Nina Dobrev - MTV Movie Awards 2011 Red Carpet

Nina Dobrev - MTV Movie Awards 2011 Red Carpet

Nina Dobrev hits the red carpet at the 2011 MTV Movie Awards held at Universal Studios’ Gibson Amphitheatre on Sunday (June 5) in Universal City, Calif.

The 22-year-old Vampire Diaries actress wore a Georges Chakra Couture ruby and bronze bow embroidered strapless dress.

Nina is currently filming the movie The Perks of Being a Wallflower in Pittsburgh, Penn. along with Emma Watson, who presented a new Harry Potter clip during the awards show.

Nina and her boyfriend Ian Somerhalder have been added to the list of presenters for the MuchMusic Video Awards on June 19!

nina dobrev mtv movie awards 01

• Read some of Helen Mirren's most inspirational quotes- Huffington Post
  • How much is Katie Holmes' new home in Calabasas?- Lainey Gossip
  • Kristin Cavallari shows off her body in a very tight dress- Hollywood Tuna

ctfxc fan @ 06/06/2011 at 3:55 am

bulgarian girls are hot!

STUNNING AND CLASSY!

not all bulagiran girls are hot

FINALLY!!!
she looked simple, classy and of course beautiful!

Nina and Ian >>>>> Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattison

Ian & Ninan are really really hot, sexy & cute together. Love them so much ! ***

Her dress is gorgeous esp. if you look at it close-up. Missed her presenting. Ian must be a busy fella if he couldn’t make it for the MTVS.

She looks amazing from the chest up, I don’t like the dress.

Did her and KStew coordinate or what?

Vampire dating beyotches FTW

I like what she’s wearing, but wouldn’t that dress be more fitting to wear during the holiday season instead of summer? Just saying..

I absolutely adore her! the dress is definitely not her best one yet but i love GEORGES CHAKRA and NINA so i’m cool with it

Nina is amazing – pretty and an awesome actress :) And glad people know where she comes from – and yes, trust me,90% of the females are that pretty. Damn ,lots of competition for males lol. You know Easter Europe has the potential ….. Nina we’re proud of you миличка!

Willie Laine @ 06/06/2011 at 7:50 am

I Just want to say that only she looking perfect,hotty,sexy,boom and charming.

Hotel del Coronado @ 06/06/2011 at 8:16 am

Good luck Ninche .

I really love her :) More her pics from MMVA are here: http://bit.ly/miKOgI

ninaaa<3 i love her so much

Nina looks great. :) Hey I don’t think Nina is with Ian… I don’t know where you get this info from…

love legazy . @ 06/06/2011 at 11:37 am

Beauty!:)

@Anonymous: There’s pictures of them snuggling together in Paris and spending Chrismtas together and hanging out with their moms together. They’re either dating or they’re some unusually close friends.

SHE’S BEAUTIFUL??? GET YOUR EYES CHECKED LOSERS!!

she’s cute but not beautiful for me and also and I don’t know why but she annoys me

I love her.. but she really needs a personal shopper.

I think she’s fugly, she has such a little head

I don’t like the dress.
She kinda looks like a bridesmaid
Still, she looks amazing.

And hum, just jared keep talking about Ian as Nina’s boyfriend, there has been a lot of rumours about that, but nothing is for sure, they’re denying it, & It’s a bit disrespectful towards them. -.-

I don’t like the dress.
She kinda looks like a bridesmaid
Still, she looks amazing.

zanessagurl @ 06/06/2011 at 3:37 pm

@Linno: get a life…… dont comment on ppl like that…………..

fashionscanner.onsugar.com @ 06/06/2011 at 5:39 pm

she’s so cute!! her dress is gorgeous!!

fashionscanner.onsugar.com @ 06/06/2011 at 5:42 pm

she’s so cute!! love her dress!!

I love Nina the perfect balance between hotness and cuteness

Hot girl. Fug Dress. End of story.

Evidently, Ian loves what she’s wearing from his twitter. This is one bf who knows just what to say. He calls her outfit a skin-tight wrapping paper around a beautiful gift. How adorable is that!? and to top it off, she’s got his vote against Kristen Stewart.

thats true

Do not like her at all or her cradle robbing maybe boyfriend. Gives me the creeps.

Shes pretty average and I do not like her dress.

Many jealous, bitter, losers commenting here today. Go take a look in the mirror almighty perfects, then go get a life. She’s stunning here and Nina and Ian looked happy and relaxed in Paris. Good for them.