Miranda Kerr - CFDA Fashion Awards 2011

Miranda Kerr - CFDA Fashion Awards 2011

Miranda Kerr shows off some leg at the 2011 CFDA Fashion Awards held at Lincoln Center’s Alice Tully Hall on Monday (June 6) in New York City.

The 28-year-old Aussie model flaunted her fit physique in a Michael Kors floor length sarong skirt with a matching cashmere back strap bodysuit.

Before heading inside, Miranda met up with designer Michael Kors and Ashley Greene on the purple carpet.

CNN’s Anderson Cooper hosted the event for the Council of Fashion Designers of America, which honored Lady Gaga with the Fashion Icon Award and designer Marc Jacobs with the Geoffrey Beene Lifetime Achievement Award.

FYI: Ashley is also wearing head to toe Michael Kors.

miranda kerr cfda awards 01
miranda kerr cfda awards 02
miranda kerr cfda awards 03
miranda kerr cfda awards 04
miranda kerr cfda awards 05

Jamie McCarthy/Getty

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All
Endrid @ 06/06/2011 at 8:03 pm

She’s so gorgeous.

That dress is gorgeous!

Sh is so hot, love her.

lexy hates bilson @ 06/06/2011 at 8:16 pm

She looks great! Love the dress!

Wish she was my wife

Just……wow!
She looks absolutely gorgeous!
Love the dress!
Love the shoes!
Love her legs!
Love her!!!

Fugly chick.

SECONDCOMING @ 06/06/2011 at 9:04 pm

Face is terrible. Dress too ****** for a woman with a child.

Why does she insist on pulling up her hair????? Whoever is telling her that it looks good needs to be fired. She does not have a face for this type of style!

Put that hair down cover that big cabbage patch face! ugh.

@d: Yeah agree you need to have stunning bone sturcture like Angelina Jolie. Big chipmunk heads only look good with hair pulled down.

Delphiloons @ 06/06/2011 at 9:14 pm

Delphiloons are back again. keep hating because it is only going to make us love her more.

YAY!!
Sockpuppets!
*eyeroll*
She looks drop dead gorgeous, and you haters can’t stand it!
LOL!

She looks amazing!

Comments 1 thru 7 are actually
the same shipper sockpuppet
sitting there commenting
over and over again!
LOLOLOLOLOLOLPMSLLOLOLOLOLZOMGBBQ!!
*eyeroll*
she looks like **** and you shippers can’t stand it!!!
When will you shipper morons ever learn
that she will always prove the haters right with her famewhoring
baby-pimping ways!!??
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!

I love you, Miranda and I am coming for you. Very soon you will be mine and only mine and you will love only me forever. Soon, my love. Soon.

get back to the kitchen and cook some meals s k a n k / attention *****. she spends so much time getting these appearances the kids probably see’s her once a day.

So you are saying that Mike is a shipper sockpuppet?
LOL!
And no, sorry to burst your dirt bubble, but those aren’t socks. I know, because I posted at #6. As well as the fact that only one of them is a ‘blue person’, and Lexie is a regular poster on JJ, who doesn’t need to use socks. And LOL (the real one anyway) is always LOL. You can tell from their posting style. Their posts are always much funnier than your pathetic attempts. No socks needed.
But keep on dreaming. You’re just mad that you haters are forced to use socks so that you don’t seem so lonely.
Just as you did in posts 15 through 19.

*sigh*
We have already proved that she didn’t have either a breast job, or a tummy tuck, yet here you are AGAIN!
I know that you have a rule on the delphidiot board that states that if you repeat something often enough, no matter how stupid or ridiculous, it becomes fact, but hat doesn’t work in the real world.
Your repetition of your stupid theories just makes you sound like an idiot. Well, MORE like an idiot.
And now you are saying that she is a size zero? Are you delphites done calling her fat? Ready to move on to the ‘anorexic’ script already? Did you clear this with your clan leaders? You in danger, girl!

Sexy dress, I wish I had one like it, I hate that she wears her hair up in a bun most of the time, though, its kind of unflattering and schoolmarmish.

Melissa Camp @ 06/06/2011 at 10:46 pm

OH NO!
Miranda is wearing my dress! How dare she! I had that specially made for my night with Orlando!! It looks like my dress, anyway. But the other nine tenths of it are missing. She is wearing my right sleeve!
You can’t have him Miranda! He likes big girls, I know he does! Especially big girls at risk of losing their job.
I love you Orlando!!!

Me thinks you’re the one who needs to quit the crack. It’s making you utter nonsense about plastic surgery that’s been proven wrong ten times, create 5 obvious sockpupppets and believe you’re fooling anyone, and think you’re funny trying to parody a fan -post 17- when you don’t look funny but a pervert who needs therapy.

I just wonder what kind of sad fan are actually rating ppl a thumbs down for saying she shouldnt wear her hair up – even though they like her. That screams of “like her, like EVERYTHING about her or you arent a fan”. That kind of shat is ridiculous, childish and unrealistic. Get a life, both sides of the fence.

I think that some people just give a thumbs down because they disagree, not that they hate the entire statement.
Just as haters give a thumbs down to anyone who says that she is pretty.

Brainy box @ 06/07/2011 at 8:09 am

TACKY!!!!! POOR FLYNN HAS A CHEAP PROSTITUTE MOTHER!!!!! WELL AT LEAST HE HAS ORLANDO HE IS A WAY BETTER PARENT THAN THIS FAMEWHORE!!!!!

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All