Gerard Butler: Shirtless Surfer in Maui!

Gerard Butler: Shirtless Surfer in Maui!

Gerard Butler goes shirtless in Maui, Hawaii over the weekend.

The 41-year-old Scottish stud took a break from work in Los Angeles to relax on the beach, where he showed off his six pack!

Earlier in the spring, Gerry spent time in Shreveport, Louisiana, where he shot his latest movie, Playing The Field, with Dennis Quaid and Jessica Biel.

Next up for Gerry is work on the animated sequel to How to Train Your Dragon, which will hit the big screen in 2013!

The first Dragon film grossed nearly $500 million worldwide.

gerard butler shirtless surfing maui 01

• Luke Perry has joined the cast of CSI: Cyber- Entertainment Weekly
  • Martha Stewart slams Gwyneth Paltrow- Huffington Post
  • Read a review of Keira Knightley's new film Laggies- Lainey Gossip
  • Jerry Seinfeld honors Joan Rivers at an award show- The Hollywood Reporter
  • Cora Keegan shows off her bikini body- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 » Show All

At “Georgia”… please fool, you are why he doesn’t date women like you. Blabbermouths need not apply! With complete honesty there is no way you are “dating” this Gerry. You know it. How pathetic. It is. Need attention much? He’s emotionally unavailable going with types to keep his image up, and lubes oiled, nothing more… and in that order. Again not heart-available and any real woman with him and is with him knows that. I know stuff. :o)
~K
who has a naughty post to write ;o) and with how he’s lookin’ with that suit weighted down by seawater dragging it down so far on his hips… ooOOps… need to put that desire into my erotica (wicked grin)… cheers!

@Georgia*:
“Whilst Gerry was surfing, I was doing my own thing.”
Yeah, you were on JJ fighting with his fans all day yesterday.
What guy would take any girl seriously if she has no interests or hobbies? If you’re dating him, you sure don’t have a life and he will soon dump you.
As to last minute things, I doubt it with Butler. He is a very busy man. He has a full schedule of appearances and meetings, and I doubt this wasn’t planned so he could get some surfing parctice.
As to being 5-10 maybe you are, but who says you have a nice figure? You could look like a cow too. Butler likes his GFs skinny.
As to him looking gorgeous tonight, he always looks debonair so there is not much you’re revealing here. Got something original or new to tell us, something that’s not on twitter, FB or WO?

they are effing each others brains out riding in a bike together with her crotch spread on his buttt? they already have done it and done it, he’ll move on soon………

As for the above pics: Baby, BABY ,BABY!!!!!!

New or old thread, depending on how you want to see it. It’s about the bike ride.

Interesting @ 06/06/2011 at 6:46 pm

@GFW:
“He’s emotionally unavailable going with types to keep his image up, and lubes oiled, nothing more… and in that order.”
What type do you think he dates to keep his image up, and what type do you really think likes or needs?
“Again not heart-available and any real woman with him and is with him knows that. I know stuff. :o):
Why do you say he’s emotionally unavailable?
Do you think he would never date a woman seriously for a committed relationship?

@redOctober: he’s mad because he has to suck in his gut when the paps are there. Gerry bud make it a little less obvious.

I’m the only one I guess who doesn’t think he looks good. He’s skinny yes, but you can tell by the hanging skin it wasn’t done the right way. its a HW thing to lose weight fast but its horrible on the body. I guess no one in HW cares if they live past 50.

question Georgie, where did you stay and when did you get there. be careful darling. and to answer your comeback beforehand, you do care what everyone on this thread thinks or you wouldn’t be here. I will just say again what I said before. I know what a horrible experience you must have had in life to seek attention the way you do. and I feel bad that you need that kind of attention.

Gerbear keep surfing its the only thing keeping you hot in my book.

Interesting @ 06/06/2011 at 7:08 pm

@PsychoB:
Why do you think Georgia is pretending to be G’s GF?

Dreamlover @ 06/06/2011 at 7:20 pm

While fit and healthy is a good thing, I hope it doesn’t become an obsession with him. It will get harder as he ages to stay slim which might mean more drastic measures. Can get unhealthy too.

Dreamlover @ 06/06/2011 at 7:22 pm

@Interesting:

Because she gets a rise out of you and much needed attention. I’d say prolly a guy really!

The costume designerjust wrote some comments on her FB saying she is not the source of this revelation about Gerry and JB.

fB
Jane Ryder: I was definitely NOT the source!

She probably doesn’t want trouble if she wants to work again on his films.

Gerry at the fashion awards
http://yfrog.com/ca6u5yjj CFDA Awards
Gerald Butler. OMG YUM. #CFDAawards

Pix of Gerry
http://yfrog.com/eh5nhgpj Gerry getting in
http://yfrog.com/5p46368128j people getting in

@GFW:
You just made me throw up a little in my mouth. Please DON’T share your erotica crap here. I beg you…
@Interesting:
Georgia is pretending to be Butler’s GF because she is totally a nutter! She lies and keeps coming back for more abuse. We should all just ignore her and not respond in any way shape or form to anything she posts. She lies… and that you can take to the bank.
@PsychoB:
I still wouldn’t kick him out of bed. ;P

More from the costume designer’s comments on FB
Jane Ryder: “I was definitely NOT the source!”
Jane Ryder: “There is always someone out there who thinks it’s funny to say something stupid about anything! My grievance is with whoever was at the PRIVATE party who had to even allude to something going on. We were all guilty of “flirting” with him. I mean, who wouldn’t”
From a friend of hers: ” yeah I saw him at the party we were at, he was all over every girl in that room. But that’s his business.”
Jane Ryder: ” If you were looking really close, they didn’t hesitate to throw themselves at him.”
From a friend of hers: ” that’s really what I meant, the girls were really the ones making the first moves, I could see that”
@Manny:
That sounds like what you described in the last thread when you spoke about your friend seeing him in HW. He is all over women or they’re throwing themselves at him, which amounts to the same thing in the end, namely, he has lots of women.

justsayin'too @ 06/06/2011 at 8:12 pm

I guess I like him beefy, not Russell Crowe big, but more built up and shorter hair.. It always set him apart from the other skinny pretty boys and made him look more manly to me. To each his own though and he still is an attractive man.

redOctober @ 06/06/2011 at 8:26 pm

Getting ready for Maverick, I think.

I think he looks pretty good. I agree with PsychoB that he has a bit of the skin hanging going on, take a close look at the belly button area, but I think he looks great slim. I’m so not a fan of the double chin look he sports when puffier. The one complaint on the slender Gerry, even less ass… what he is sporting above doesn’t even muster the comment “flat as a pancake” IMO. :)))

@redOctober: Red, Getty images has pics of Gerry from tonights show. He looks so handsome. Please download the links here for everyone.

@lolita:
I noticed JJ is starting to post piccies from the event. Could we get that lucky to get some more piccies???

Whore-gia* @ 06/06/2011 at 8:43 pm

oh great. too bad the fools have found the new thread.

@Manny: Manny, I hope so. there is a cute pick of him posing sideways showing his backside. He really looks slender in that suit.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 » Show All