Gerard Butler: Shirtless Surfer in Maui!

Gerard Butler: Shirtless Surfer in Maui!

Gerard Butler goes shirtless in Maui, Hawaii over the weekend.

The 41-year-old Scottish stud took a break from work in Los Angeles to relax on the beach, where he showed off his six pack!

Earlier in the spring, Gerry spent time in Shreveport, Louisiana, where he shot his latest movie, Playing The Field, with Dennis Quaid and Jessica Biel.

Next up for Gerry is work on the animated sequel to How to Train Your Dragon, which will hit the big screen in 2013!

The first Dragon film grossed nearly $500 million worldwide.

gerard butler shirtless surfing maui 01
gerard butler shirtless surfing maui 02
gerard butler shirtless surfing maui 03
gerard butler shirtless surfing maui 04
gerard butler shirtless surfing maui 05
gerard butler shirtless surfing maui 06

• Big Brother Season 8 winner Evel Dick Donato gets hit by a car- TMZ
  • Maitland Ward's dress is definitely something you can't miss- Huffington Post
  • Anais Zanotti shows off her body in a yellow bikini - Hollywood Tuna

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 » Show All
Scam Artist LOL @ 06/06/2011 at 8:49 pm

@LOL stop being so abrasive you make everyone want to vomit wth your stupidity. Go somewhere, will you?? Far from here.

New GF alert!!!!!! @ 06/06/2011 at 8:52 pm

G with some woman

New GF alert!!!!!! @ 06/06/2011 at 8:52 pm

G with some woman

@Scam Artist LOL:
upset I called you middle-aged lonely women chasing Gerard?
You know what they say? Truth hurts because that’s exactly what you are – lonely old hag dreaming Gerard will come and rescue her one day. She’s delusional that her ugly fat cellulite ass and thighs will interest him. Grow up b!tch – he ain’t never coming for you. He’s dating gorgeous JB right now so eat your heart out hahahaha

Oh thank God!!! For a while Gerard seemed to have forgotten about mantaining his body. It’s great to see the man has gone back to the gym. He hasn’t been this ripped and delicious looking in a long time!!

Tweet regarding Gerry’s recent visit to Hawaii:
Opal
Gerard Butler was seen on the Valley Isle. Something tells me I’m living on the wrong island. :P
30 minutes ago

JESS HERPES GIRL? @ 06/06/2011 at 9:40 pm

@LOL:
Ummm…..Jess Biel dated HERP-MASTER Derek Jeter.
I don’t think he needs any of her ‘gifts’ dummy
HERP HERP HERP

JESS HERPES GIRL? @ 06/06/2011 at 9:41 pm

HHSHAHAHAHA AND THATS THE TRUTH!!
GOOGLE JESS BIEL AND DEREK JETER HE HAS GIVEN HERP TO MANY H’WOOD HOESSSS LIKE J BIEL SHE IS A MAN LY LOOKING BOTCH HE’LL DUMP HER ONCE HE SEES HOW DESPERATE SHE IS! AND LOSER IM 23~!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA AND TALL AND AUBURN HAIRED!!! HE DOESNT LIKE BLONDES LOSER!!!

angelsrock @ 06/06/2011 at 9:54 pm

@justsayin’too:

I agree with you. He’s just too skinny right now and I like the short hair on him too. Perfect look for me was PSILY. But I do enjoy his different looks; it’s fun.

angelsrock @ 06/06/2011 at 9:55 pm

@redOctober:

Now that’s a sight for sore eyes indeed. Great pic!!

oldbutnotdead @ 06/06/2011 at 9:59 pm

@Cora: Cora, have you posted this one? http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=sxn1g6&s=7
already?

@oldbutnotdead:
I didn’t post it but I believe redOctober did. I just got online myself, so I’m in catch up mode. It’s a gorgeous pic so it deserves a repeat, regardless! LOL! But I’m a su.cker for his surfing pics! ♥

Found this story on WO … LOL!
The Valley Isle is turning into a Hollywood get-away of sorts… spotted on Maui over the weekend was actor Gerard Butler. According to beachgoers, he was surfing and crashing into other people on the waves.”
They have a photo of Gerry wiping out which I’ll post in a second. :)

I always wondered what became of Jeff Spicoli.

Maggie P. U. @ 06/06/2011 at 11:33 pm

@ LOL 104…… are you positively sure he and JB are an item…. reading ur posts you seem to have it down pat they are? Just curious because all the articles I have read are speculation and the FB/Twitter entries are pretty much the same or validating they are only friends as it has been stated often-more so than they are supposedly romantically involved. Just saying. Like the posts of Georgia* hers are something different….. she is the one with him.

If you recall, he went through this with JA and Cameron Diaz as well. He himself AND gossipcop denied they were. Same with JB. Anyway, I am just curious why in most of your posts u keep saying this when there is nothing concrete to validate it. And for the record, not a jealous fan….just one who likes to read about things that are not made up or that of someone delusional (Georgia*)

Peace.

MPU
**BTW on the CFDA GB thread, you are also at #37 I posted the same thing….. because you did it there also. Have a nice day and I am not trying to p you off… just asking a simple question. Bashing me or calling me names will not do a thing to me just will show me it is ok for you to say whatever but you can not handle comebacks which makes you look like that you call the others. (hag, etc….). You are what you speak…

He looks so good.

Wow you sound very distraught about the possibility Gerry is dating Biel and you posted the same thing in both threads.
well, there is no need to worry because only time will tell.
Here is my answer from the other thread.
No one is sure, but I am assuming something is going on between them, and why not? Both hot single adults – they look right together.
Right now, I think they are getting to know each other as friends. It’s obvious they like each other’s company from these photos and from others before. The reports about them always say they are friendly.
Think about it, would you hug a man so close if you didn’t like him and at least found him somewhat attractive? You wouldn’t unless you felt something for him.
Well, magnify this by a 1000 times because this is Gerard Butler we’re talking about and very few women are immune to him. Women fight over him, call each other names because of him, throw themselves at him, run to bed with him at the drop of a hat, agree to become FWB with him hoping for more, etc……
So i definitely think there is something going on between those two on a casual basis. If it turns more serious, we have to wait and see.
As to the denial, don’t buy what the publicist put out there – their job is to spin and watch out for their clients’ reputation and image. They don’t always tell the truth. They tell what’s needed and convenient at the moment.
Only time will tell if those two are dating. I’m not ruling it out; if anything I am leaning very strongly towards it being the truth here. But again, time will tell.
And………… please don’t compare me to Georgia; I’m nothing like her. I don’t have the same state of mind when it comes to Gerry. That woman is in deep trouble.

well, there is no need to worry because only time will tell.
Here is my answer from the other thread.

@Maggie P. U.:
My post #118 was for you.
JJ is not working right – it took me 10 times to try to post this.
JJ you’re so annoying lately.

@Maggie P. U.:
My post #118 was for you.
JJ is not working right – it took me 10 times to try to post this.
JJ you’re so annoying lately.

again JJ, i can’t post anyhting
Let’s see if this post will go threw problems free.

Maggie P. U. @ 06/07/2011 at 12:57 am

@ LOL 118-119 as I said…. I know I posted the same thing-did it on purpose… because you are saying the same thing on the threads also and that is the 2 supposedly being a item for whatever reason.

Distraught, hardly…just making a comment (comments) based on what I am reading (or have). And as I also said in the other thread…I would never compare u nor anyone else to Georgia…. her and Lise are in a league of their own….. they like to live a fantasy at the cost of others……. and you also posted twice BTW. Have a nice day.

Peace.

MPU

@Maggie P. U.:
How do you know Lise?
I heard she is atrocious – a real Butler stalker.
And there are other ones btw. These are the type of women I’m calling old hags. Not normal fans like you seem to be.

Maggie P. U. @ 06/07/2011 at 1:29 am

@ LOL 124…. reading some previous GB posts and one of the posters had posted her blog….. it was creepy and I mean to the point of concern (how she literaally was living her dreams with G, going to Scotland…). I don’t remember the LifeTIme Channel Show it was but the girl was so delusional about this guy… name in her school notes, telling her friends she and he were engaged …. it was based on a true story. Lise and Moira give me not the creeps but the chills like the ones where you don’t want to get that person behind you….. and you have to watch what you say because you don’t know what that person will do if they snap. Like with Georgia*, the more everyone responds (in anyway) the more she will keep at it… bottom line just bypass her posts even if she comments to yours giving her the ammo just keeps her going…let her live her “whatever” it will be her down fall… Remember the one who wrote to G saying she was going to kill herself if he didn’t meet with her (get with her)…… this was sometime ago…. not much you can do when the motor is running and no one behind the wheel……

Peace.