MTV Movie Awards Winners List 2011!

MTV Movie Awards Winners List 2011!

It was a star studded night at the 2011 MTV Movie Awards held at Universal Studios’ Gibson Amphitheatre on Sunday (June 5) in Universal City, Calif.

The big winner of the night was The Twilight Saga: Eclipse, which took home five awards, including Best Movie!

The hit flick also took home Best Male Performance for Robert Pattinson, Best Female Performance for Kristen Stewart, Best Fight, and Best Kiss for Robert and Kristen.

Reese Witherspoon was honored during the evening with the Generation Award.

Click inside for the complete winners list…

2011 MTV Movie Awards Winners List

Emma StoneEasy AWINNER
Russell BrandGet Him to the Greek
Zach GalifianakisDue Date

BEST LINE FROM A MOVIE
Alexys Nycole SanchezGrown Ups “I want to get chocolate wasted.” – WINNER
Amanda Bynes and Emma StoneEasy A
Amanda Bynes: “There is a higher power that will judge you for your indecency.”
Emma Stone: “Tom Cruise?”
Jesse Eisenberg The Social Network “If you guys were the inventors of Facebook, you’d have invented Facebook.”
Justin Timberlake and Andrew GarfieldThe Social Network
Justin Timberlake: “…a million dollars isn’t cool. You know what’s cool?”
Andrew Garfield: “A billion dollars. And that shut everybody up.”
Tom HardyInception “You mustn’t be afraid to dream a little bigger darling.”

BEST VILLAIN
Christoph WaltzThe Green Hornet
Leighton MeesterThe Roommate
Mickey Rourke Iron Man 2
Ned BeattyToy Story 3
Tom Felton Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 1 WINNER

BEST FIGHT
Amy Adams vs. The Sisters – The Fighter
Chloë Grace Moretz vs. Mark StrongKick-Ass
Daniel Radcliffe, Emma Watson and Rupert Grint vs. Death Eaters – Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 1
Joseph Gordon-Levitt vs. Hallway Attacker – Inception
Robert Pattinson vs. Bryce Dallas Howard and Xavier SamuelThe Twilight Saga: EclipseWINNER

BEST KISS

Alex PettyferI Am Number Four
Chloë Grace MoretzKick-AssWINNER
Jaden SmithThe Karate Kid
Joseph Gordon-Levitt Inception
Robert Downey Jr. Iron Man 2

carldeltoro @ 06/06/2011 at 12:10 am

quien no se esperaba q ganara eclipse?? y va a resultar igual para el próximo año …q ladilla son estos premios,todos los años la misma vaina

carldeltoro @ 06/06/2011 at 12:10 am

it’s getting worse and worse! seriously? stweart best female? pattinson best male performance? eclipse best movie?! it only proves how stupid american teenagers are!

Yea for Kick-Ass!!! I’m sooo tired of the Twilight crap! Can it please be over now?!

carldeltoro pienso lo mismo, el año que viene otra vez con la misma historia.

Justin Bieber never say neverrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Only MTV will give Stewart an award for best actress. How convenient she was who made the promotionals ………..

Y DON’T THEY JUS FKN CALL IT “THE TWILIGHT AWARDS’ , FKN SONS OF *******, SO TIRED OF DIS ****. ENOUGH AWREADY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I’m distraught by this generation, which I must shamefully call my own. And it’s not because I hate the Twilight books (I’ll admit, I do enjoy them). Look at your life, look at your choices. Eclipse was so bad, my friends and I spent the whole movie cracking jokes at it. When we went to see HP and Inception, we were speechless with amazement. Don’t even get me started on Bieber. Epic fail overall.

JUSTIN W@ EVA , NO NEED 2 B SO HAPPY, THEY’RE JUS MAKIN FUN OF U, NOT HONORING OR SUMTHING , U FKN HOMO!!!

best movie? i weep for generation z….you have no idea what true entertainment is…

Thank god I didn’t waste my Sunday evening watching this!
MTV died for me years ago!

jessica baldwin @ 06/06/2011 at 12:55 am

Love twlight but seriously every year they win everything its like watching the same thing as year before . Sorry but they really didn’t deserve to win all those awards

Kristen and Taylor should have won for best kiss. Roberts was quite painful always to watch.

This was by far the most disappointing thing I’ve ever seen. Twilight clearly did not deserve all of these awards. The only reason why other movies won was because Twilight wasn’t nominated. Don’t get me wrong, I love the Twilight books, but Eclipse was really bad. Harry Potter, Black Swan, and Inception clearly deserved the majority of these awards.

bull bucky.

The only awards Stewart and Pattinson will ever win are MTV awards and Razzies.

They are Miss and Mr. popular it seems. I hope they will manage to win more acting awards later on in their career. They both seem very committed to acting.

Pursuit of Happiness @ 06/06/2011 at 2:00 am

Twilight noms should be banned next year, or I will assure you there be low ratings….or an angry crowd

Pursuit of Happiness @ 06/06/2011 at 2:02 am

@oli:
Not all American teenagers, chap. some of them. mostly dim-witted, hormonal, pathetic, sexually frustrated girls.
…I’m a girl, but still. remember some of us smarter ones are better than this Twilght sh#t. Sigh.

@Jen: ahahaha sassy gay friend quote!! I have to agree with you, I’m actually a fan of the Twilight series, but I’m disgusted that it continues to win everything. There is no way Kristen or Rob should have won for best actor/actress. Eclipse over The Social Network (Oscar Winning) are you kidding me! Sadly the majority of our generation has very low standards.

gosh, haters just shut up. This is MTV not Oscars. SO WHAT IS THE BIG DEAL? MTV is based on fan-votes, so what? This proves that Kristen Stewart HAS THE BEST AND MOST ANTICIPATED FANS !!!!

If you want either EMMAS to win this award, THEN why didn’t u vote for them? Kstew’s fans voted our fingers off, and she deserves it. It is just as simple as that. Get that into your heads.

Don’t you come and compare on who’s acting skills are better, bla bla. Everyone has their personal acting personality. Kristen Stewart is awkward but we like it. We like awkward people !

Kristen’s so pretty!!!

Twilight was the worst movie with the worst acting, of course they won.

Who is “we”? And “best fans”? Well that’s an opinion and you’re shutting down everyone else’s opinion, hypocrite.

wat a joke. Twilight needs to end, it is just so lame.

This is MTV not the Oscars, what do you expect from such a ceremony?

Disgusted, Harry Potter should have won!
Not Twilight!

LEONARDO DICAPRIO FAN @ 06/06/2011 at 4:47 am

The only award the Twilight movies deserve is for best comedic performance… And I am not even sure they deserve it, cause the big joke those movies are wasn’t intended!

Macchiato @ 06/06/2011 at 5:07 am

all the people who voted twilight over harry potter and inception should be ASHAMED i repeat ASHAMED of themselfs. And steward best actress … she has as much persona as a toast ! dumb american teenagers !!!!

Hahaha the MTV movie Awards have become a joke…. Stewart best actor, pattinson best actor, twilight best film??? In what planet??

the truth @ 06/06/2011 at 6:02 am

the winner list is ****. winning over black swan and inception? i laughed. Razzies > this ****** award. Its all about popularity, not the acting or the quality of the “film”

I am disappointed that Zac Efron didn’t win but i am glad that Tom Felton won.

Why the hell did Twilight win? The award should of went to Inception or Harry Potter those are good movies.

What the hell?????? eclipse best movie?????No way!! Robert,Kristen…What happened with MTV adward???? But I am so glad because Emma Stone is best comedic performance.It is true.( I think she is best female performance.not Kristen)

pissedoff @ 06/06/2011 at 7:28 am

Might as well call it the FREAKIN TWILIGHT AWARDS.

THIS IS SO RIDICULOUS. I liked the twilight books but eclipse was one of the most boring movies I’ve seen in a while…eclipse, kristen stewart, robert pattinson, that fight???? with all that competition?inception! harry potter! emma watson and jesse eisenberg, andrew garfield… and that wins? I know this just an mtv movie award but it kind of representates the stupitity of our youth.

@goat:

You are absolutely right: it’s MTV and not another award show…where talent is actually fairly rewarded.

I hate twilight and I do not understand why it keeps winning. I bet some super crazed fan stays at home all day and constantly votes for anything Twilight.

These awards are so STAGED! Twilight wins alot of awards EVERY year for MTV. Best Actress Kristen Stewart?! Best kiss Rob and Kristen?! That crap was PAINFUL to look at and Kristen had the personality of a door nail, oops that’s too much personality for her sorry. MTV is dead to me now, I can’t believe I used to watch this crap channel.

@oli: i wish i could have pressed the “like” button billions of times!

happy twilight won !! yeahhh!!!
what u forget is that the fans vote!!!!!!

oh and kristen won a bafta!!! last year

Last years award show was just as worst as this years, so why so surprise? No point in giving them free ratings at this point anymore.

…and thats why i didnt want to watch the movie awards The NBA finals were more exciting than this show and at least wasn’t a dull moment in it.
Twilight didn’t deserve it as usual, but what do you expect, it’s fan voted so to me that threw credibility out the door. Twilight fans care more about movie awards because those are the only awards the cast and the movie will get.
Kristen and Rob with the teasing is boring and in fact getting old. It’s not even funny nor exciting and in fact it’s annoying. Not because I want them to kiss, but because all of it is unnecessary.
The host sucked as usual and overall the best was the performances in which Lupe and Foo Fighters did good. I only watched to see them anyways.

WICKED WENCH @ 06/07/2011 at 2:35 pm

@Pursuit of Happiness: Yes, smarter girls do like higher quality material; unfortunately, that precludes most American teenagers. That is Oli’s point: most American teenagers, especially females, are unthinking idiots. They make me ashamed of my own gender.

WICKED WENCH @ 06/07/2011 at 2:44 pm

@Toni: I watched the NBA finals too, though the winner was about as predictable as the MTV movie awards (-: (on the other hand, at least James, Wade and Bosh are great are truly talented, which is more than I can say for Pattison and Stewart.)

MTV’s all on Twilight nuts, in a very dangerous and unobjective way !

What the HELL, Bieber winning over Franco and his freakingly intense “severed arm” scene ?! The end of the world is not in 2012, it already happened !!!!!!

Steve & jayne cridge @ 07/10/2011 at 3:41 pm

Natalie portman for ” black swan” was the buisness. Well done natalie. All the best from the plumber extroardinair!

you’re absolutely right, GUYS!! OUR GENERATION IS BREAKING DOWN!!! I wish I could go back in 90′s…