Tom Welling: 'Time to Move On' from Smallville

Tom Welling: 'Time to Move On' from Smallville

Tom Welling goes shopping at Whole Foods on Sunday (June 5) in Los Angeles.

The 34-year-old actor went incognito in a baseball cap and sunglasses.

Tom recently chatted with the LA Times about the end of Smallville.

“It can all go away and can go fast,” Tom said. “I feel so grateful. But I also know it’s time to move on.”

Smallville recently ended after a 10-season run.

tom welling whole foods 01
tom welling whole foods 02
tom welling whole foods 03
tom welling whole foods 04
tom welling whole foods 05

Michael Buckner/Getty

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All

I look forward to seeing what he does in the future.

Ah Tom, that time was about 5 years ago.

Move on to what? He’s a horrible actor who will probably never get a job again.

Miss Smallville, miss him and Erica Durance. Come back to my screen :(

I’ll never understand some people who label certain actors as “horrible”. Tom is Not horrible. Is he Emmy worthy? No. But he’s certainly not horrible. He can definitely act. He’s just limited. He’s been playing the same good guy character for the last 10 years, give the guy a break. He’s definitely grown over the years and gotten better.

Cream Bmp @ 06/07/2011 at 8:33 pm

never watch smallville but I fux with Whole foods love it!
——————————————————————–
Learn How I Made $40,000 in a Month, Went Broke & Bounced Right Back! http://t.co/zuS3bF4 (Audio Blog)

He is so hot. And a very good actor. Maybe he meant it was time for the haters to move on? LOL. But hotness like that dominates their minds.

I understand that. They can never move on. That hotness will haunt them all their days. Yes indeed.

Love you Tom¡¡ you are gorgeous¡¡
And yeah, haters move on already¡

Tiva4Life @ 06/07/2011 at 9:48 pm

Just enjoy the summer and be back on my screen or the big screen :)

Gorgeous man

SMALLVILLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EJEM, EJEM, I MEAN TOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I MISS YOU GUYS :( SNIF.

It was a great run. To be totally honest, smallville got me through some very rough times in my life. The show got me out of depression. Toms character was a huge inspiration in my life. I wish the show would go on, but that would be too selfish :)

@Lola:

Buy the DVD and relive once again… After the finale I watch it back

For The People Labeling Him As An “Horrible Actor”, Well I Don’t See Any Of You Haters Acting On TV, So Shut Up. You’re Just Mad Because He Gets What You Get In 10 Years, In 2 Days.

Tom Riggs @ 06/08/2011 at 1:00 am

did tom wants smallville season and if he didn’t why don’t he help produce or direct the spin off of smallville call it metropolis and can continue to incorporate all the dc heroes into it

Tom Welling is the BEST modern day Superman since Christopher Reeve! Erica Durance is the BEST Lois Lane of all time! The show “Smallville” was one of the BEST shows to ever get picked up by a network and there’s a reason it lasted 10 year… it had quality, creativity, and excitement!

Rocio Romero @ 06/08/2011 at 4:53 am

Tom,we wait for the nex Smallville season in Spain, and I guess why don’t make a movie??? Maybe is so fantastic in 3D …. Wowww. Tom is always natural and he have a fresh look for shoping,loves.

Firmbeluever1 @ 06/08/2011 at 6:55 am

Sunglasses and a baseball cap is considered “incognito”? I’d recognize that handsome face anywhere! Lol I wish Mr Welling all the best in his future endeavors. I hope he has something in the pipeline that keeps him in front of the camera!

Why with ur face ? Smile please. Wherever n whenever u r, I will always support u. Love u 4ever.

Tom, can’t wait to see you in the big screen.

Sumaiya Welling @ 06/08/2011 at 8:36 am

My gorgeous superman..incredibly head-turningly sexyyyyyyyy as always.Love him to the power infinity<3.n i miss him immensely..=((

Margirl1980 @ 06/08/2011 at 9:51 am

He look good in hat and sunglass

STANLEY SIMEON @ 06/08/2011 at 10:56 am

guy u’re cool,& 4ever u’ll B my GUY.

Tom you are great man smallville was a idea of real justice for teens everywhere i was in high school when it came out ten years ago, then i joined the military thanks to the inspration i found in myself from shows like smallville, now im 24 and loven the man i am today thanks , cant wait to see what you do next ill be watching whatever you do!

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All