/2011 at 7:22 pm

@Interesting:

Because she gets a rise out of you and much needed attention. I’d say prolly a guy really!

The costume designerjust wrote some comments on her FB saying she is not the source of this revelation about Gerry and JB.

fB
Jane Ryder: I was definitely NOT the source!

She probably doesn’t want trouble if she wants to work again on his films.

Gerry at the fashion awards
http://yfrog.com/ca6u5yjj CFDA Awards
Gerald Butler. OMG YUM. #CFDAawards

Pix of Gerry
http://yfrog.com/eh5nhgpj Gerry getting in
http://yfrog.com/5p46368128j people getting in

@GFW:
You just made me throw up a little in my mouth. Please DON’T share your erotica crap here. I beg you…
@Interesting:
Georgia is pretending to be Butler’s GF because she is totally a nutter! She lies and keeps coming back for more abuse. We should all just ignore her and not respond in any way shape or form to anything she posts. She lies… and that you can take to the bank.
@PsychoB:
I still wouldn’t kick him out of bed. ;P

More from the costume designer’s comments on FB
Jane Ryder: “I was definitely NOT the source!”
Jane Ryder: “There is always someone out there who thinks it’s funny to say something stupid about anything! My grievance is with whoever was at the PRIVATE party who had to even allude to something going on. We were all guilty of “flirting” with him. I mean, who wouldn’t”
From a friend of hers: ” yeah I saw him at the party we were at, he was all over every girl in that room. But that’s his business.”
Jane Ryder: ” If you were looking really close, they didn’t hesitate to throw themselves at him.”
From a friend of hers: ” that’s really what I meant, the girls were really the ones making the first moves, I could see that”
@Manny:
That sounds like what you described in the last thread when you spoke about your friend seeing him in HW. He is all over women or they’re throwing themselves at him, which amounts to the same thing in the end, namely, he has lots of women.

justsayin'too @ 06/06/2011 at 8:12 pm

I guess I like him beefy, not Russell Crowe big, but more built up and shorter hair.. It always set him apart from the other skinny pretty boys and made him look more manly to me. To each his own though and he still is an attractive man.

redOctober @ 06/06/2011 at 8:26 pm

Getting ready for Maverick, I think.

I think he looks pretty good. I agree with PsychoB that he has a bit of the skin hanging going on, take a close look at the belly button area, but I think he looks great slim. I’m so not a fan of the double chin look he sports when puffier. The one complaint on the slender Gerry, even less ass… what he is sporting above doesn’t even muster the comment “flat as a pancake” IMO. :)))

@redOctober: Red, Getty images has pics of Gerry from tonights show. He looks so handsome. Please download the links here for everyone.

@lolita:
I noticed JJ is starting to post piccies from the event. Could we get that lucky to get some more piccies???

Whore-gia* @ 06/06/2011 at 8:43 pm

oh great. too bad the fools have found the new thread.

@Manny: Manny, I hope so. there is a cute pick of him posing sideways showing his backside. He really looks slender in that suit.

Scam Artist LOL @ 06/06/2011 at 8:49 pm

@LOL stop being so abrasive you make everyone want to vomit wth your stupidity. Go somewhere, will you?? Far from here.

New GF alert!!!!!! @ 06/06/2011 at 8:52 pm

G with some woman

New GF alert!!!!!! @ 06/06/2011 at 8:52 pm

G with some woman

@Scam Artist LOL:
upset I called you middle-aged lonely women chasing Gerard?
You know what they say? Truth hurts because that’s exactly what you are – lonely old hag dreaming Gerard will come and rescue her one day. She’s delusional that her ugly fat cellulite ass and thighs will interest him. Grow up b!tch – he ain’t never coming for you. He’s dating gorgeous JB right now so eat your heart out hahahaha

Oh thank God!!! For a while Gerard seemed to have forgotten about mantaining his body. It’s great to see the man has gone back to the gym. He hasn’t been this ripped and delicious looking in a long time!!

Tweet regarding Gerry’s recent visit to Hawaii:
Opal
Gerard Butler was seen on the Valley Isle. Something tells me I’m living on the wrong island. :P
30 minutes ago

JESS HERPES GIRL? @ 06/06/2011 at 9:40 pm

@LOL:
Ummm…..Jess Biel dated HERP-MASTER Derek Jeter.
I don’t think he needs any of her ‘gifts’ dummy
HERP HERP HERP

JESS HERPES GIRL? @ 06/06/2011 at 9:41 pm

HHSHAHAHAHA AND THATS THE TRUTH!!
GOOGLE JESS BIEL AND DEREK JETER HE HAS GIVEN HERP TO MANY H’WOOD HOESSSS LIKE J BIEL SHE IS A MAN LY LOOKING BOTCH HE’LL DUMP HER ONCE HE SEES HOW DESPERATE SHE IS! AND LOSER IM 23~!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA AND TALL AND AUBURN HAIRED!!! HE DOESNT LIKE BLONDES LOSER!!!

angelsrock @ 06/06/2011 at 9:54 pm

@justsayin’too:

I agree with you. He’s just too skinny right now and I like the short hair on him too. Perfect look for me was PSILY. But I do enjoy his different looks; it’s fun.

angelsrock @ 06/06/2011 at 9:55 pm

@redOctober:

Now that’s a sight for sore eyes indeed. Great pic!!

oldbutnotdead @ 06/06/2011 at 9:59 pm

@Cora: Cora, have you posted this one? http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=sxn1g6&s=7
already?

@oldbutnotdead:
I didn’t post it but I believe redOctober did. I just got online myself, so I’m in catch up mode. It’s a gorgeous pic so it deserves a repeat, regardless! LOL! But I’m a su.cker for his surfing pics! ♥

Found this story on WO … LOL!
The Valley Isle is turning into a Hollywood get-away of sorts… spotted on Maui over the weekend was actor Gerard Butler. According to beachgoers, he was surfing and crashing into other people on the waves.”
They have a photo of Gerry wiping out which I’ll post in a second. :)

I always wondered what became of Jeff Spicoli.

Maggie P. U. @ 06/06/2011 at 11:33 pm

@ LOL 104…… are you positively sure he and JB are an item…. reading ur posts you seem to have it down pat they are? Just curious because all the articles I have read are speculation and the FB/Twitter entries are pretty much the same or validating they are only friends as it has been stated often-more so than they are supposedly romantically involved. Just saying. Like the posts of Georgia* hers are something different….. she is the one with him.

If you recall, he went through this with JA and Cameron Diaz as well. He himself AND gossipcop denied they were. Same with JB. Anyway, I am just curious why in most of your posts u keep saying this when there is nothing concrete to validate it. And for the record, not a jealous fan….just one who likes to read about things that are not made up or that of someone delusional (Georgia*)

Peace.

MPU
**BTW on the CFDA GB thread, you are also at #37 I posted the same thing….. because you did it there also. Have a nice day and I am not trying to p you off… just asking a simple question. Bashing me or calling me names will not do a thing to me just will show me it is ok for you to say whatever but you can not handle comebacks which makes you look like that you call the others. (hag, etc….). You are what you speak…

He looks so good.

Wow you sound very distraught about the possibility Gerry is dating Biel and you posted the same thing in both threads.
well, there is no need to worry because only time will tell.
Here is my answer from the other thread.
No one is sure, but I am assuming something is going on between them, and why not? Both hot single adults – they look right together.
Right now, I think they are getting to know each other as friends. It’s obvious they like each other’s company from these photos and from others before. The reports about them always say they are friendly.
Think about it, would you hug a man so close if you didn’t like him and at least found him somewhat attractive? You wouldn’t unless you felt something for him.
Well, magnify this by a 1000 times because this is Gerard Butler we’re talking about and very few women are immune to him. Women fight over him, call each other names because of him, throw themselves at him, run to bed with him at the drop of a hat, agree to become FWB with him hoping for more, etc……
So i definitely think there is something going on between those two on a casual basis. If it turns more serious, we have to wait and see.
As to the denial, don’t buy what the publicist put out there – their job is to spin and watch out for their clients’ reputation and image. They don’t always tell the truth. They tell what’s needed and convenient at the moment.
Only time will tell if those two are dating. I’m not ruling it out; if anything I am leaning very strongly towards it being the truth here. But again, time will tell.
And………… please don’t compare me to Georgia; I’m nothing like her. I don’t have the same state of mind when it comes to Gerry. That woman is in deep trouble.

well, there is no need to worry because only time will tell.
Here is my answer from the other thread.

@Maggie P. U.:
My post #118 was for you.
JJ is not working right – it took me 10 times to try to post this.
JJ you’re so annoying lately.

@Maggie P. U.:
My post #118 was for you.
JJ is not working right – it took me 10 times to try to post this.
JJ you’re so annoying lately.

again JJ, i can’t post anyhting
Let’s see if this post will go threw problems free.

Maggie P. U. @ 06/07/2011 at 12:57 am

@ LOL 118-119 as I said…. I know I posted the same thing-did it on purpose… because you are saying the same thing on the threads also and that is the 2 supposedly being a item for whatever reason.

Distraught, hardly…just making a comment (comments) based on what I am reading (or have). And as I also said in the other thread…I would never compare u nor anyone else to Georgia…. her and Lise are in a league of their own….. they like to live a fantasy at the cost of others……. and you also posted twice BTW. Have a nice day.

Peace.

MPU

@Maggie P. U.:
How do you know Lise?
I heard she is atrocious – a real Butler stalker.
And there are other ones btw. These are the type of women I’m calling old hags. Not normal fans like you seem to be.

Maggie P. U. @ 06/07/2011 at 1:29 am

@ LOL 124…. reading some previous GB posts and one of the posters had posted her blog….. it was creepy and I mean to the point of concern (how she literaally was living her dreams with G, going to Scotland…). I don’t remember the LifeTIme Channel Show it was but the girl was so delusional about this guy… name in her school notes, telling her friends she and he were engaged …. it was based on a true story. Lise and Moira give me not the creeps but the chills like the ones where you don’t want to get that person behind you….. and you have to watch what you say because you don’t know what that person will do if they snap. Like with Georgia*, the more everyone responds (in anyway) the more she will keep at it… bottom line just bypass her posts even if she comments to yours giving her the ammo just keeps her going…let her live her “whatever” it will be her down fall… Remember the one who wrote to G saying she was going to kill herself if he didn’t meet with her (get with her)…… this was sometime ago…. not much you can do when the motor is running and no one behind the wheel……

Peace.

MPU

@Maggie P. U.:
Wow, you’re absolutely right. I know about some of those women and those i call lonely old hags but i guess i should start calling them psychos. The only reason i called them lonely old hags is that most of them are in their 50s and 60s, if not beyond. This Lise should be close to 60.

But, you’d be surprised at how many of them lurk on IMdb, JJ, WO, FB (stalking GB’s friends), and even at the mother ships – GALS and DOT net. Although at DOT net, the people are a bit more subdued and behave like serious fans, not like psychos or groupies.
“Remember the one who wrote to G saying she was going to kill herself if he didn’t meet with her (get with her)…… ”
which one are you talking about, refresh my memory?

Maggie P. U. @ 06/07/2011 at 3:14 am

@LOL 126…. I can’t remember what interview it was but G described how he had gotten a 20 page (can’t remember how many pages to be honest) from this woman…. and I am thinking she had called and even showed up at several places where he was.. anyway he went on to say how she had said in the letter she was going to kill herself if he didn’t contact her and so on… he said he responded with go ahead…
why that interview has stuck with me out of all the others I don’t know. I guess it is because of how far a person will go to get anothers attention. Might want to check with a GB expert to find out which one it was….

Peace.

MPU

@Maggie P. U.:

Thanks for refreshing my memory. I do remember now about that incident. Yes, it does seem like he has many of these zealous fans stalking him. Georgia could be one. she must be delusional about having a relationship with him. She could be following him on the Internet to figure out where he’ll be at next so she could approach him.
He needs to be careful.

@LOL:
I just wanted to clear on one thing.
Being old and a fan of Gerry is not a problem, and i don’t wish to insult older fans. I am only talking about those that stalk him. Funny that most them happen to be in their 50s and beyond and that’s why I called them old hags. Regular older fans don’t bother me. We are all going to end up old one day. it’s the irrational ones that I’m talking about. the ones that believe they are in a relationship with Gerry and trash every women near him, or stalk him on FB through his friends, etc…..

Maggie P. U. @ 06/07/2011 at 3:35 am

LOL 128… What is really scary because it has happened…. people have actually been killed because of being caught up in someone elses obsession….. and with him having the personality he does, especially giving out his # and all…

gbutler.ru has some gorgeous surfing photos of Gerry

@Cora:

Lord have mercy, that is the perfect specimen.

swoon, splat right into my cornflakes this morning……thanks cora

as i wipe off….dang i would love to be on that beach today ; ) handing him a towel….

Interesting @ 06/06/2011 at 6:46 pm

Thumb up Thumb down +1

@GFW:
Why do you say he’s emotionally unavailable?
===============

LOL There is a new thread so I doubt you’ll come back to read my speculations.
Why do I think he’s emotionally unavailable? His is now, but won’t always be. Plus (I think) he has emotional outlets with people he can be himself to connecting to them not the babes as arm candy to be part of industry-produced product.
Why doesn’t he have a long-term relationship? Because he doesn’t have an orderly and organized environment helps to make this happen. His lifestyle, by choice, does not lend itself to anything long-term, rich and enduring. He is aware of this but isn’t lonely either.
When not working he is literally on the go… because he wants it that way. Timer is off. For now it is pretty much work, finding work, sleeping, working, playing, eating, staying fit physically, spiritually and emotionally, light and breezy affairs, repeat. He’s not in love, let’s put it that way, but he is in love as well. I had more but deleted it. I’ll leave it alone.
But like I said any real woman in his life would not be here. He wouldn’t allow it, especially if they mattered. Discretion is paramount. So if any of the has been women come here, he doesn’t care. You are either in or you’re out. Those who are out know it; if you’re in he won’t leave you alone.
Also, he is the king of ending it nicely. He can end it so nice they don’t even know it’s over. :o) Yeah, he’s that good.
~K

he is doinga future movie as a famous surfer, so prob is trainingand vacation together, glad he got some downtime

Why do peeps keep addressing GFW ~K? She is a nutter who writes Gerry p*rn and pretends to have a relationship with Butler too. Take her “advice and comments” at your own risk. Not even IMDb wants her… truly sad IMO.
@GFW:
By “ending it nicely” with you was it a restraining order that gave you the hint??? I mean this sincerely…Please get some help. You seem nice enough but you really need some perspective girl. Wishing you well…

Giggling…. why does this photo remind me of those old big foot photos???

oldbutnotdead @ 06/07/2011 at 2:31 pm

@Cora: thats the “damn I have salt and sand in my mouth” face….

anyone in salt water has been there and done that…lol.

@Manny: Manny, you have a vivid imagination. No sooner did I read it and saw the picture, that the vision of big foot walking in the woods appeared. That is so funny. I think it is the angle of his body. He is a big brute.

I had just watched one of those searching for Bigfoot shows and when I saw the piccie I just laughed. For those wondering what we are talking about…

Lordy Lordy has the newest thread become a cesspool of racism and women at their ugliest. Whew… thank God there is a safer place to be right now and Butler looks the best with his mane of hair here.

Real Happiness @ 06/08/2011 at 2:18 am

@GFW:
“Married adults at any income level were as likely, if not more likely, to report being happy than even the wealthiest unmarried adults.”
So if Gerry wants to be really happy he should find a nice girl without much baggage and marry her. Real happiness stems for intimacy with the opposite sex when there is genuine love. Not from one-night stands or from throwing your whole self into your work.