Leonardo DiCaprio: 'Django Unchained' Villain?

Leonardo DiCaprio: 'Django Unchained' Villain?

Leonardo DiCaprio leaves the Lanvin boutique with a large light blue bag on Tuesday (June 7) in Beverly Hills, Calif.

The 36-year-old actor is in talks to join the cast of Quentin Tarantino‘s upcoming film Django Unchained, TheWrap.com reports.

Leo is “looking at the role of Calvin Candie, the particularly nasty plantation owner,” while Christoph Waltz is rumored to play a bounty hunter who helps a freed slave rescue his wife from Leo‘s character.

On Sunday, Leo went to Disneyland with Blake Lively after she presented at the MTV Movie Awards.

leonardo dicaprio lanvin 01
leonardo dicaprio lanvin 02
leonardo dicaprio lanvin 03
leonardo dicaprio lanvin 04
leonardo dicaprio lanvin 05

Photos: Fame Pictures
Posted to: Leonardo DiCaprio

Charley Gallay/Getty

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 » Show All

Looking ashamed or embarrassed? I would be with a downgrade like Fake Blake! Wakey-wakey!

Despicableme @ 06/07/2011 at 10:31 pm

Is that a tattoo on his ankle?

He looks so Gorgeous, sexy, hot… i love the outline of his body ;)

@Huh:

Childish men have no shame. Hence, why the older Leo gets the younger and younger his girl friends get.

@Despicableme:

it looks like a bruise.. save the pic and zoom in

@Despicableme:

It looks like a bruise, save the pic and zoom in

Despicableme @ 06/07/2011 at 10:35 pm

Aren’t those the same pants he was wearing in the previous pics?

@sarah: By downgrade I don`t mean age different. That, too but it`s more than just that. Hide, Leo and do some serious thinking already!

MadamCougar @ 06/07/2011 at 10:38 pm

Does anyone know what type of shop Lanvine Boutique is? I do not live in CA and have never heard of it. BTW: He looks cute! I just wonder how long we will get nearly daily updates of Leo? I do not recall a time when we got this much about him so close together? Hmm…

Despicableme @ 06/07/2011 at 10:38 pm

@Issy:

Thanks Issy. I wasn’t sure if it was a smudge or tiny tattooed writing.

Not sure why someone down-voted me for asking a simple question though.

MadamCougar @ 06/07/2011 at 10:42 pm

@Issy: Actually, it appears to be grease or something? I zoomed on it and that is what is looks like to me.

MadamCougar @ 06/07/2011 at 10:44 pm

@Despicableme: TY, D. Maybe that is where he gets those plaid shirts he favors? lol!

people should stop bashing that he shouldn’t date blake lively. who are you all to judge him???? my gosh. leo is a good guy, blake is also a nice lady so i think they are perfect for each other. unlike my comment, i dont care. you dont have a say in leo’s life as well

@abby: LMAO! Nice lady.

Despicableme @ 06/07/2011 at 10:57 pm

@MadamCougar:

I was looking around the store’s website and it looks like they have really nice classy clothes. I know everyone is making fun of how he’s dressed in these pics because its a bit frat-boyish and the mandals got to go, but when he wants to he can really dress nice and look good.

Maybe he dresses so down so people won’t recognize him too easy, or its just comfortable to him who knows.

Where’s blake? Did he dump her already. Hope she ditched him first,

@oh yeah:

only for a few months :-)

By the way he dresses, I would never think he shopped at Lanvin.

Just saw her on E News. She is lovely. Very sexy voice. I can see why Leo is likes her, and why some are jealous.

He cleans up nicely @ 06/07/2011 at 11:07 pm

@Deedz:

Wears Armani and the other designers. Lanvin would look good on Leo. Could be a gift too.

… here comes the jealousy cr*p again. How unexpected! Leo need to get out of the twilight zone and find a decent woman already! Leave the trailer park women behind already!

it is lanvin no lanvine . lanvin is a french fashion house.

The trashing came first. She’s not in the picture.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 » Show All