Taylor Swift & Shania Twain Recreate Thelma & Louise

Taylor Swift & Shania Twain Recreate Thelma & Louise

Taylor Swift and Shania Twain recreate scenes from Thelma & Louise for the CMT Music Awards on Monday (June 6) in Thompson’s Station, Tennessee.

The 21-year-old country star also teamed up with Glee‘s Chord Overstreet for another segment for the CMT Music Awards, airing on June 8, 2011 8pm EST on CMT Country Music TV.

Shania, 45, will premiere her new single “Today is Your Day” on the June 12th final episode of Why Not? With Shania Twain, which airs on OWN.

10+ pictures inside of Taylor Swift and Shania Twain recreating Thelma & Louise

taylor swift shania twain recreate thelma and louise 01
taylor swift shania twain recreate thelma and louise 02
taylor swift shania twain recreate thelma and louise 03
taylor swift shania twain recreate thelma and louise 04
taylor swift shania twain recreate thelma and louise 05
taylor swift shania twain recreate thelma and louise 06
taylor swift shania twain recreate thelma and louise 07
taylor swift shania twain recreate thelma and louise 08
taylor swift shania twain recreate thelma and louise 09
taylor swift shania twain recreate thelma and louise 10

Frazer Harrison/Getty

Taylor! you are soooo beatiful AND talented!!

What ?????!

Love Them!! @ 06/07/2011 at 6:17 pm

Ahhh! I love this. Shania is Taylor’s hero and she looks like she is having the time of her life. I can not wait to watch this. By the way, I love love love Taylor’s outfit. I saw another picture of her and her boots are beyond cool.

Awww, my two favorite people in the world are together. I miss Shania and I love Taylor. I am glad they are having a good time together.

Taylor looks really happy. She has always said Shania was the one singer that she looks up to and now she is filming a CMT special with her. I have heard that it is supposed to be pretty funny. Can’t wait to see it.

SOOOOOOO sick of Taylor Swift. For a goody-goody, she sure does get around. Sick of the “I’m so perfect” act.

I can’t wait to see the sketch tomorrow. Taylor + Shania = epic.

Shania is FABULOUS.

Squinty is annoying, basic, talent-less, unlikeable…etc.

Speak Now @ 06/07/2011 at 7:24 pm

@pappy:

Oh, shut up. LOTS of people date around in Hollywood, go pick on them.

Speak Now @ 06/07/2011 at 7:26 pm

@l:

Taylor has gone above and beyond for her fans and has a good heart, she’s raised lots of money for good causes, if you want unlikeable, try Selena Gomez! Idiot.

Five Star @ 06/07/2011 at 8:04 pm

@l: Hmm… for someone who supposidly has nobody to like them, she sure does sell out an arena and stadiums quickly. Oh and didn’t she sell a million albums in the first week her album came out? GROW UP! If you don’t like her then go somewhere else and and read about someone who will make you happy.

@pappy: When has Taylor ever come out and said she was perfect?? I don’t beleive I have ever heard her say that. She knows she isn’t perfect and even admits that. Why don’t you let us know all about your life and let us judge you.

Taylor looks beautiful. I can’t wait to see this sketch. Chord Overstreet said it was pretty funny. Two of my favorite music artist are together. Love it!!

@l: You are an IDIOT!! I can’t stop laughing at your comment. Taylor is very likable. She is beyond successful and is doing a fabulous job on her sold out Speak Now Tour. You may not like her but millions of other people do.

I am freaking out. I love Taylor and Shania. I really hope Shania comes out with a new album. I miss her. I am so glad that Taylor got to do this with her. She has always said that she really looks up to Shania. WOW!! I am also digging that car.

country music needs to die in a fire

Brainy box @ 06/08/2011 at 5:11 am

YAWN BORING TAYLOR!!!!!

eatyourheartout @ 06/08/2011 at 9:49 am

Shania said Taylor is her nr1 choice for a collab. Nice to see she made it happen! :)

@Love Them!!: Good to hear that, this outfit might soon be posted on http://dressliketaylor.net/ the best place to find exact/smiliar taylor outfits. Luckily, I was able to find her exact tank and shorts. I even found some similar boots, earrings, bracelet, and sunglasses.. so don’t forget to check the website sometime soon. Everyone else, please log on to http://dressliketaylor.net/ to find out where you can steal this country pop princess adorable style.

The Queen & Princess Of Country

@Heather: Well for starters I have a number of pretty serious STDs. I got at least two from Ms. Swift.

I love u sooo much Taylor u are my idol I tried to get in to your concert 2 times but I had no luck and left crying in cowboy boots and a pink cow girl hat